Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Nigeria's Uncivilized First Lady. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's Uncivilized First Lady. (509 Views)

Are Majority Of Hausas The Most Uncivilized People In Nigeria? / The Challenges And Trials Of A Youth Corper In An Uncivilized Region In Nigeria / Insulting The Admin Is Totally Uncivilized And Uncalled For. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria's Uncivilized First Lady. by bolaino(m): 12:05pm On Aug 03, 2013
For the last couple of weeks, we've heard of different versions of the same story, and the story all boils down to the first lady's very unladylike behavior, the president jonathan's wife has disgraced the office of the first lady and even the presidency itself, by her continual show of undemocratic stance, she has become something of a tyrant, very authoritarian and meddling,

And this begs the question of is there a constitutional provision for the office of the first lady? And if there is what is supposed to be the duty of the first lady?

The first lady who is supposed to be the mother of this country is now behaving like a wicked step mother, it's either she's sponsoring a foolish impeachment campaign, or she's travelling around the country cutting off access to roads being used by law abiding tax payers and speaking a new kind of English language.

I could go on and on about the excesses of this uncivilized market woman first lady, but I believe I have made my point, the president should caution his wife and take her to a school where the teach civility.
Re: Nigeria's Uncivilized First Lady. by sweettease(f): 12:37pm On Aug 03, 2013
To her, the position is like her own private property. She is probably too drunk with pride right now to even realise she can't take it with her after her husband's tenure.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Uncivilized First Lady. by redsquare(m): 12:46pm On Aug 03, 2013
Who is this attention seeking fellow? I thought this whole first lady brouhaha is over? Go and do something meaningful with your time and allow the woman be.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Uncivilized First Lady. by bolaino(m): 1:18pm On Aug 03, 2013
redsquare: Who is this attention seeking fellow? I thought this whole first lady brouhaha is over? Go and do something meaningful with your time and allow the woman be.
I'll just have to ignore your ignorance.

(1) (Reply)

Drama In Court As Lawyer, Client Quarrel Over Dud Cheque On / Why We’re Paying Special Attention To Aba – Orji / The 132yr Old Trying To Rule Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.