Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,460 members, 7,830,285 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

fake info - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / fake info (712 Views)

How To Study In Europe With Free Tuition Fees For Masters Degree / Best School For Masters Degree In The UK? / Nigerian Government Scholarship For Masters Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

fake info by osho3mtech(f): 7:40am On Aug 03, 2013
if
Re: fake info by leonshom(m): 8:14am On Aug 03, 2013
Canadian universities hardly accepts CGPA lower than 3.00 (B+) but u can stil find those whose gonna accept a B- (below 3.00) or preferably,u seek admission into any college of ur choice,cuz its not always easy to gain admission directly into a Canadian Unis,xpecially candidates 4rm Nigeria.
You can try schools like Memorial University "www.mun.ca" or Brock University "www.brocku.ca" but I would advice you to search for colleges instead, it almost of dsame standard,nd after ur programme,u can stil further @a University of ur choice.
Re: fake info by osho3mtech(f): 8:58am On Aug 03, 2013
Re: fake info by spenca: 9:03am On Aug 03, 2013
osho3mtech: . Thanks a billion I appreciate. D issues is dat the are d colleges recognized. What about d fees nd d chance of gettinmg admission with such CGPA. And pls can u gv some little info o what d colleges structure looks like. Do dey offer masters... To and do u know of any good recognied ones in canada
My brother i think the above response has helped to the best he can , all you have to do is to go to the site of those colleges unlike nigeria's there websites function ,you can get all the infos you need , bou the case of masters i also doubt if its gonna be possible with your final grade coz to the best of ma knowledge (i stand to be corrected) you cant use that grade for master in most uni in Nigeria or else you go into a post grad studies
Re: fake info by leonshom(m): 10:07am On Aug 03, 2013
osho3mtech: . Thanks a billion I appreciate. D issues is dat the are d colleges recognized. What about d fees nd d chance of gettinmg admission with such CGPA. And pls can u gv some little info o what d colleges structure looks like. Do dey offer masters... To and do u know of any good recognied ones in canada
Most of d Colleges would admit you based on Postgraduate level, but I'll assure you that when u r thru, u can easily go for your Master or find a good Job wit d certificate,cuz they wuld stil rate it as almost dsame, just dat sum University courses r more professionals nd dey r handled by Professors. I av sum colleges websites,buh I'l check 4dat later nd recommend sum 2u, depending on ur choice of study. I would also advice u to make use of d search engine,I hope u'l get sum good results.One gud thing about applying to schools in Canada is dat,thl hardly request for any English test,Nigeria is always on their exception list !

(1) (Reply)

WAEC GCE 2012/2013 Result Is Out Contact Prof Kemi Gbenga Ola On 08153415957 / University Of Benin Students And Graduates Chat Room / If U Get Addmited To The Polytechnic Ibadan Saki Campus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.