Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

D'banj Will Sign Tonto Dikeh To His Label And She Will Blow - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Will Sign Tonto Dikeh To His Label And She Will Blow (17177 Views)

I've Not Seen Tonto Dikeh Since Her Marriage-dbanj On Droping Her From His Label / 5 Year Old Boy Asks Tonto Dikeh To Marry Him (Photo) / Nigerian Police Warns Tonto Dikeh To Stop Singing & Face Acting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

D'banj Will Sign Tonto Dikeh To His Label And She Will Blow by bjstardom(m): 7:45am On Jan 05, 2013
In the final installation of D’banj’s interview on Ndani TV, the superstar artiste reveals opened up on a lot including his rumoured relationship with Genevieve Nnaji.

He said, “Genevieve was my best relationships of all time… yes, there was a relationship, no one said there wasn’t.”

He also spoke about Nollywood actress and singer, Tonto Dikeh who he said he wouldn’t mind signing on his record label.

“I actually just met her and I’m thinking of signing her on my record label…don’t worry, I will sign her to my record label (and) she’ll blow… Aha, Tonto ma blow gan!” he revealed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pF6U6_qO3Zw
Source: http://www.ynaija.com/i-will-sign-tonto-to-my-label-and-shell-blow-dbanj-declares-on-the-juice-watch-final-video/

1 Like

Re: D'banj Will Sign Tonto Dikeh To His Label And She Will Blow by cockyjay: 7:50am On Jan 05, 2013
And why must he tell us first? Lol
Re: D'banj Will Sign Tonto Dikeh To His Label And She Will Blow by homesteady(m): 7:51am On Jan 05, 2013
*Dies Instantly*

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Will Sign Tonto Dikeh To His Label And She Will Blow by eduson77(m): 8:09am On Jan 05, 2013
tonto again**banging head on the desk**

why person no go rest for you guy?
must it be tonto everytime?

3 Likes

Re: D'banj Will Sign Tonto Dikeh To His Label And She Will Blow by shewanna: 8:13am On Jan 05, 2013
OMG! Another Tonto's story! Its too early in 2013 jare!
D-banj, we don hear. Let her explode join, who cares? undecided

11 Likes

Re: D'banj Will Sign Tonto Dikeh To His Label And She Will Blow by hrmkz: 8:23am On Jan 05, 2013
Tonto and fame at all cost!

1 Like

Re: D'banj Will Sign Tonto Dikeh To His Label And She Will Blow by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 05, 2013
Only boko haram can sign tonto dicki.

3 Likes

Re: D'banj Will Sign Tonto Dikeh To His Label And She Will Blow by Hrxcellenci: 8:48am On Jan 05, 2013
Lolzz...... Nw i knw say D'banj is out of the music industry

3 Likes

Re: D'banj Will Sign Tonto Dikeh To His Label And She Will Blow by AbdulAdam56(m): 9:02am On Jan 05, 2013
Koko Zap.E.R wan chop dis one again?
Re: D'banj Will Sign Tonto Dikeh To His Label And She Will Blow by bignero: 10:09am On Jan 05, 2013
may be to spite don jazzy tongue
Re: D'banj Will Sign Tonto Dikeh To His Label And She Will Blow by ypzilanti: 10:10am On Jan 05, 2013
I'm sure his not signing her for her musical talents. Maybe Don Jazzy confided in him back in the day about other 'talents'. grin

8 Likes

Re: D'banj Will Sign Tonto Dikeh To His Label And She Will Blow by Rexphobia(m): 10:10am On Jan 05, 2013
let's collect like terms...(talented?) I doubt. TontoLand.com
Re: D'banj Will Sign Tonto Dikeh To His Label And She Will Blow by izenco2005(m): 10:12am On Jan 05, 2013
Only chance 4 koko to test her tomtom grin

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Will Sign Tonto Dikeh To His Label And She Will Blow by DJDOLA(m): 10:15am On Jan 05, 2013
Heyyy thumb up for my tonto dikeh..I said it ITZ NOT OVER for my krazycally tonto

1 Like

Re: D'banj Will Sign Tonto Dikeh To His Label And She Will Blow by IYANGBALI: 10:15am On Jan 05, 2013
How would she not blow?what else do you expect from toto and dik?

1 Like

Re: D'banj Will Sign Tonto Dikeh To His Label And She Will Blow by babarazy: 10:17am On Jan 05, 2013
homesteady: *Dies Instantly*
*shouting* SOMEBODY HELP!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Will Sign Tonto Dikeh To His Label And She Will Blow by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 05, 2013
Not sure kanye would like dat. Cos she will bring G.O.O.D music records down.

1 Like

Re: D'banj Will Sign Tonto Dikeh To His Label And She Will Blow by free2ryhme: 10:17am On Jan 05, 2013
gr8est joke of 013

1 Like

Re: D'banj Will Sign Tonto Dikeh To His Label And She Will Blow by PROUDIGBO(m): 10:19am On Jan 05, 2013
homesteady: *Dies Instantly*

^^^Yeah, i know what you mean; reading the headline, i almost choked on my morning coffee too! shocked angry

Surely, there are cheaper and time-tested ways he can get her to 'blow' without having to sign her to his label first undecided?; call me old fashioned, but a little courtship first wouldn't be out of place would it?

1 Like

Re: D'banj Will Sign Tonto Dikeh To His Label And She Will Blow by kzokul(m): 10:22am On Jan 05, 2013
Oma serious gan......
Re: D'banj Will Sign Tonto Dikeh To His Label And She Will Blow by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 05, 2013
That will be the beginning of the End of both D'banj,and the already down Tonto Dikeh.

Do they sign noise makers to a record label in Nigeria music industry?

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Will Sign Tonto Dikeh To His Label And She Will Blow by free2ryhme: 10:28am On Jan 05, 2013
illuminati interview grin grin grin grin
Re: D'banj Will Sign Tonto Dikeh To His Label And She Will Blow by donfatosa(m): 10:32am On Jan 05, 2013
dhrey: go nd ask ur google

Thank u 4 dat ref.
Re: D'banj Will Sign Tonto Dikeh To His Label And She Will Blow by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 05, 2013
I read through the replies and there was no sensible response other than useless beefing of an innocent girl who was tagged outcast by some modafuckinmorons.If you don't like her,don't buy her music else ya'll should quit bitching about this girl.its becoming irritating hearing the same bullshiiit about her every now and then.nonsense

4 Likes

Re: D'banj Will Sign Tonto Dikeh To His Label And She Will Blow by tjskii(f): 10:33am On Jan 05, 2013
I actually had to double check to see if I was in the jokes section undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Phyno Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today - Happy Birthday / Actress Ebube Nwagbo Slays In New Pics / Alagbada Ina By Apostle Johnson Suleman Ft. Lizzy Johnson Suleman & Marvel Joks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.