Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Nigerians Rate GEJ Online ( Statistics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Rate GEJ Online ( Statistics) (949 Views)

GMB Vs GEJ Online Voting / Rate Gej’s Administration Based On The Worldwide Governance Indicators / How Would You Rate GEJ's Presidential Media Chat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Rate GEJ Online ( Statistics) by Nobody: 5:52am On Aug 02, 2013
Last night i had a dream how i was treated like a president,idk which country but it seem like Nigeria so this led me to googled about Jonathan and find this statistics online.
FYI; 2011 was my first year eligible to vote and i voted for GEJ cool actually i don't really know why i voted for him but i guess maybe because his face looks more innocent than the ones i saw on the billboard that day grin

What does Goodluck Jonathan meant to you?
Select Poll

What does Goodluck Jonathan meant to you?
Good Governance
114 21.2%
Not my business
90 16.8%
Great Leadership Qualities
89 16.6%

Goodluck to the nation
79 14.7%
More of the same
76 14.2%
Best of all
57 10.6%
Simply Outstanding
32 6%

Number of Voters : 537
First Vote : Sunday, 01 November 2009 05:37
Last Vote : Friday, 02 August 2013 04:27
for some of you that wants sauce here is the sauce grin
http://goodluckebelejonathanfornigeria.com/component/poll/15-what-does-goodluck-jonathan-meant-to-you
Re: Nigerians Rate GEJ Online ( Statistics) by ChideraFavour(m): 6:07am On Aug 02, 2013
First to comment, space reserved
Re: Nigerians Rate GEJ Online ( Statistics) by thunderclap(m): 6:39am On Aug 02, 2013
Re: Nigerians Rate GEJ Online ( Statistics) by Redoil: 7:10am On Aug 02, 2013
All these are yaruba statistics joor.
Toaskarity: Last night i had a dream how i was treated like a president,idk which country but it seem like Nigeria so this led me to googled about Jonathan and find this statistics online.
FYI; 2011 was my first year eligible to vote and i voted for GEJ cool actually i don't really know why i voted for him but i guess maybe because his face looks more innocent than the ones i saw on the billboard that day grin

for some of you that wants sauce here is the sauce grin
http://goodluckebelejonathanfornigeria.com/component/poll/15-what-does-goodluck-jonathan-meant-to-you
Re: Nigerians Rate GEJ Online ( Statistics) by justsayemma(m): 7:25am On Aug 02, 2013
He is a waste of time n space.as a gov in Bayelsa wat legacy did he leave? Wit d increase in pump price,d highest in all time,hw has he changed our lives,y r Nigerians stil desperate 2 leave d country? He tels us wat we want 2 hear,bt he does wat he wants.
Re: Nigerians Rate GEJ Online ( Statistics) by Nobody: 7:34am On Aug 02, 2013
justsayemma: He is a waste of time n space.as a gov in Bayelsa wat legacy did he leave? Wit d increase in pump price,d highest in all time,hw has he changed our lives,y r Nigerians stil desperate 2 leave d country? He tels us wat we want 2 hear,bt he does wat he wants.

But most ppl disagree with u onthat vote
Re: Nigerians Rate GEJ Online ( Statistics) by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 02, 2013
A poll of less than 600 people outta 160million and you call that a true representation of the true feelings of all Nigerian? Tell me it's a joke? Is it an online poll or what? Coz if I had to judge from where I reside, he can't get 20% vote in his favor.
Re: Nigerians Rate GEJ Online ( Statistics) by pheyikemi: 8:50am On Aug 02, 2013
Redoil: All these are yaruba statistics joor.
No wonder u were deported frm Lagos, u still can't spell yoruba correctly grin grin
Re: Nigerians Rate GEJ Online ( Statistics) by Austeenxx: 9:47am On Aug 02, 2013
Re: Nigerians Rate GEJ Online ( Statistics) by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:27am On Aug 02, 2013
537 voted, and we have 170 million nigerians!

Yeye!
Re: Nigerians Rate GEJ Online ( Statistics) by dirifred(m): 10:34am On Aug 02, 2013
SLIDE waxie: 537 voted, and we have 170 million nigerians!

Yeye!
have u visited the page or voted? for or against just vote

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

As For Me And My House,buhari For 2015,you Nko / DELE Momodus Letter To GEJ / Ems Replaces Phcn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.