Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,528 members, 7,954,990 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:43 PM

Gays Can't Accept Jesus. They Can't Be Born Again. Oiseworld And Åll Interested - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gays Can't Accept Jesus. They Can't Be Born Again. Oiseworld And Åll Interested (507 Views)

10,000 Pakistani Muslims Accept Jesus In One Night / OPEN AND SEE HOW POPULAR NAIRALAND ATHIESTS ACCEPT JESUS / If Jews Reject Jesus, Why Should An African Accept Jesus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gays Can't Accept Jesus. They Can't Be Born Again. Oiseworld And Åll Interested by Ubenedictus(m): 4:26pm On Aug 01, 2013
the above words were taken from oiseworld's post in the thread "what did pope francis really say". i'll like to know how true the above is, the arguements to support it and contrary opinions.
Re: Gays Can't Accept Jesus. They Can't Be Born Again. Oiseworld And Åll Interested by NnaNna4(m): 4:32pm On Aug 01, 2013
i dont think so gays like every other erring child can stil repent while they have the chance on earth
Re: Gays Can't Accept Jesus. They Can't Be Born Again. Oiseworld And Åll Interested by NnaNna4(m): 4:34pm On Aug 01, 2013
the only sin that cannot be foegiven is the sin or BLASPHEMY against the HOLYSPIRIT, it is sin unto death
Re: Gays Can't Accept Jesus. They Can't Be Born Again. Oiseworld And Åll Interested by italo: 1:38am On Aug 02, 2013
People will say anything, no matter how crazy, just to attack the Church.
Re: Gays Can't Accept Jesus. They Can't Be Born Again. Oiseworld And Åll Interested by SNCOQ3(m): 9:37am On Aug 02, 2013
Jesus died and resurrected for thieves, the greedy, fornicators, liars, gays, psycopaths, adulterers...etc. Their are 'gays' who are children of God: They do not call God a liar by justifying or rationalizing their 'gayness' ; they live their lives depending on the grace of God to overcome their gay tendencies. Some are now married with children and are doing well for God and society.

Though I do not agree with the RCC as an institution, I find it incredible the way the Pope's comment is been misundertood.

Going by prophesy, the gay movement will eventually have its way worldwide; but we have a sacred responsibility to tell the truth and expose falsehood without fear- till the end.

You can read the interview of an ex-gay here: narth.com/docs/opp.html
Re: Gays Can't Accept Jesus. They Can't Be Born Again. Oiseworld And Åll Interested by Syncan(m): 10:08am On Aug 02, 2013
I do not know why there is so much noise about this really. The church and the Pope continue to see any sexual acts outside the marriage institution as a sin for those who believe in her teachings, whether you are gay or straight.

You are gay when you feel sexually attracted to same sex, you are straight when you feel sexually attracted to opposite sex. These in itself are not sinful, the earlier is only termed to be a disorder while the later is in order.

I wonder why the pope will judge a person who sees himself as gay;but seeks the lord and does not have sexual acts outside marriage...which of course the church will not grant him.

Though being straight is in order, it is still considered a grave sin to have sexual acts outside marriage, as recognized by the church. This is called fornication and adultery.
Re: Gays Can't Accept Jesus. They Can't Be Born Again. Oiseworld And Åll Interested by Ubenedictus(m): 2:50pm On Aug 02, 2013
I'M WAITING FOR OISEWORLD,HE IS D REASON FOR THE THREAD, IF ANYONE CAN FIND HIM PLS INVITE HIM HERE. I'LL WANT TO KNOW HOW HE CAME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT GAYS CAN'T BE BORN AGAIN

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Plz Join Me And Thank The Lord / How Has Religion Addressed Issues In Broken Marriages And Relationships? / A Simple Step To Salvation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.