Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Fact-check: Government Arresting And Jailing Street Beggars Is Common Trend - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fact-check: Government Arresting And Jailing Street Beggars Is Common Trend (3185 Views)

Lucy Bisi-onabanjo: ‘I Voted For Buhari Despite Jailing My Husband Because...' / Why I Support Buhari Despite His Government Jailing Me – Tunde Thompson / 30% Of Children In Northern Nigeria Are Street Beggars – Don (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fact-check: Government Arresting And Jailing Street Beggars Is Common Trend by idumuose(m): 8:46am On Aug 02, 2013
dplordx:

You are right. The level of hatred is so unnerving and blood curdling. The Yorubas as a people need to sit down and do something about this. You cant live with sna
kes and feel at ease. And I sincerely hope and pray BRF and the other Yoruba are visiting Nairaland at such a critical period. Atleast, they will learn the horrible political suicide they commit anytime they show fairness, and put the Ibos interest ahead of their people. You dont treat someone who craze your destruction as tribe as your business friend of neighbor. You rid yourself off them. We shall make this noise until it gets to the nose of these leaders...Im doing BC on the BB....sending links of some sad comments...You can call add me: 224869c4
What noise will Ɣ☺u make?After the noise what will Ɣ☺u do?Nofin..
This is just the ranting of an ant.Those people that were take back to
their respective states,were they not rehabilitated before being taken back?
But in the case of Anambra Fashola dumped them in the dungeon for 6 months
before repatriating them back to Anambra.Fact number 1,those people were not
beggars in the first place.
Fact number 2,a lot of them are not even indigines of Anambra state.Read the
story well.
Ehen! Ɣ☺u said Ɣ☺u want to make noise.what noise?That is where it will end;NOISE..
An empty vessel makes the most noise.Only noise!noise!Cow aaaaaards.
Re: Fact-check: Government Arresting And Jailing Street Beggars Is Common Trend by passion007: 10:05am On Aug 02, 2013
It's baffling how few of the Yorubas here are getting worked up! Over what exactly? Some comment made by some dude who may or may not be Igbo. grin grin

Plus, I was made to understand that tribalism is a game nairalanders play, so since when did it cease being a game, such that you guys have begun sending Anti-Igbo BBM broadcasts. Clearly, you're taking this too much to heart... This is quite disturbing, yet strangely hilarious.

1 Like

Re: Fact-check: Government Arresting And Jailing Street Beggars Is Common Trend by thomason: 12:18pm On Aug 02, 2013
[quote author=dplordx][/quote]

Pathetic. They wont see all this, no matter the evidence you show them you are just wasting your time. They have been programmed to bring down anything Fashola, Tinubu and SW esp that mischievous fellow called Sincere 9gerian. I hate hypocrites and pretenders, its unfair. I feel so sad when i read some comments here, it has to stop. Enough is enough.
Re: Fact-check: Government Arresting And Jailing Street Beggars Is Common Trend by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 02, 2013
This answers eeeeer-thing
Re: Fact-check: Government Arresting And Jailing Street Beggars Is Common Trend by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 02, 2013
This is the time Yorubas need to wake up.

Stop being docile and "sophisticated".

You are not too "sophisticated" to protect your image.

Ibos should not be handed monopoly over tribalism.

When Ibo almajiris point at you and call your land poverty-stricken, who will correct them?

When they devalue your land, home, family, sons, daughter, who will speak out?

You need to wake up.....

There's a private Ibo forum where Yorubas are discussed daily, basically on how to destroy their image on NL, yet you sit there and keep quiet because you're too sophisticated.

Wake up.

Why are Ibos focusing so much on what a Yoruba man (Fashola did), when Ibo governors in the past have done the same? Stop the tribalism.
Re: Fact-check: Government Arresting And Jailing Street Beggars Is Common Trend by Jisunpack: 3:53pm On Aug 02, 2013
passion007: It's baffling how few of the Yorubas here are getting worked up! Over what exactly? Some comment made by some dude who may or may not be Igbo. grin grin

Plus, I was made to understand that tribalism is a game nairalanders play, so since when did it cease being a game, such that you guys have begun sending Anti-Igbo BBM broadcasts. Clearly, you're taking this too much to heart... This is quite disturbing, yet strangely hilarious.

What do you know? Just wait and see.
Re: Fact-check: Government Arresting And Jailing Street Beggars Is Common Trend by baby124: 3:55pm On Aug 02, 2013
Honestly these SE Governors are disgusting. Such blatant tribalists. If this is a representation of Igbo's then its very hypocritical and disgusting.
Re: Fact-check: Government Arresting And Jailing Street Beggars Is Common Trend by Jisunpack: 3:56pm On Aug 02, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
This is the time Yorubas need to wake up.

Stop being docile and "sophisticated".

You are not too "sophisticated" to protect your image.

Ibos should not be handed monopoly over tribalism.

When Ibo almajiris point at you and call your land poverty-stricken, who will correct them?

When they devalue your land, home, family, sons, daughter, who will speak out?

