Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,316 members, 7,826,254 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

A Mouse Attacks A Snake To Save His Friend - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / A Mouse Attacks A Snake To Save His Friend (41439 Views)

Snake Killed In Ojodu Berger, Aina street Lagos / The Snake A Nairalander Killed In His Neighbour's Farm / Photos Of A Snake Killed By A Corper In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Mouse Attacks A Snake To Save His Friend by omniwater007: 1:25pm On Aug 04, 2013
but u don't have to quote the who

Reuben.Abati:

[size=38pt]GET A GRIP ON YOUR LIFE! THIS IS WASTE OF TALENT.[/size]
but u don't have to quote the whole shit from the mumu now.
Re: A Mouse Attacks A Snake To Save His Friend by Exodus2k(m): 1:39pm On Aug 04, 2013
A day shall come when we will chase all Senator Yerima's out from Abuja
Re: A Mouse Attacks A Snake To Save His Friend by Kenny4lyfe(m): 1:42pm On Aug 04, 2013
Snake in the Mouse shadow lolz! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Mouse Attacks A Snake To Save His Friend by omajali2003(m): 1:54pm On Aug 04, 2013
Great lesson foR men who prefer to kill their fellow rather than be a keeper.
Re: A Mouse Attacks A Snake To Save His Friend by passionate88: 2:03pm On Aug 04, 2013
Wow!
Re: A Mouse Attacks A Snake To Save His Friend by oluwacjay: 2:11pm On Aug 04, 2013
OCTAVO: Why do we have snakes thread on front page na?

We're do u want it 2 be?! In ur haus? tongue
Re: A Mouse Attacks A Snake To Save His Friend by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 04, 2013
Foreign rats seems nice little wonder some ppl kips it as pet but Naija rats r such a niusance they only derive pleasure destroying certificates(documents) n bank notes. Na winsh dem be here oo.

3 Likes

Re: A Mouse Attacks A Snake To Save His Friend by djoe21(m): 2:22pm On Aug 04, 2013
I just love this... So amazing!

1 Like

Re: A Mouse Attacks A Snake To Save His Friend by rindee(m): 2:32pm On Aug 04, 2013
Survival of the fittest, if you ask me.

1 Like

Re: A Mouse Attacks A Snake To Save His Friend by Gwekzy: 2:34pm On Aug 04, 2013
Quite touchinG.... Love is the answer
Re: A Mouse Attacks A Snake To Save His Friend by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 04, 2013
Ladies and gentlemen,we finally get to see DANGER MOUSE LIVE!
Sure lesson for us all...THE VOILENT GETS IT BY FORCE..
Re: A Mouse Attacks A Snake To Save His Friend by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 04, 2013
dvdon: Foreign rats seems nice little wonder some ppl kips it as pet but Naija rats r such a niusance they only derive pleasure destroying certificates(documents) n bank notes. Na winsh dem be here oo.
....how about ripping the G4 bag with a nite of a thousand holes to know if its rat food,abi rat sef dey chop garri?

1 Like

Re: A Mouse Attacks A Snake To Save His Friend by Kevsman(m): 2:50pm On Aug 04, 2013
dasparrow: @Post

What a world we live in. Animals showing more love and compassion than most human beings. I remain an animal enthusiast for life! God bless the animals.
so shal it be
Re: A Mouse Attacks A Snake To Save His Friend by Pakonte(m): 2:54pm On Aug 04, 2013
Donmichaelz: Front page tins
y cant u jux quote sumfin cool...
Re: A Mouse Attacks A Snake To Save His Friend by Zolar4ever(m): 2:56pm On Aug 04, 2013
1 day bushmeat go catch d hunter
Re: A Mouse Attacks A Snake To Save His Friend by bokohalal(m): 3:06pm On Aug 04, 2013
The snake for chop both of them. Stupid rat wey wan do Romeo and Juliet.
Re: A Mouse Attacks A Snake To Save His Friend by NNMUU(m): 3:07pm On Aug 04, 2013
Moral of this story:

