Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,621 members, 7,809,290 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

I Would Have Killed George Zimmerman If I Was Trayvon's Father- T.I Speaks - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Would Have Killed George Zimmerman If I Was Trayvon's Father- T.I Speaks (610 Views)

M.I Speaks On Ice Prince Defending His Girlfriend Despite Cheating Allegations / Top Ten Richest People In Nigeria 2015 And Net Worth - T.I.N / Marrying Timaya Would Have Killed My Mom Prematurely-empress Njamah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Would Have Killed George Zimmerman If I Was Trayvon's Father- T.I Speaks by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 03, 2013
[img]http://3.bp..com/-CEXVDtvQk1M/UfzbulzS1yI/AAAAAAAAuAk/D1d5aZ7B5QA/s400/t+i.jpg[/img]The death of seventeen-year-old Trayvon Martin and the highly-publicized trial that followed remains a much-discussed topic of conversation with many still voicing their opinion on the matter. Among those to offer their thoughts on the George Zimmerman trial was Atlanta rapper T.I. who didn’t hold back when it concerned comments he made this week.

During an interview with Power 98 FM, T.I. revealed that he would have taken justice into his own hands if he was the father of Trayvon Martin and would have instead found himself on trial................continue reading http://incrediblecrib..com/2013/08/i-would-have-killed-george-zimmerman-if.html
Re: I Would Have Killed George Zimmerman If I Was Trayvon's Father- T.I Speaks by Ayab1203(f): 6:17pm On Aug 03, 2013
Sad the tins grief can make u do!
Re: I Would Have Killed George Zimmerman If I Was Trayvon's Father- T.I Speaks by kreamidiva(f): 7:17pm On Aug 03, 2013
I feel your pain bro.

(1) (Reply)

‘bikini Role For $1m? I’ll Think About It’- Halima Abubakar / Dr. Sid Set To Say’’ I Do’ / Please Forward This My Love Letter To Chidynma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.