Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,863 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

Beverly Osu Criticised For Sleeping With Angelo On Big Brother Africa - TV/Movies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Beverly Osu Criticised For Sleeping With Angelo On Big Brother Africa (60805 Views)

Angelo Fought Beverly On Big Brother Because She Wanted More Sex / Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa / Beverly Osu & Angelo Kissing On Big Brother Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beverly Osu Criticised For Sleeping With Angelo On Big Brother Africa by RoadLord: 10:50pm On Aug 04, 2013
smileyNot all girls can last 48 days of no sex. Beverly or what do they call you, I hope u love the fun and attention? You just followed the path some celebrities used.
Re: Beverly Osu Criticised For Sleeping With Angelo On Big Brother Africa by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 04, 2013
Mamacita007: Ashawo kobo kobo. runs girl will always be a runs girl. mshewww she cant even pretend to be decent for one bit. wat a disgrace!!!!!
I lav ur sig. smiley
Re: Beverly Osu Criticised For Sleeping With Angelo On Big Brother Africa by Asoozy: 11:07pm On Aug 04, 2013
Shameful. Very shameful act
Re: Beverly Osu Criticised For Sleeping With Angelo On Big Brother Africa by firedaman1(m): 11:35pm On Aug 04, 2013
leonshom: Kedu ihe mmadu na acho na ike mmadu ibe ya ma obughi aruluala grin
Nwanne onwero....lol
Re: Beverly Osu Criticised For Sleeping With Angelo On Big Brother Africa by firedaman1(m): 11:42pm On Aug 04, 2013
try69: The difference between you all criticising her is she did hers before a camera.

And why would she do it on teevee?u wey dey talk,I'm sure u've fornicated many times....how many times hv u done urs behind camera? SMH ...I pity her parents...her village people too.

HYPOCRITES!
Re: Beverly Osu Criticised For Sleeping With Angelo On Big Brother Africa by Otunbakay(m): 11:56pm On Aug 04, 2013
Re: Beverly Osu Criticised For Sleeping With Angelo On Big Brother Africa by Revolva(m): 12:00am On Aug 05, 2013
grin grin beverly is a hoe.. grin grin grin make una leave her..oo na her field she dey do
Re: Beverly Osu Criticised For Sleeping With Angelo On Big Brother Africa by ddjay: 2:16am On Aug 05, 2013
grin
ogugua88: at least brown na

Is a black woman supposed to have a pink nyansh?
grin
ogugua88:

Is a black woman supposed to have a pink nyansh?
Re: Beverly Osu Criticised For Sleeping With Angelo On Big Brother Africa by f4bone: 6:17am On Aug 05, 2013
[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Beverly Osu Criticised For Sleeping With Angelo On Big Brother Africa by f4bone: 6:20am On Aug 05, 2013
If 2 say moni dey grow for tree like leafs most 9ja girls for becum monkeys.

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Criticised For Sleeping With Angelo On Big Brother Africa by try69: 8:00am On Aug 05, 2013
firedaman1: And why would she do it on teevee?u wey dey talk,I'm sure u've fornicated many times....how many times hv u done urs behind camera? SMH ...I pity her parents...her village people too.

Village people Switch off ur TV na bros..dem force u watch? If she wanna do it b4 a camera, it's her damn choice mate..GROW UP!
Re: Beverly Osu Criticised For Sleeping With Angelo On Big Brother Africa by CHIDONE: 9:20am On Aug 05, 2013
It's that not what people are watching it for ?
Re: Beverly Osu Criticised For Sleeping With Angelo On Big Brother Africa by Litmus: 10:32am On Aug 05, 2013
I'm often proved prophetic, T. B. Joshua should stand aside. Below is my quote, warning of Nigerian peoples nativity.

Litmus: Big Brother Africa has the potential to turn to Big African Propaganda- so Nigeria be awear!

