Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Photos: Check Out Inside Ex-gov Orji Uzor Kalu's 400 Rooms Mansion In Abia State - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Check Out Inside Ex-gov Orji Uzor Kalu's 400 Rooms Mansion In Abia State (27519 Views)

Dede-One-Day Lying In State In His Mansion In Imo Ahead Of Burial Tomorrow -pics / Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island / Genevieve Nnaji Buys Multimillion Mansion In Accra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Check Out Inside Ex-gov Orji Uzor Kalu's 400 Rooms Mansion In Abia State by LailaIkeji1: 5:19pm On Aug 03, 2013
Former Abia State governor, Orji Uzor Kalu owns this huge estate called Camp Neya which he named after his daughter Neya Uzor Kalu.

The huge estate, which comprises of several units of eye-popping buildings and other exotic structures was built in 1998 at Uzor Kalu's home town of Igbere, Bende LGA in Abia State.

IGTV reports that Camp Neya, which is in a world of it's own, houses over 400 rooms comprising:
•over 36 jumbo sized sitting rooms,
•12 room presidential lodge,
•Governors lodge for all the 36 states and FCT
•A 5000 capacity conference hall,
•a banquet hall,
•a Karaoke hall,
•22 Kitchens,
•102 toilets,
•76 Bathrooms,
•187 bedrooms,
•a golf course,
•a foothball pitch,
•an olympic sized swimming pool,
•one indoor swimming pool,
•basket ball court,
•lawn tennis court,
•sports centre,
•a church,
•a mosque,
•a bush bar,
•a filling station,
•ATM machines,
•a clinic,
•children's recreation centre,
•an ICT centre,
•several gardens,
•a police post,
•a military detachment.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/08/photos-check-out-inside-of-ex-gov-orji.html

Re: Photos: Check Out Inside Ex-gov Orji Uzor Kalu's 400 Rooms Mansion In Abia State by LailaIkeji1: 5:25pm On Aug 03, 2013
More pics

Re: Photos: Check Out Inside Ex-gov Orji Uzor Kalu's 400 Rooms Mansion In Abia State by Booty4me: 5:30pm On Aug 03, 2013
Its his money...he sponsored
Obaasanjo Election,mind
you.He's rich n he has plenty
businesses..Abia State has no
money
Re: Photos: Check Out Inside Ex-gov Orji Uzor Kalu's 400 Rooms Mansion In Abia State by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 03, 2013
Classless monstrosity.

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Check Out Inside Ex-gov Orji Uzor Kalu's 400 Rooms Mansion In Abia State by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 03, 2013
If there was no death. . .
Re: Photos: Check Out Inside Ex-gov Orji Uzor Kalu's 400 Rooms Mansion In Abia State by IAMBREEZY: 5:38pm On Aug 03, 2013
Hmmm
Re: Photos: Check Out Inside Ex-gov Orji Uzor Kalu's 400 Rooms Mansion In Abia State by k2039: 5:38pm On Aug 03, 2013
pro01: If there was no death. . .
MEN WILL LIVE FOREVER.

Bt the way it was built in 1998, that was before he became a governor.

This structure is smaller to the k2039 castle I have in mind.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Check Out Inside Ex-gov Orji Uzor Kalu's 400 Rooms Mansion In Abia State by LesbianBoy(m): 6:27pm On Aug 03, 2013
What shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his soul lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Check Out Inside Ex-gov Orji Uzor Kalu's 400 Rooms Mansion In Abia State by alaoeri: 6:39pm On Aug 03, 2013
LesbianBoy: What shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his soul lipsrsealed
Poverty mind set beside what guarantee a poor man that he 'll make heaven, remember poverty is the root of all evil.

8 Likes

Re: Photos: Check Out Inside Ex-gov Orji Uzor Kalu's 400 Rooms Mansion In Abia State by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 03, 2013
That's good. Two questions i just have for him:
1. When he wants to sleep, can he sleep in all the rooms?
2. When he dies, would he take the mansion along with him?
My bottom line: Life should not be a matter of being flashy but about being liberal.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Check Out Inside Ex-gov Orji Uzor Kalu's 400 Rooms Mansion In Abia State by goldfish80(m): 7:29pm On Aug 03, 2013
This house should be on Mtv cribs. Btw who da fouk has an atm machine in his house? This is bonkers mehn angry

1 Like

Re: Photos: Check Out Inside Ex-gov Orji Uzor Kalu's 400 Rooms Mansion In Abia State by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 03, 2013
idnoble135: That's good. Two questions i just have for him:
My bottom line: Life should not be a matter of being flashy but about being liberal.
poor man mentality, you only live once, enjoy it while it last.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Check Out Inside Ex-gov Orji Uzor Kalu's 400 Rooms Mansion In Abia State by Rooneyboy(m): 7:50pm On Aug 03, 2013
Vanity upon Vanity.