You need to wake up.....

There's a private Ibo forum where Yorubas are discussed daily, basically on how to destroy their image on NL, yet you sit there and keep quiet because you're too sophisticated.

Wake up.

Why are Ibos focusing so much on what a Yoruba man (Fashola did), when Ibo governors in the past have done the same? Stop the tribalism.
Re: Fact-check: Government Arresting And Jailing Street Beggars Is Common Trend by tpia5: 4:14pm On Aug 02, 2013
Odenigbo Aroli: Poster is a fuccking devil,I read the original story and Anambra never deported anybody!! This is a fuccking lie! ANAMBRA NEVER DEPORTED ANYBODY AND WILL NEVER DO SO UNDER PETER OBI WATCH!

you no even sabi lie well, what a useless thing.
Re: Fact-check: Government Arresting And Jailing Street Beggars Is Common Trend by boneruns(m): 5:00pm On Aug 02, 2013
dplordx:

You are not Yoruba. No sane Yoruba will read all the vented venom here, and the way every Yoruba leaders name is been dragged in the mud of their unwarranted and unexplainable hatred will agree with your view. I have met lots of them, everywhere, they are just ANGRY for no reason...

This fool is neither Igbo nor Yoruba.
Re: Fact-check: Government Arresting And Jailing Street Beggars Is Common Trend by 9icest: 9:40am On Aug 04, 2013
The Ibos are screaming for BRF blood, Massob is cursing him calling him names...Yet Seun wont make this FP! SMH for we Yorubas....All their useless Governors did the exact same thing BRF did, so is his own case different. I keep repeating, the Ibos have axes to grind. Some of them already confessed that they badly want to screw the Yoruba over the civil war of 1963....This is FP material. Let the world see the entire Ibos as a tribe are nothing but total hypocrites and liars!
Re: Fact-check: Government Arresting And Jailing Street Beggars Is Common Trend by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 04, 2013
9icest: The Ibos are screaming for BRF blood, Massob is cursing him calling him names...Yet Seun wont make this FP! SMH for we Yorubas....All their useless Governors did the exact same thing BRF did, so is his own case different. I keep repeating, the Ibos have axes to grind. Some of them already confessed that they badly want to screw the Yoruba over the civil war of 1963....This is FP material. Let the world see the entire Ibos as a tribe are nothing but total hypocrites and liars!

I dont believe this. But why hasnt this made frontpage. Everyday, someone is calling for Fash's blood. Mukina, someone FP please!
Re: Fact-check: Government Arresting And Jailing Street Beggars Is Common Trend by thomason: 9:48am On Aug 04, 2013
This is a FP material. The world need to know the truth, No retreat No surrender.
Re: Fact-check: Government Arresting And Jailing Street Beggars Is Common Trend by otokx(m): 9:51am On Aug 04, 2013
Knowledge is indeed power, looks like the south west folks are going to carry the day on this particular issue.
Re: Fact-check: Government Arresting And Jailing Street Beggars Is Common Trend by 9icest: 10:04am On Aug 04, 2013
thomason: This is a FP material. The world need to know the truth, No retreat No surrender.

Theyve been seeing this all along...They wont come here to comment. Bunch of hypocrites!
And thanks to Seun, no Yorubas are made moderators. Another snake in our snake he is...
Re: Fact-check: Government Arresting And Jailing Street Beggars Is Common Trend by 9icest: 10:10am On Aug 04, 2013
yemi313:

I dont believe this. But why hasnt this made frontpage. Everyday, someone is calling for Fash's blood. Mukina, someone FP please!

Mukina? Mukina only reads techie stuff...Shes proly fed up with political news grin
Re: Fact-check: Government Arresting And Jailing Street Beggars Is Common Trend by Standing5(m): 10:12am On Aug 04, 2013
passion007: It's baffling how few of the Yorubas here are getting worked up! Over what exactly? Some comment made by some dude who may or may not be Igbo. grin grin

Go to ten Ibo people while disguised as one of them (an Igbo) and ask each of them what they feel about the host community. Maybe your view will change a bit. This is not to say all Ibos think alike but you go carry out the test and see for yourself how wrong some posters here are - if they wrong at all.
Re: Fact-check: Government Arresting And Jailing Street Beggars Is Common Trend by 9icest: 10:34am On Aug 04, 2013
Standing5: Go to ten Ibo people while disguised as one of them (an Igbo) and ask each of them what they feel about the host community. Maybe your view will change a bit. This is not to say all Ibos think alike but you go carry out the test and see for yourself how wrong some posters here are - if they wrong at all.

They say Mehnnnnn! Those yourbas are dirrrry! But you will shudder when you get to their head residence in Ajegunle...That part of Lag is still the sickest in the land...Anyways, we bulldozing that hood down soon...and deporting all them scums there. They give us no more choice!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sad: Nasir El-rufai’s Son Dies In Car Crash / Lagos State In Trouble... What Is Ambode Doing / In Photos, Meet Diepreye Alamieyeseigha's Wife And Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.