Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,672 members, 7,844,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Nigerian Celebrities Whose Marriages Have Stood The Test Of Time! - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Celebrities Whose Marriages Have Stood The Test Of Time! (44389 Views)

9 Popular Nigerian Celebrities Whose Brothers Are Also Celebrities / [PHOTOS] 5 Celebrities Whose Twin Kids Will Make You Green With Envy / Photos: Meet Top Nigerian Celebrities Whose Wives Are Older Than Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Whose Marriages Have Stood The Test Of Time! by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 03, 2013
Shoutout to those who has got their Celeb partners tied in a Babalawo's hut.

Enjoy the Long haul!
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Whose Marriages Have Stood The Test Of Time! by Drseno1(m): 11:23pm On Aug 03, 2013
can you count how many normal Nigerian marriages that has stood the test of time wat is the big deal about it
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Whose Marriages Have Stood The Test Of Time! by swtme(f): 11:27pm On Aug 03, 2013
me and my husband

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Whose Marriages Have Stood The Test Of Time! by swtme(f): 11:28pm On Aug 03, 2013
me and my husband wink
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Whose Marriages Have Stood The Test Of Time! by angelbee(f): 11:33pm On Aug 03, 2013
My Number One Celebrity are my Dad
and Mum , 28yrs of Marriage and still
counting . May God Bless and Keep
you for me and my siblings. Love you
both

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Whose Marriages Have Stood The Test Of Time! by iykololo(m): 11:36pm On Aug 03, 2013
Yomieluv: me, and my fiancee, just like two baba's own, we have weathered several storms together.Insha Allah, we are tying the knots this December after 8 years of courtship.
u mean after ploughing the field for eight years? Congratulations!
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Whose Marriages Have Stood The Test Of Time! by tellwisdom: 11:43pm On Aug 03, 2013
Rubbish angry
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Whose Marriages Have Stood The Test Of Time! by gebest: 11:52pm On Aug 03, 2013
thinka2: * Sonny and Betty Irabor. These couple make a good example of one who have stood the test of time. They are into different fields and they are doing well in their fields of choice. I haven't heard one scandal about them and I do not hope to.

* Austin JayJay and Nkechi Okocha. Unlike many football stars, JayJay has been able to put all his golden eggs in one deserving basket. These couple have an inspiring story but I guess that'll be a blog for another day. Nkechi remains the great woman behind this successful footballer.

N.B: 2face and Annie idibia: They might have gotten married recently, but their relationship has gone through a lot of ups and downs and they are still kicking it. I wonder why Nollywood is still silent about mirroring their story on stage. Or would producing a movie based on their story take as much time as it took the couple to make their marriage decision? Just thinking out loud *lol*!

And....oh...no! The list isn't complete without the first Nigerian couple!!!

Goodluck and Patience Jonathan: Their marriage is a proof of the fact that love is indeed patient! Hate or Love "mother" of the nation, one thing that stand out, her hubby sure love her to pieces!

http://www.tutubranch.com/2013/08/celebrities-with-lasting-marriages.html
what about CHIOMA CHUKWUKA APOTHA
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Whose Marriages Have Stood The Test Of Time! by gebest: 11:58pm On Aug 03, 2013
What about ME, MYSELF and I

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Whose Marriages Have Stood The Test Of Time! by humblesteve(m): 12:00am On Aug 04, 2013
dvdon: You r jobless Op, I will pray 4 u.

Pray for urself first
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Whose Marriages Have Stood The Test Of Time! by gebest: 12:00am On Aug 04, 2013
You forgot to mention mr & mrs GEORGEBEST AKHIGBE
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Whose Marriages Have Stood The Test Of Time! by shegsrules(m): 12:05am On Aug 04, 2013
Uti n his guy frnd
Genevie n her molester
obj n onyeka owenu
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Whose Marriages Have Stood The Test Of Time! by deeptesting(m): 12:27am On Aug 04, 2013
Jumobi Adegbesan ageing gracefully,was so much in love with her when she was at AIT in the 90`s,i dont miss her lunch time programme;complained bitterly to my Bro that Richard Mofe Damijo took my babe from me as if she was my age mate.I am happy theirs have stood through thick and thin.RMD thanks for taking care of her and Jumobi Adegbesan thanks for not looking out.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Whose Marriages Have Stood The Test Of Time! by Nobody: 12:42am On Aug 04, 2013
idnoble135:
Awww! I love this! So romantic! smiley Awesome, i must say!
Disgusting
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Whose Marriages Have Stood The Test Of Time! by oduamine: 1:30am On Aug 04, 2013
my parents 42years of marriage is still strong....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Whose Marriages Have Stood The Test Of Time! by dangiwa09(m): 1:39am On Aug 04, 2013
oduamine: my parents 42years of marriage is still strong....