RUBBISH !
Re: Photos: Check Out Inside Ex-gov Orji Uzor Kalu's 400 Rooms Mansion In Abia State by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 03, 2013
Yomieluv: poor man mentality, you only live once, enjoy it while it last.
We live life once? True! Some folks live once and are forgotten a year after they die. Some live and history find it hard to forget them. Live for yourself alone and you live average of 80years. Live for yourself and others and you live even after you die.
You think am poor because of that mentality? I can reel out list of some people who you would term "extremely rich" but who live a modest life and prefer to help the less privileged.
My friend, naked you came to the world, naked shall you leave the earth. So whats the fuss with all this things that would not last forever?

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Check Out Inside Ex-gov Orji Uzor Kalu's 400 Rooms Mansion In Abia State by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 03, 2013
Re: Photos: Check Out Inside Ex-gov Orji Uzor Kalu's 400 Rooms Mansion In Abia State by Cahmegga: 8:30pm On Aug 03, 2013
After all is said and done
-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

He'll still die.............just like every other person! I pity him shaa....smh! If only he realises †he problems he is amassing for himself in †he hereafter!
Re: Photos: Check Out Inside Ex-gov Orji Uzor Kalu's 400 Rooms Mansion In Abia State by 3ace(m): 8:58pm On Aug 03, 2013
idnoble135:
We live life once? True! Some folks live once and are forgotten a year after they die. Some live and history find it hard to forget them. Live for yourself alone and you live average of 80years. Live for yourself and others and you live even after you die.
You think am poor because of that mentality? I can reel out list of some people who you would term "extremely rich" but who live a modest life and prefer to help the less privileged.
My friend, naked you came to the world, naked shall you leave the earth. So whats the fuss with all this things that would not last forever?
You are right. Imparting lives should be one of the things to be done when God's blessing is evident in a man's life. Such a man will never be forgotten and anybody who bears his name will benefit from his good deeds after he has gone.
Re: Photos: Check Out Inside Ex-gov Orji Uzor Kalu's 400 Rooms Mansion In Abia State by bobthebuilder99(m): 9:03pm On Aug 03, 2013
These criminals are able to stay in office by feeding their people tribal politics. It is very, very sad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: Check Out Inside Ex-gov Orji Uzor Kalu's 400 Rooms Mansion In Abia State by goldenvicky(f): 9:05pm On Aug 03, 2013
Booty4me: Its his money...he sponsored
Obaasanjo Election,mind
you.He's rich n he has plenty
businesses..Abia State has no
money
ahhh,dem show u house u dey say abia state ₪☹ get money.wetin cum bring d topic
Re: Photos: Check Out Inside Ex-gov Orji Uzor Kalu's 400 Rooms Mansion In Abia State by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 03, 2013
3ace: You are right. Imparting lives should be one of the things to be done when God's blessing is evident in a man's life. Such a man will never be forgotten and anybody who bears his name will benefit from his good deeds after he has gone.
very well sir.
Re: Photos: Check Out Inside Ex-gov Orji Uzor Kalu's 400 Rooms Mansion In Abia State by goldenvicky(f): 9:24pm On Aug 03, 2013
idnoble135:
u are very correct,bt u are sounding as if its a sin he built dis mansion.God neva condemned bin rich wen he said wat shall it profit a man wen he gains the whole world and suffer d lose of his own soul,he only meant dat we shouldn't allow our riches get into our head by bin proud and also wat he meant dat we shouldn't get our riches in an evil way.afterall wen he promised to give Sololmon wisdom and understandin to rule his people,he also promised to give him riches even without solomon asking for it,which made solomon d richest king in his time.Cum to tink of it,if dis man should give u dis house,wunt collect it with joy filled in u̶̲̥̅̊я̩̥̊ hert?S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴͡ ♏v̶̲̥̅ dear wake up and stop reasoning lyk a poor man**winks**say u are RICH!