If we must participate in this type of competition we may have to vet our representative because if there is anything I've learned from Niraland it is that Africans are not nice people, they are sneaky and jealous. I can just imagine the organizers of big brother looking to pick people from Nigeria that conform to what they want Nigerians to be like, which is all negative stereotypes. Another possibility, is that fearing the size of Nigeria's population, the votes will not actually represent the fact but will be manipulated by them somehow in other to ensue that contestants from other nations get a chance to win.

The next thing you'll see on Big Brother Africa, after a period of cooling down, is they will find someone HOMOSEXUAL from Nigeria because Nigerians are dead against homosexuality or someone super HOMOPHOBIC! After that, someone extremely tribalistic, who will cuss Nigeria and then next someone who steals etc, they will pay people who don't give a damned about Nigeria - on the sideline - to do all these things.

BEV OSU OR WHATEVER IS A PROSTITUTE, SHE WAS PROBABLY SENT TO BB AFRICA TO MAKE IT SEEM LIKE NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE AS LOOSE AS GIRLS FROM THE REST OF AFRICA.
Re: Beverly Osu Criticised For Sleeping With Angelo On Big Brother Africa by JadeWilliam(f): 10:49am On Aug 05, 2013
texaco1:
All bba competitors are screened for any infections before entering the house .that is part of their procedures
Ar u a BBA staff? Or hav u gone 4d show b4? In dat case;how did d clamydia dx com in2 d house? Either Nando cam in2 d house wit it or Selly cam in2 d house wit it cos Nando was on treatment 4it&Big brother told Selly 2b usin condom wit Nando. Explain dat part 2me pls cos I knw 4sure dat clamydia doesn't hav window period lik HIV so if its there,it'l b picked in d test
Re: Beverly Osu Criticised For Sleeping With Angelo On Big Brother Africa by JadeWilliam(f): 10:53am On Aug 05, 2013
booqee: shut the fcck up! He-goat!
Lol.Is Bev ur sista?
Re: Beverly Osu Criticised For Sleeping With Angelo On Big Brother Africa by JadeWilliam(f): 10:56am On Aug 05, 2013
ozao: Someone should talk to Derele odun dat audition girls he is close with sending them to repesent 9ja and turn out to fall our hands.first it was GOLDIE now its BERVERLY OSU.shame DERENLE
Beverly said Denrele Odun is her manager so if sh wins d money,his cut is there.
Re: Beverly Osu Criticised For Sleeping With Angelo On Big Brother Africa by JadeWilliam(f): 11:02am On Aug 05, 2013
Road_Lord: smileyNot all girls can last 48 days of no sex. Beverly or what do they call you, I hope u love the fun and attention? You just followed the path some celebrities used.
If u'r gonna f**k on camera,mak sure u get paid heavy money 4it.
Re: Beverly Osu Criticised For Sleeping With Angelo On Big Brother Africa by texaco1: 11:12am On Aug 05, 2013
Jade William:
Ar u a BBA staff? Or hav u gone 4d show b4? In dat case;how did d clamydia dx com in2 d house? Either Nando cam in2 d house wit it or Selly cam in2 d house wit it cos Nando was on treatment 4it&Big brother told Selly 2b usin condom wit Nando. Explain dat part 2me pls cos I knw 4sure dat clamydia doesn't hav window period lik HIV so if its there,it'l b picked in d test
Well you can verify my information ,all bba participants are screened for hiv before being allowed to enter the house.
Re: Beverly Osu Criticised For Sleeping With Angelo On Big Brother Africa by freakyhat: 12:40pm On Aug 05, 2013
all of una wey de crtiticize her, can u stay for a week without straffing?
beverley, i dont care if its ur strategy, but all i know is that, 'person body no be firewood'
njoy!
Re: Beverly Osu Criticised For Sleeping With Angelo On Big Brother Africa by GotNoSwaggg: 1:02pm On Aug 05, 2013
Beverly sef
Re: Beverly Osu Criticised For Sleeping With Angelo On Big Brother Africa by JohnnyKrugger(m): 1:25pm On Aug 05, 2013
Beverly Osu is an embarrassment to Nigeria, she has now become our national LovePeddler. Shameless she-goat.
Re: Beverly Osu Criticised For Sleeping With Angelo On Big Brother Africa by msposh: 5:31pm On Aug 05, 2013
what a shame beverly
Re: Beverly Osu Criticised For Sleeping With Angelo On Big Brother Africa by elbryant(m): 6:11pm On Aug 05, 2013
I love her!!! 9ja una too hate progress...remove the beam in ur eye first ....#NOBODYHOLYPASSTEAM
Re: Beverly Osu Criticised For Sleeping With Angelo On Big Brother Africa by Asiwaju9ja(m): 6:37pm On Aug 05, 2013
el_bryant: I love her!!! 9ja una too hate progress...remove the beam in ur eye first ....#NOBODYHOLYPASSTEAM
Here Goes another dysfunctional child(Them Plenty) on Nairaland. 4king on Live Continent wide television is PROGRESS!

