Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,829 members, 7,956,144 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:22 AM

Want To Quit My Day Job, What Biz To Do - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Want To Quit My Day Job, What Biz To Do (3469 Views)

Serious Help Needed Please On What Biz To Use 120k For Please / I Need A Biz To Invest 500,000 As A Corper / What Biz Can I Invest N100k Or N150k In? Pls Advise Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want To Quit My Day Job, What Biz To Do by gbenger2: 7:25pm On Jun 29, 2011
hey forumites, really appreciate all you have been doing. Pls i need you guys advice on what kind of business i can do to quit my day job. I really need to do this bcoz i am more than what i am getting from the work.
Re: Want To Quit My Day Job, What Biz To Do by obowunmi(m): 7:59pm On Jun 29, 2011
if you don't have a solid business idea yet, then don't quite your job.
Re: Want To Quit My Day Job, What Biz To Do by nairaexc: 8:09pm On Jun 29, 2011
in addition, make ur research and get a mentor in ur desired interest. Now if u are lookin for a biz dat s lucrative, i may recomend bulksms biz. U must know how it works o. Takia
Re: Want To Quit My Day Job, What Biz To Do by deasy(m): 8:47pm On Jun 29, 2011
HI guy,i will advice you don't quit your job until you find another one.But i can show you 1 bizness you can be doing now with your job ,i assure you will quit your job as soon as i show you.I wanna show you how to do online affiliate and information marketing.This will make you cool cash i assure.call this number for more information or you text your full name*e-mail*phone number*location to 08180721622 and you will receive all information about this bizness and all you have to do is to follow every steps.IT'S FREE,I mean am going to show you all about the bizness for FREE!!!.EASY
Re: Want To Quit My Day Job, What Biz To Do by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 02, 2011
Good day to you overe there,am OLUJIDE GABRIEL.Am the CEO of O2 NIGERIA, an Oyo State soap manufacturing and training company.We train people and interested soap manufacturing company on how to produce,

[1] NATURAL HERBAL HONEY SOAP[the soap that clean any skin infection in just 10 days]

[2] MOSQUITO KILLER CANDLE

[3] ANTI MALARIA SOAP

[4] PRESERVED PEPPER[preserved pepper that can lasted for 1 good year]

[5] LAUNDRY SOAP

[6] ANTISEPTIC SOAP

[7] LIQUID SOAP

[8]BALM

[9] BODY CREAM

[10] MEDICATED HAIR CREAM etc.

To be sure, the scope of the company is not only withing Nigeria,as the company has engage in training different company workers in Ghana and some big soap company in Nigeria.

We also have explanatory bulk hand out that contain 15 different products
Our price are negotiable and you can start any of this product with as low as 10,000.00.We will also teach you how to build local machine with wood to start with and some or our product are available on request.

After the training ,we also teach our trainees how to manufacture the soap equipment by their self and we also offer door step training for individual or group in any part of the Nigeria and west africa.

We are open to more negotiation on how to work this out.

Thanks

OLUJIDE OLUWATOSIN
CEO
O2 NIGERIA
25,ikereku lay out,orita challenge,
Ibadan,oyo state ,Nigeria
Email,o2nigeria@yahoo.com
Re: Want To Quit My Day Job, What Biz To Do by Seun(m): 3:13pm On Jul 04, 2011
You can just get a better job, can't you?
Re: Want To Quit My Day Job, What Biz To Do by Zhedoga: 5:24pm On Jul 04, 2011
call me or email on c.zhedogafirstname@yahoo.com for a cow business. u will need to just go there buy very cheap and sale them leavin u with 70 to 80% profit expenses
Chris 0806815673
Re: Want To Quit My Day Job, What Biz To Do by koksybrwn(m): 6:57am On Jul 05, 2011
grin grin grin grin ;DBefore you quit your job, commit money crime and keep the $$$$$$$. But make sure it is 100% legal shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Want To Quit My Day Job, What Biz To Do by stagger: 10:42am On Jul 05, 2011
obowunmi:

if you don't have a solid business idea yet, then don't quite your job.