1 Like

Re: Photos: Check Out Inside Ex-gov Orji Uzor Kalu's 400 Rooms Mansion In Abia State by goldenvicky(f): 9:24pm On Aug 03, 2013
idnoble135:
u are very correct,bt u are sounding as if its a sin he built dis mansion.God neva condemned bin rich wen he said wat shall it profit a man wen he gains the whole world and suffer d lose of his own soul,he only meant dat we shouldn't allow our riches get into our head by bin proud and also wat he meant dat we shouldn't get our riches in an evil way.afterall wen he promised to give Sololmon wisdom and understandin to rule his people,he also promised to give him riches even without solomon asking for it,which made solomon d richest king in his time.Cum to tink of it,if dis man should give u dis house,wunt collect it with joy filled in u̶̲̥̅̊я̩̥̊ hert?S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴͡ ♏v̶̲̥̅ dear wake up and stop reasoning lyk a poor man**winks**say u are RICH!
Re: Photos: Check Out Inside Ex-gov Orji Uzor Kalu's 400 Rooms Mansion In Abia State by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 03, 2013
Money is talking...
Re: Photos: Check Out Inside Ex-gov Orji Uzor Kalu's 400 Rooms Mansion In Abia State by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 03, 2013
goldenvicky: u are very correct,bt u are sounding as if its a sin he built dis mansion.God neva condemned bin rich wen he said wat shall it profit a man wen he gains the whole world and suffer d lose of his own soul,he only meant dat we shouldn't allow our riches get into our head by bin proud and also wat he meant dat we shouldn't get our riches in an evil way.afterall wen he promised to give Sololmon wisdom and understandin to rule his people,he also promised to give him riches even without solomon asking for it,which made solomon d richest king in his time.Cum to tink of it,if dis man should give u dis house,wunt collect it with joy filled in u̶̲̥̅̊я̩̥̊ hert?S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴͡ ♏v̶̲̥̅ dear wake up and stop reasoning lyk a poor man**winks**say u are RICH!
Okkk.... You've said what you can. And i heard you.
Not like i expect every one to get my view.
Re: Photos: Check Out Inside Ex-gov Orji Uzor Kalu's 400 Rooms Mansion In Abia State by Deco007: 9:33pm On Aug 03, 2013
Part of this money were meant to develop Abia State o but what do u see in a Country were corruption and lotting in the places is the order of the day yet no body is punish.hw many lifes has he touched since he left office.WASTAGE.
Re: Photos: Check Out Inside Ex-gov Orji Uzor Kalu's 400 Rooms Mansion In Abia State by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 03, 2013
idnoble135: That's good. Two questions i just have for him:
these are questions asked by people who have failed in life. Remember YOLO that's the anthem.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Check Out Inside Ex-gov Orji Uzor Kalu's 400 Rooms Mansion In Abia State by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 03, 2013
blink182: these are questions asked by people who have failed in life. Remember YOLO that's the anthem.
You need a course from Warren Buffet.
Re: Photos: Check Out Inside Ex-gov Orji Uzor Kalu's 400 Rooms Mansion In Abia State by Tawis06(m): 10:02pm On Aug 03, 2013
And he's nt among the richest men in Africa
Re: Photos: Check Out Inside Ex-gov Orji Uzor Kalu's 400 Rooms Mansion In Abia State by agadez007(m): 10:56pm On Aug 03, 2013
i read that he is the richest igboman
Re: Photos: Check Out Inside Ex-gov Orji Uzor Kalu's 400 Rooms Mansion In Abia State by mkoabiola: 11:43pm On Aug 03, 2013
Ds is not a salary money ooo
Hw he tak get d money,only God knws.
Re: Photos: Check Out Inside Ex-gov Orji Uzor Kalu's 400 Rooms Mansion In Abia State by bobthebuilder99(m): 12:36am On Aug 04, 2013
Will this massive display of graft make it to the front page?
Re: Photos: Check Out Inside Ex-gov Orji Uzor Kalu's 400 Rooms Mansion In Abia State by oshea44: 12:51am On Aug 04, 2013
No Hating, but I dont understand all the bullshit house, i cant see the living room... everything just Big, no common sense in the building... Honestly, The first house picture doesnot belong to the house, Open una eyes wella... Linda Ikeji had lie, una report am here...lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kunle Afolayan's Family (Pictures) / Toolz & Yvonne Ekwere In Yobe (Pictures) / Wande Coal Poses By A Ferrari Car In California, U.S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.