Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,534 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Newest Business In Town Online Networking - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Newest Business In Town Online Networking (3430 Views)

Latest Bulksms Banga In Town With 50 Free Units / Online Networking Business That Works (no Scam) / And Another One! Meet Nigeria's Newest Tech Billionaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Newest Business In Town Online Networking by yournightmare: 2:20pm On Aug 03, 2013
hello naira landers some one ask me to spread this information round so i'm doing it and trust me i wont be doing this if i had the smallest thought that it isnt true , it is very very true .... i'm here to introduce a new online business that can benefit all nigerians who are into multi-level networking , unlike the normal networks people are used to seeing that has lots of products you have to sell and also introduce people just to make it , this one is different because it involves something anybody can do which is introduce someone ......which is what i'm trying to do here so forgive me if i'm doing this the wrong way .... the name of the business "the life changers group " it is an online business meaning you dont have to walk up and down , just sit with your pc and introduce people and get paid instantly i mean that ....you can learn more about the business on there website " www.lifechangersgroup.com"...........if you visit the site and you are happy to join the business you can give me a call on 08186002456 name mrs martins i would be happy to put you through and help you with registration ...registration fee is just 50$ and you could make as much as 4000$ in a month depending on how many people you bring , you are paid for every four people you bring and its instant ....so to know more after you view the website www.lifechangersgroup.com call mrs martins @ 08186002456 ..you will do this too when you join the business and you will bless me ..
Re: Newest Business In Town Online Networking by yournightmare: 2:33pm On Aug 03, 2013
cant see any comments now guys coming
Re: Newest Business In Town Online Networking by johnnobles: 3:31pm On Aug 03, 2013
Am not good at online marketing, it may turn round yo be A nightmare. Which ia your username
Re: Newest Business In Town Online Networking by yournightmare: 3:37pm On Aug 04, 2013
Lol ....trust bro this one is as easy as telling your friend that's all
Re: Newest Business In Town Online Networking by ediko5(m): 4:54pm On Aug 04, 2013
Visit https://www.nairaland.com/1370552/download-free-77-pages-e-book/3 to get my free 77 pages Ebook on how to make money online

(1) (Reply)

Is Data Reselling Business Profitable? Answered In Detailed / Cost Of Setting Up A Supermarket? / Want To Quit My Day Job, What Biz To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.