You got it spot on!
Re: Want To Quit My Day Job, What Biz To Do by Stevogue(m): 11:23am On Jul 05, 2011
In Customer Club, you needn't quit your job. Its a reliable plan B income source. If you work at it, it would definitely become your major income source. With Customer Club, you basically make use of your social capital. Just dare to Succeed!
Re: Want To Quit My Day Job, What Biz To Do by lids: 11:29am On Jul 05, 2011
@G-benger,my advice to you is not to quit your job, now,what i will advice you to do right now is to have a PLAN B(what will be generating you extra income) that will not affect the job you are doing now,by the time your PLAN B is generating 3x of your present salary,then it is the right time to quit the job.
But for now don't quit.Get a PLAN B.If you are thinking of what to have as PLAN B, i may help you out, just contact me on 08072694208
Re: Want To Quit My Day Job, What Biz To Do by jsb(m): 8:15pm On Jul 05, 2011
This is a greater opportunity for you, you can be on your job and yet make serious money with sitetalk.
Wouldn't u have been settled 4life if u Had had an opportunity 2own a chunk of shares in Facebook with over 700 Million users, & $90 billion in worth?
I have a good news 4u: A better than Facebook is here, offering U much more than that. Join NOW FOR
FREE at: www.sitetalk.com/oceanflow
Re: Want To Quit My Day Job, What Biz To Do by Evans5050: 10:46am On Jul 06, 2011
Please how do one make money from site talk
Re: Want To Quit My Day Job, What Biz To Do by emailguru: 12:52am On Jul 08, 2011
Why do you want to quit? Well if you must quit any way, you must have found an alternative, if not, I will advise that you consider going into online business. It is very lucrative and in most cases requires little or no capital to start up. But I must warn however that you must learn the rudiments first.

Good luck.
Re: Want To Quit My Day Job, What Biz To Do by fizzybaba(m): 4:40pm On Jul 08, 2011
Seun:

You can just get a better job, can't you?

Seun, one would expect you to be a proponent of entreprenuership
Re: Want To Quit My Day Job, What Biz To Do by jsb(m): 11:49pm On Jul 12, 2011
Evans5050, to make money from sitetalk all you need to do now is to sign up free @ www.sitetalk.com/oceanflow
and then connect or make a friend request with the Africa Director Mr Elliot Omose, Apostle Prince Obi and myself Emeka Nwawulu, my e-mail is oceanflow12@gmail.com.
Re: Want To Quit My Day Job, What Biz To Do by UpDated1: 2:48pm On Jul 13, 2011
i just starting using a great stuff online to earn and i would love to know the best exchanger service in Nigeria, pls help me out
Re: Want To Quit My Day Job, What Biz To Do by olamathins(m): 10:36am On Jul 16, 2011
18,ooo naira minimum wage? How much? It is quite embarrassing the amount some private employers pay in Nigeria labour market. How much are you collecting or do you wish to be collecting as a salary? How much are you worth? But Nigeria youth don't have choice but to make do with what he has, if he even get anything at all in the first place. Excuse me, how much is your salary? I thank God for you if you are working with cheveron and the rest of them, but some us are not so lucky. The only conclusion i could get to living a happy life of your dream in Nigeria is to be self employed or be a politicians. For those who are self employed inclined, the 2 questions that always baffle them are: “what kind of business can I do that will guarantee me a maximum returns? Where do I get capital to float such business?” If your agitation is related to this I can help you, pls free of charge. I know a business you can float with as little as 10,000 naira minimus startup capital, and will earn 120,000 naira (minimum, if you are not a serious type) every month. But pls quote me, you will not make much money in your first month because you are still learning on the business, but by 2nd/3rd month, you will thank God you are nairalander. I can help just few people for now because I'm a little bit busy. I will personally train you on how to do this.I will train just 10 friends here, less it affects my own work. Please note, nobody is collecting any money from you. Just to help few friends here. If you would send me your name, location, email and phone no. 08082422850
Re: Want To Quit My Day Job, What Biz To Do by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 16, 2011
U should have passion 4 somethin, identify ur passion en it may direct u to d biz u should be in.sit back,relax en think
Re: Want To Quit My Day Job, What Biz To Do by Chizin(m): 12:33pm On Jul 16, 2011
I agree with my Friends here, Firstly, You have to have passion for something.
Again, I will like you to look into my signature, I think you will beat your heart and shout HAAA,
Just Rush now and look at my Signature below.
Re: Want To Quit My Day Job, What Biz To Do by goldincome(m): 4:12pm On Jul 16, 2011
You can start a car tracking business.
I can guarantee that you will make money with or without investing any cash.
i will support you with the information needed.

Text or call 08020755086
Re: Want To Quit My Day Job, What Biz To Do by Flexskillz(m): 7:40pm On Jul 20, 2011
i will introduce you to a business where with little hard-work and little time spent you could be making close to 350k monthly. if you are interested mail me davedan2003@yahoo.com. or call 07037964930.
Re: Want To Quit My Day Job, What Biz To Do by tontope: 11:59pm On Jul 22, 2011
Depending on where you are based but if you are resident in UK, one of the best ways you can build a residual income over time is to visit WWW.MAKEMONEYINUK.BIZ

PLEASE NOTE THE OPPORTUNITY IS ONLY FOR UK RESIDENTS.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Make Money With Low Capital In Nigeria / Why Most Newbies Fail In Online Businesses / Owing Fairmoney #664k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.