Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Access Bank Ripping Me Off - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Access Bank Ripping Me Off (584 Views)

Access Bank To Deactivate ATM Cards Trapped In Other Banks' ATMs / Access Bank's MD In Office For Over 10 Years: Why? / Access Bank Goes Forex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Access Bank Ripping Me Off by dkings101(m): 11:43pm On Aug 01, 2013
I run a IPSA (Intercontinental Premium Saving Account) formerly with Defunct Intercontinental Bank and now Access Bank with a Minimum Opening Balance of N5000. Since i ve been running this account the former bank, my Mininum Account Opening Balance has always been intact...but off lately, I have noticed Access Bank keep deducting fund from the Account Opening Balance. At the point of writing this complain, my account balance is N4000. They have deducted N1000 from my Account Opening balance...fund which I can't even get N1 from or an overdraft. I don't know if any one is experience the same problem.

NB: I don't use the account but I keep getting monthly account balance from access bank...with my account opening balance reducing every moment.
Re: Access Bank Ripping Me Off by Nextworldnx(m): 9:55am On Aug 02, 2013
As Usual
Re: Access Bank Ripping Me Off by ginamkpe: 3:38pm On Aug 13, 2013
BRO I ALSO HAVE AN IPSA ACCOUNT WHICH I VE BEEN OPERATING SINCE THE DAYS OF INTERCONTINENTAL BANK,NOW THAT ACCESS HAVE TAKEN OVER THEY ARE TAMPERING WITH MY OPENING BALANCE,THE BEST THING THAT I HAVE DECIDED TO DO IS TO QUICKLY GO AND CLOSE MY ACCOUNT BEFORE MY OPENING BALANCE DROPS TO ZERO!YOU DO THE SAME.THEY ARE A BUNCH OF THIEVES.
Re: Access Bank Ripping Me Off by ginamkpe: 3:38pm On Aug 20, 2013
Now am happy to let you know that i have solved the problem by simply closing my account with them you may toe the same line of action.bye

(1) (Reply)

Buyers Carbon Black Wanted / Best Way To Sell A 150KVA Generator / Please Help Me In Translation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.