Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,888 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

A Mouse Attacks A Snake To Save His Friend - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / A Mouse Attacks A Snake To Save His Friend (41436 Views)

Snake Killed In Ojodu Berger, Aina street Lagos / The Snake A Nairalander Killed In His Neighbour's Farm / Photos Of A Snake Killed By A Corper In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Mouse Attacks A Snake To Save His Friend by mooregan(m): 4:23pm On Aug 04, 2013
samsonokosu: A smoke and rabit can never be friend
And truly speaking, u don SMOKE.
Re: A Mouse Attacks A Snake To Save His Friend by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 04, 2013
maxwello.yg:
Even Chinese animals know kung fu! Amazing! Awesome! Incredible! Cooooooooool!!!!!
hahaaa! Funny
Re: A Mouse Attacks A Snake To Save His Friend by olumaxi(m): 4:28pm On Aug 04, 2013
Only on nageo
Re: A Mouse Attacks A Snake To Save His Friend by Ayatullah(m): 4:30pm On Aug 04, 2013
NNMUU: Moral of this story:

When your friend is being attacked by an animal, RUN!!
that's God giving you a chance to escape.

Just change your name from NNMUU to MUMU undecided
Re: A Mouse Attacks A Snake To Save His Friend by infobiz9ja(m): 4:38pm On Aug 04, 2013
Flygerian.:
ok.

I.k I see you bro. wink
Re: A Mouse Attacks A Snake To Save His Friend by sexkillzisagoat(m): 4:49pm On Aug 04, 2013
See how animals fight for themselves and what some humans know how to do best is to deport their fellow human beings illegally. angry
Re: A Mouse Attacks A Snake To Save His Friend by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 5:00pm On Aug 04, 2013
Wat an honourable mouse that is! shocked
Re: A Mouse Attacks A Snake To Save His Friend by rman: 5:12pm On Aug 04, 2013
@braverat in China,

NEXT TIME, bite the snakes eyes! It will go blind and it's rat eating days will be over.
Re: A Mouse Attacks A Snake To Save His Friend by Palchukwy: 5:34pm On Aug 04, 2013
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font
every good thing comes from the mind. Welldone raaaat.
Re: A Mouse Attacks A Snake To Save His Friend by Ykwtd: 5:59pm On Aug 04, 2013
Haven't all of you watched Kungfu Panda
Re: A Mouse Attacks A Snake To Save His Friend by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 04, 2013
I guess we Nigerians should borrow a leaf from those two mice instead of killing ourselves everyday
Re: A Mouse Attacks A Snake To Save His Friend by avalontony(m): 6:26pm On Aug 04, 2013
it is high time the rat community both home and abroad rise up against this wickedness, this is violation of the Geneva convention (in animal farm), the chiness govt (zoo management) should compensate the family of the murderd rat or face the full wrath of the law. hahahahaha.... thank God say no be for lagos....... fashola for deport the snake self.

1 Like

Re: A Mouse Attacks A Snake To Save His Friend by zynzyn(m): 7:08pm On Aug 04, 2013
dasparrow: @Post

What a world we live in. Animals showing more love and compassion than most human beings. I remain an animal enthusiast for life! God bless the animals.

Yep. Sometimes i actually feel that when God decides to destroy the world, he should spare the animals. They are innocent!!

They don't fight ego wars. They don't kill to acquire more than they need!
Re: A Mouse Attacks A Snake To Save His Friend by NNMUU(m): 7:35pm On Aug 04, 2013
Ayatullah:

Just change your name from NNMUU to MUMU undecided

It's getting old, come up with something new.
Re: A Mouse Attacks A Snake To Save His Friend by kraftykc(m): 8:43pm On Aug 04, 2013
Damn, I wish I had that mouse as my friend too. Such a valiant spirit... cry cry cry
Re: A Mouse Attacks A Snake To Save His Friend by 190: 9:00pm On Aug 04, 2013
tantita: ...dude do u need a new home teacher? it's a mice NT rat I repeat mice NT rat!

