Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,837 members, 7,838,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Apc'll Bring Vibrancy To Politics – IBB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc'll Bring Vibrancy To Politics – IBB (933 Views)

Nigeria Economics Loses To Politics As Buhari Takes Naira Stand – Bloomberg / Apc'll Be Disgraced In Southern Ijaw Election - Dickson / Abike Dabiri-Erewa Says Goodbye to Politics. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apc'll Bring Vibrancy To Politics – IBB by Semsal: 9:10pm On Aug 01, 2013
Former military president, Gen. Ibrahim Babangida has described the formal registration of All Progressive Congress (APC) as a new development that will give room for “vibrancy” into the politics of the country especially 2015 elections.

http://www.newmail-ng.com/mail/category/newsPage/?category=3&&newsID=616#.Ufq-Tn9njcs

Re: Apc'll Bring Vibrancy To Politics – IBB by Semsal: 9:10pm On Aug 01, 2013
Semsal: Former military president, Gen. Ibrahim Babangida has described the formal registration of All Progressive Congress (APC) as a new development that will give room for “vibrancy” into the politics of the country especially 2015 elections.

http://www.newmail-ng.com/mail/category/newsPage/?category=3&&newsID=616#.Ufq-Tn9njcs
Re: Apc'll Bring Vibrancy To Politics – IBB by mekaboy(m): 9:20pm On Aug 01, 2013
Lol, buhari and tinubu vibrant politicians. I believe APC will be worse and deadlier than PDP. APC is a bitter wing of PDP, and there is nothing as bad as have a bitter leader, they will loot without mercy. They won't give a damn about the masses.

We still need 1 more party for the likes of path utomi, pastor chris okotie and Pastor bakare.
Re: Apc'll Bring Vibrancy To Politics – IBB by takedat(m): 9:34pm On Aug 01, 2013
^

Guy, get some education. "Vibrancy" in the sense that there will be two dominant political parties, as against a Single party system or Dominant-Party system.

4 Likes

Re: Apc'll Bring Vibrancy To Politics – IBB by mekaboy(m): 10:13pm On Aug 01, 2013
take dat: ^

Guy, get some education. "Vibrancy" in the sense that there will be two dominant political parties, as against a Single party system or Dominant-Party system.

Guy get some comprehensive skills, I am saying the two parties are identical, I see not challenge or difference APC is bringing on board. Same recycled PDP members under a different name,even shopping for alternative presidential candidate from the same PDP they plan to compete against.

We need a party of genuine aspirants who have no links with PDP, that is when I will see some vibrancy. Not same political party with different names.

1 Like

Re: Apc'll Bring Vibrancy To Politics – IBB by takedat(m): 10:43pm On Aug 01, 2013
mekaboy:

Guy get some comprehensive skills, I am saying the two parties are identical, I see not challenge or difference APC is bringing on board. Same recycled PDP members under a different name,even shopping for alternative presidential candidate from the same PDP they plan to compete against.

We need a party of genuine aspirants who have no links with PDP, that is when I will see some vibrancy. Not same political party with different names.
You are a load of Crap. Just admit that you've been owned. He(IBB) was talking about the political process and not the political actors.

"Former military president, General Ibrahim
Badamasi Babangida, has described the emergence of the All Progressive Congress(APC) as not only a welcome development but also a vindication of his strong belief in a two-party system as the ideal for the country."

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/cover/apc-a-welcome-political-development-ibb/

The "Major Promoters" of APC were at no time in the PDP, and political parties cannot legally bar people from joining a party. Merchants of Doom, perpetual critic and beer parlor analyst who supposedly have the solution to all the problems bedevilling the country but would not present yourself for elective office but scorn at those interested.

Hang in there waiting for an Elusive deliverer in the mold of the Biblical Moses, while demonizing the entire political process and participants as if there is any party in the world made of saints and perfectionists? Bring forward the so-called "Genuine Aspirants" or be condemned to eternal lamentations.

3 Likes

Re: Apc'll Bring Vibrancy To Politics – IBB by Nuzo1(m): 10:54pm On Aug 01, 2013
Dude has certainly struck a deal with Buhari cos if not...IBB will be Buhari's first target should he become president.

But then again, Buhari has always defended the villain called Abacha and extoled him as a saint. I wouldn't be supprised if he feels the same way for Maradona.

Nigeria is still in trouble tho'.
Re: Apc'll Bring Vibrancy To Politics – IBB by mekaboy(m): 12:11am On Aug 02, 2013
take dat: You are a load of Crap. Just admit that you've been owned. He(IBB) was talking about the political process and not the political actors.

Badamasi Babangida, has described the emergence of the All Progressive Congress(APC) as not only a welcome development but also a vindication of his strong belief in a two-party system as the ideal for the country."

The "Major Promoters" of APC were at no time in the PDP, and political parties cannot legally bar people from joining a party. Merchants of Doom, perpetual critic and beer parlor analyst who supposedly have the solution to all the problems bedevilling the country but would not present yourself for elective office but scorn at those interested.

Hang in there waiting for an Elusive deliverer in the mold of the Biblical Moses, while demonizing the entire political process and participants as if there is any party in the world made of saints and perfectionists? Bring forward the so-called "Genuine Aspirants" or be condemned to eternal lamentations.

I was referring to the political situation as well irrespective of that I mentioned the leaders. I see no vibrancy in this kettle pot politics. Nigerians will then be put between the devil and the deep blue sea. When the ruling party presents an incompetent candidate and the opposition presents an older incompetent candidate, then nigerians will be forced to choose between 2 evils. PDP and APC jst tints and shades of the same color.

I will only be proved wrong if this APC will remain united till 2015, which I am very much in doubt. I can bet my last dime that it won't be long till they show their true color. Mark my word " I won't be long".
Re: Apc'll Bring Vibrancy To Politics – IBB by mekaboy(m): 12:25am On Aug 02, 2013
And don't forget this is Nigerian politics, with tinubu well known for betrayal. The plot is to gather nigerians under their umbrella with the hope that they have become opposition, only to sell them out to PDP for a token in the last minute.

Then PDP remains undefeated. Or just select a damaged candidate for APC and have Nigerians running to jonathan with open hands. Either way Nigerians will loose . Nigeria is too corrupt for a 2 party system.

We need a 3rd party.
Re: Apc'll Bring Vibrancy To Politics – IBB by Nobody: 4:20am On Aug 02, 2013
take dat: You are a load of Crap. Just admit that you've been owned. He(IBB) was talking about the political process and not the political actors.

Tom Ikimi, Audu Ogbeh were former PDP members. undecided
Re: Apc'll Bring Vibrancy To Politics – IBB by takedat(m): 4:42am On Aug 02, 2013
CFCfan:

Tom Ikimi, Audu Ogbeh were former PDP members. undecided
the major promoters are Tinubu, Buhari, Shekarau. They are the real force behind the merger

(1) (Reply)

Weird Things Banned By The Government / Gov Amaechi Similar Case Like That Of Rt Hon Kingsley Asogwa Of Enugu State / N3.8 Billion Meant For Pensioners In Oyo Stolen!.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.