When your friend is being attacked by an animal, RUN!!
that's God giving you a chance to escape.
Re: A Mouse Attacks A Snake To Save His Friend by Babalegba(m): 3:09pm On Aug 04, 2013
There you have it, that mouse is better than Nigerian leaders and most Nigerians who would trample over other Nigerians to get by.
Re: A Mouse Attacks A Snake To Save His Friend by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 04, 2013
Lmao! Typical snake in the mousy shadow. I hail chinese o!
Re: A Mouse Attacks A Snake To Save His Friend by Originalsly: 3:19pm On Aug 04, 2013
Hmmm....mouse saving friend. I' m almost sure that mouse had rabies.
Re: A Mouse Attacks A Snake To Save His Friend by toseen29: 3:19pm On Aug 04, 2013
hmmm, while others Wil hide somewhere 'praying' d snake neva gets to them, dis mouse displayed an act of braveness by fighting to safe his frnd but ended gainin a rare freedom. cheesy
Re: A Mouse Attacks A Snake To Save His Friend by samsonokosu(m): 3:24pm On Aug 04, 2013
A smoke and rabit can never be friend
Re: A Mouse Attacks A Snake To Save His Friend by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 04, 2013
It had "fought a good fight" [and of freedom too].
Check ma signature
Re: A Mouse Attacks A Snake To Save His Friend by Miraclebaby1109: 3:29pm On Aug 04, 2013
True friend is like a penis, he stands up for you in times of need, Well done mouse, it a pity the other didn't make it. U are what i cal a friend indeed.

1 Like

Re: A Mouse Attacks A Snake To Save His Friend by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 04, 2013
Originalsly: Hmmm....mouse saving friend. I' m almost sure that mouse had rabies.
Maybe not, dz things ar gettin evolutionalized. Think it sensed dat its friend was in grave danger? And dat was brave mehnn.
Re: A Mouse Attacks A Snake To Save His Friend by souljay007(m): 3:34pm On Aug 04, 2013
Assuming it nt china....i will b suprise but since it's china every 1 knw every living being in china practise....kung fu nd thai chi...lolz
Re: A Mouse Attacks A Snake To Save His Friend by Ayatullah(m): 3:37pm On Aug 04, 2013

There has been stories of animals in recent times demonstrating attributes that mankind cannot but sit down and ponder when we look at how far we have degenerated...........I have witnessed in the street of Lagos where a helpless lady was being attacked, but everyone just passed by as if nothing is happening, now here is the story of a mouse daring a poisonous snake to save its fellow mouse. Mankind where are we heading for?

1 Like

Re: A Mouse Attacks A Snake To Save His Friend by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 04, 2013
vex can make you do anything talkless of a made in china vex undecided
Re: A Mouse Attacks A Snake To Save His Friend by msquarewld(m): 3:51pm On Aug 04, 2013
Omg! Kungfu rattus shocked
Re: A Mouse Attacks A Snake To Save His Friend by Peterkleva(m): 4:04pm On Aug 04, 2013
Why e be say naija rat no dey do dis kain thing? undecided
Re: A Mouse Attacks A Snake To Save His Friend by tantita(m): 4:15pm On Aug 04, 2013
dvdon: Foreign rats seems nice little wonder some ppl kips it as pet but Naija rats r such a niusance they only derive pleasure destroying certificates(documents) n bank notes. Na winsh dem be here oo.
...dude do u need a new home teacher? it's a mice NT rat I repeat mice NT rat!
Re: A Mouse Attacks A Snake To Save His Friend by mooregan(m): 4:17pm On Aug 04, 2013
Rityben: Ette! shocked shocked
Idoho unek etuk nkang!! (No be small thing o)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How The Human Face Might Look In 100,000 Years / Debris From Chinese Rocket Eventually Crashes Into Indian Ocean / Longest Recorded Earthquake In The History Of The World Lasted For 32 Yrs (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.