[size=28pt]ROTFL grin grin grin[/size]
Re: A Mouse Attacks A Snake To Save His Friend by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 04, 2013
Animals showing good track we should follow
Re: A Mouse Attacks A Snake To Save His Friend by Tobbey(m): 10:03pm On Aug 04, 2013
maxwello.yg:
This is what true friendship should be about! Not that i d i o t I fought with yesterday. Sad to know animals are better than some humans!
Zoo keepers, please fix a match between the Super White Mouse(SWM) and the Venomous Green Snake(VGS). The Super White Mouse must win! He's soul is heavy and He is seeking for revenge. Do not kill it and throw to the VGS to swallow! Thank you!!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy

cheesy cheesy
Re: A Mouse Attacks A Snake To Save His Friend by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 04, 2013
dasparrow: @Post

What a world we live in. Animals showing more love and compassion than most human beings. I remain an animal for life.

sorry
Re: A Mouse Attacks A Snake To Save His Friend by Pdizzle(m): 10:18pm On Aug 04, 2013
Ternalange: This puts every fake friend to shame
Re: A Mouse Attacks A Snake To Save His Friend by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 04, 2013
hmmm..mouse vs snake?? cool..sure tin..jesus is kumin soon..end tym tinz
Re: A Mouse Attacks A Snake To Save His Friend by vislabraye(m): 11:45pm On Aug 04, 2013
The worlD is coming to an end. The day will come when goat will attack lion.
Re: A Mouse Attacks A Snake To Save His Friend by iamswizz(m): 12:46am On Aug 05, 2013
lomprico:
Numbskull!
plonker.
Re: A Mouse Attacks A Snake To Save His Friend by Kunlexic(m): 3:16am On Aug 05, 2013
animals just like humans,God is 2derful.
Re: A Mouse Attacks A Snake To Save His Friend by olagockay(m): 6:10am On Aug 05, 2013
maxwello.yg:
But why is China getting weirder these days?
#lgoat go dey chase lion sotey, ASUU go stop strike sotey, boko haram go drop arms sotey, corruption go stop for naija sotey. Rat go dey attack snake sotey# sotey sotey sotey.... . . . Singing*
Re: A Mouse Attacks A Snake To Save His Friend by Nobody: 6:24am On Aug 05, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: Eh ya! I wanna cry. After so much effort, the friend mouse still died. RIP mouse. Till you & your friend meet again in Paradise
Last Bullet:
I believe in the saying that animals do act like humans.
Not in this country when a man will have accident on the highway and nobody will stop exept Nigerian police who will ransack them and steal their wallets and goods. A place where igbo hate yoruba and its leaders with a passion for no clear cut proven reason with evidence. A place where president "dont give a damn" bout his people. A place where we hate ourselves with a passion for no reason. Animals might be thus better than humans in this respect.
Re: A Mouse Attacks A Snake To Save His Friend by Nobody: 6:28am On Aug 05, 2013
avalontony: it is high time the rat community both home and abroad rise up against this wickedness, this is violation of the Geneva convention (in animal farm), the chiness govt (zoo management) should compensate the family of the murderd rat or face the full wrath of the law. hahahahaha.... thank God say no be for lagos....... fashola for deport the snake self.
Thank God o. Our ibo bros for don let hell loose here on Nairaland.
Re: A Mouse Attacks A Snake To Save His Friend by japhmanuel: 7:03am On Aug 05, 2013
Even mouse dey protect him fellow mate,but if na somee people na run dy go run oo.The mouse was really brave not like others way fit faint at the spot
Re: A Mouse Attacks A Snake To Save His Friend by YvonneDiamond(f): 7:16am On Aug 05, 2013
undecided......really? It happened where...again? Mstcheeew.
Re: A Mouse Attacks A Snake To Save His Friend by Strongfaze(m): 7:54am On Aug 05, 2013
Ternalange: This puts every fake friend to shame
dear sir, you've said it all, my eyes became wet after going through the post. There are friends that sticketh closer than a brother.
Re: A Mouse Attacks A Snake To Save His Friend by MrAboki: 8:38am On Aug 05, 2013
BREAKING NEWS:: The Chinese rat has vowed to avenge its brothers death.. angry

The rat has told chinese zookeepers that: 我会杀了那条蛇,然后吞下去了, meaning; I will kill that snake and avenge my brothers death. The rat is currently training with Master Ip pi lee.

[img]http://kittybloger.files./2012/01/funny-gifs-cat-and-rat-drinking-milk-together.gif[/img]

[img]http://cl.jroo.me/z3/M/0/s/d/a.aaa-Funny-gif-rats-death-wish.gif[/img]

Rumours coming out of the Chinese zoo is that the snake has comitted suicide out of fear..
Re: A Mouse Attacks A Snake To Save His Friend by MrAboki: 8:47am On Aug 05, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How The Human Face Might Look In 100,000 Years / Debris From Chinese Rocket Eventually Crashes Into Indian Ocean / Kid Builds Locally-Made "Caterpillar" In Eastern Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.