Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,465 members, 7,770,148 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:55 AM

Nigerian Police Warns Tonto Dikeh To Stop Singing & Face Acting - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Police Warns Tonto Dikeh To Stop Singing & Face Acting (2239 Views)

Stop Showing Off Expensive Things On Social Media-Police Warns Nigerians &Celeb / Jude - No Artist Signing Till P-square Stop Singing / D'banj Will Sign Tonto Dikeh To His Label And She Will Blow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Police Warns Tonto Dikeh To Stop Singing & Face Acting by AllRoundGist: 10:48pm On Aug 02, 2013
I just can't stop laughing....! This ‪#‎9japolicebelike‬ trend is damn hilarious that even a sadist will laugh out loud. While the Nigeria Police on Twitter were trying to stop the trend on Twitter, they tweeted "WARNING: BEWARE THAT ANY THING YOU TWEET WILL BE USED AGAINST YOU IMMEDIATELY...TO BE FOREWARNED IS TO BE FOREHARMED".
This warning got people laughing the more and even Tonto Dikeh couldn't help but laugh. Her laugh got her into trouble with the police who threatened to arrest her if she doesn't stop laughing. Tonto replied that she was with them,.....and then got an epic advice from the police..lol "STOP SINGING AND FOCUS ON ACTING"
http://www.allaroundgist.com/2013/08/9japolicebelike-nigerian-police-warns.html

Re: Nigerian Police Warns Tonto Dikeh To Stop Singing & Face Acting by immortalcrown(m): 10:53pm On Aug 02, 2013
This one is a joke.
Re: Nigerian Police Warns Tonto Dikeh To Stop Singing & Face Acting by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 02, 2013
I read the topic and laughed my ass off. Then I read the content and my ass came back. It was not funny. Ops!
Re: Nigerian Police Warns Tonto Dikeh To Stop Singing & Face Acting by AllRoundGist: 11:01pm On Aug 02, 2013
immortalcrown: This one is a joke.

it's no joke oh...go check it out on Twitter and u will lol
Re: Nigerian Police Warns Tonto Dikeh To Stop Singing & Face Acting by AllRoundGist: 11:03pm On Aug 02, 2013
maxwello.yg:
I read the topic and laughed my ass off. Then I read the content and my ass came back. It was not funny. Ops!

See http://www.allaroundgist.com/2013/08/9japolicebelike-trend-nigerians-diss.html and you will understand where d story is coming from. HILARIOUS!!!
Re: Nigerian Police Warns Tonto Dikeh To Stop Singing & Face Acting by switdil(f): 11:29pm On Aug 02, 2013
Eeya,Joke or no joke tonto don suffer for naija pple hand including popo dem.she no know sey Naija popo no dey recognise celeb dem but ego.
Re: Nigerian Police Warns Tonto Dikeh To Stop Singing & Face Acting by Nomski0(f): 11:35pm On Aug 02, 2013
Lol.
She should take the advice seriously.
Her singing career should be hanged.
Re: Nigerian Police Warns Tonto Dikeh To Stop Singing & Face Acting by HezronLorraine(m): 1:08am On Aug 03, 2013
Holy smokes,Faintsgrin
Re: Nigerian Police Warns Tonto Dikeh To Stop Singing & Face Acting by joe4christ(m): 4:11am On Aug 03, 2013
What's their biz self? This aint funny, as matter of fact it's dry as sh!.t
Re: Nigerian Police Warns Tonto Dikeh To Stop Singing & Face Acting by Cuteobi(f): 11:25am On Aug 03, 2013
Hilarious!
Re: Nigerian Police Warns Tonto Dikeh To Stop Singing & Face Acting by sweetrace(f): 1:04pm On Aug 03, 2013
The Nigerian police should focus on fighting crime instead of soliciting for bribe.
Re: Nigerian Police Warns Tonto Dikeh To Stop Singing & Face Acting by ReubenAbati: 1:10pm On Aug 03, 2013
sweetrace: The Nigerian police should focus on fighting crime instead of soliciting for bribe.

Lolz
Re: Nigerian Police Warns Tonto Dikeh To Stop Singing & Face Acting by angelTI(f): 1:38pm On Aug 03, 2013
so apy the whole country is dusting this yeye girl

good riddance to bad rubbish

(1) (Reply)

Beyonce’s First Boyfriend :- “losing Beyonce Is My Biggest Regret” / Look At What Miley "Twerk-it" Cyrus Tweeted And Deleted!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / Terry G Rocks Lipstick In A Photo Taken This Morning(Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.