Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,857 members, 7,844,772 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Nigerian Celebrities Whose Marriages Have Stood The Test Of Time! - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Celebrities Whose Marriages Have Stood The Test Of Time! (44390 Views)

9 Popular Nigerian Celebrities Whose Brothers Are Also Celebrities / [PHOTOS] 5 Celebrities Whose Twin Kids Will Make You Green With Envy / Photos: Meet Top Nigerian Celebrities Whose Wives Are Older Than Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Whose Marriages Have Stood The Test Of Time! by Wahala90: 9:11pm On Aug 04, 2013
maxwello.yg:
Mah I contribute.
99# uche jombo and her impotent husband

This is so unfair.

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Whose Marriages Have Stood The Test Of Time! by cho25bc(f): 10:31pm On Aug 04, 2013
wot of charlie boy n wife?they deserve 2 be on d list na

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Whose Marriages Have Stood The Test Of Time! by mamagee3(f): 2:36am On Aug 05, 2013
When I first saw the title of this thread,my first thought was Omotola and Captain Matthew Ekeinde

And coincidentally she's number one on the list. tongue
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Whose Marriages Have Stood The Test Of Time! by dkingsman4real(m): 12:30am On Aug 06, 2013
why una put 2face an GEJ?
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Whose Marriages Have Stood The Test Of Time! by DMproperty: 8:34pm On Jun 19, 2017
Training Training learn all this with a token of #500.Get videos and ebook on How to tie gele ,make up ,wig making,Ankra clutch,how to make black soap,knuckle eraser,stretch mark cream,breast firming cream,Anti ageing cream,face scrub,papaya whitening body soap,lemon scrub,pimple cream, ezema cream.click on this link to joined my whatsapp. https:///C2DUT8ffZTc5FyhWmyelGO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Mercy Johnson For Calling Her Daughter 'Witch' In 2013 / Pictures Of Banky W And His Younger Brother Funmi, Who Is Finer? / Why Are Nigerians Like This? Cyprus Based Man Laments After Getting This Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.