Your parents are NOT celebrities, the OP was NOT talking about ORDINARY people nor peasants. Your parents have no choice but to stay together until death.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Whose Marriages Have Stood The Test Of Time! by Gannyradical(m): 2:18am On Aug 04, 2013
Me and my wife nko, are we not celebrities?
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Whose Marriages Have Stood The Test Of Time! by AdeniyiA(m): 2:35am On Aug 04, 2013
LesbianBoy: undecided
U don marry?
how long now with your homo...?
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Whose Marriages Have Stood The Test Of Time! by Stunner1(f): 3:56am On Aug 04, 2013
@dangiwa09 haba u r a meanie
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Whose Marriages Have Stood The Test Of Time! by ndiyeauwa: 4:31am On Aug 04, 2013
El Guapo: Shoutout to those who has got their Celeb partners tied in a Babalawo's hut.

Enjoy the Long haul!

Nawa Oooo angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Whose Marriages Have Stood The Test Of Time! by mu2sa2: 5:33am On Aug 04, 2013
Goodluck and patient jonathan celebrities?
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Whose Marriages Have Stood The Test Of Time! by Remii(m): 6:13am On Aug 04, 2013
Jide and Henrieta Kosoko

Another celebrated marriage in Nollywood is that of Jide Kosoko and his plum wife, Henrietta who is also an actress. Jide and Henrietta have been able to make their marriage stand the taste of time despite the odds. The fact that the actor is a polygamist has not made a mess of his love for his Delta State-born wife.

Norbert and Gloria Young

Norbert and Gloria Anozie-Young have been married for over 11 years without any regret. Their marriage which has produced three beautiful kids was initially trailed by criticisms. But today, the union has stood the taste of time. Gloria was one of the very few top actresses who adorned the screen in the 90s.

Her colleague in the industry accused her of snatching her husband from her, and went all out to discredit the marriage. But despite her criticisms, Gloria and her beau have moved on, enjoying the best that marriage life can offer them.

Zack and Ngozie Orji

Zack and his wife, Ngozie have successfully lived as a perfect match. Overtime, they have learnt to place their marriage above individual interests. They have been married for 23 years and are blessed with three lovely children. His first son, Leo’nel is making a career in music.

In one of his interviews, Zack owes the success of their marriage to mutual understanding and their determination to make it work. “What has us going is our resolve to make it work. We decided that it had to work and we made serious efforts to make it work. If you agree as a couple, God would make it work. We realised a long time ago, that as man and woman, we lacked the power to make it work on our own. We make sacrifices, especially as a children are involved,” he says
- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/02/nollywood-most-celebrated-marriages/#sthash.NKsvM5ug.dpuf

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Whose Marriages Have Stood The Test Of Time! by chokolatte: 6:27am On Aug 04, 2013
dridowu: My Number One Celebrity are my Dad and Mum , 36yrs of Marriage and still counting . May God Bless and Keep you for me and my siblings. Love you both

Mine have been together for forty three years and still counting...my mom still wears her forty three yr old wedding ring cos it was pure gold....i have lots of older siblings with loads of grandkids and still counting...my mom looks far younger than her age and my dad is still so strong grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Whose Marriages Have Stood The Test Of Time! by Maksjoy: 7:11am On Aug 04, 2013
Yomieluv: me, and my fiancee, just like two baba's own, we have weathered several storms together.Insha Allah, we are tying the knots this December after 8 years of courtship.
Waaaaaaaat, after 8 years! I shouldn't complain den, we're stil as fresh as dis year, n i don dey complain. HML in advance.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Whose Marriages Have Stood The Test Of Time! by djibola(m): 7:12am On Aug 04, 2013
dangiwa09:

Your parents are NOT celebrities, the OP was NOT talking about ORDINARY people nor peasants. Your parents have no choice but to stay together until death.

tell them o,all dis pple mentionin their parents.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Whose Marriages Have Stood The Test Of Time! by Linoversace: 7:14am On Aug 04, 2013
Ramsey has a lovely family.See fine pikin dem smiley
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Whose Marriages Have Stood The Test Of Time! by adisa204(m): 7:29am On Aug 04, 2013
dasparrow:

Mercy Johnson does not qualify to be on that list. The thread says: celebrities whose marriage has stood the test of time. Mercy Johnson has been married for less than 2 years so her marriage is still young. Let's see if her husband will still have eyes for her 15 or more years down the line. As for Chioma chukwuka, her marriage is equally less than 15 years old so she has no business being on the list either.
I see you are partial when did 2baba just get married or were you paid by him 4 the celebrity stunt,the last time I checked my record 2face got married this year at dubai.if 2face is there that means chioma and even the loose oge okoya should b there cus there marriage has produced two wonderful kids each and still waxing strong
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Whose Marriages Have Stood The Test Of Time! by Nobody: 7:35am On Aug 04, 2013
Lovely! Yomi,congrats!
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Whose Marriages Have Stood The Test Of Time! by Isiterere(m): 7:42am On Aug 04, 2013
dridowu: My Number One Celebrity are my Dad and Mum , 36yrs of Marriage and still counting . May God Bless and Keep you for me and my siblings. Love you both
My mum and dad, over 45years and still counting...
Long live sir/ma

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Mercy Johnson For Calling Her Daughter 'Witch' In 2013 / Olamide With Ooni Of Ife & Oba Saheed Elegushi (photo) / Why Are Nigerians Like This? Cyprus Based Man Laments After Getting This Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.