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Criticised For Sleeping With Angelo On Big Brother Africa by elbryant(m): 6:47pm On Aug 05, 2013
do not blame the player pls blame the game
Re: Beverly Osu Criticised For Sleeping With Angelo On Big Brother Africa by Topsyshine(m): 11:59pm On Aug 05, 2013
u shouldn't, be that. girl as menta disorder, she smoke convientently exposed her body more than any housemate . she doesn't care about intergrity.
Re: Beverly Osu Criticised For Sleeping With Angelo On Big Brother Africa by Mabdy24: 12:00am On Aug 06, 2013
Pls why should anyone judge Beverly? Will any 'DECENT' lady live 91days on camera?Even if u dnt have sex with anybody, ur shower hour video is all over d world,ur nude pics everywhere,4 how much?In my own opinion human dignity is priceless.well as far as BBA is concerned, its abt living ur realslf on camera,in d chase Beverly is d onlyone who is being real,that is who she is in d real world.she is brilliant n exposed though wayward 4 a 21yrold. matured but naive abt life.all she want is fun. Pls dnt crucify her.she deserve to win.
Re: Beverly Osu Criticised For Sleeping With Angelo On Big Brother Africa by makeitalk: 12:47am On Aug 06, 2013
I think Beverly should be left alone, she is just being herself, I think we have too many pretenders as Nigerians, we are the ones that goes to church most and we rank high in corruption index. Tell me how many of you will travel out of the country and don't get laid if the opportunity comes, even in the country I wonder how many guys or ladies have had sex on a first outing, let us leave outing out. How many have deviated when offered left, want to go from point A to point B find him/self in point C (actually get it done) Please let the holiest cast the first stone. BBA is just like a mini world or community where different people with different culture meet,the difference they are keep somewhere and groups of people are watching. Beverly, please feel free.
Re: Beverly Osu Criticised For Sleeping With Angelo On Big Brother Africa by nani667: 12:56am On Aug 06, 2013
the truth is that most Nigerian chics will still do what Beverly did... it's a Nigerian thang .....
Re: Beverly Osu Criticised For Sleeping With Angelo On Big Brother Africa by Brite02(m): 8:20am On Aug 06, 2013
FILEBE:

Ogugua. dat guy for ur profile. Who he be?

Lols na SEXkillz na undecided undecided

@OP

Thankgod ooo angelo don finally chop the girl. Abeg all these holy than thou people Make we hear word undecided undecided undecided
Re: Beverly Osu Criticised For Sleeping With Angelo On Big Brother Africa by EnterPRO: 12:42pm On Aug 06, 2013
[s]at least she didnt do it with a Ghanian. she carry eye go market.[/s]

At all those ranting: dont worry, i'll help us equalize when i enter the house next season.
Re: Beverly Osu Criticised For Sleeping With Angelo On Big Brother Africa by jpphilips(m): 3:33pm On Aug 06, 2013
texaco1: Her parents will be ashamed of her by now,

did he use a condom?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

BBNaija: Nigerian Big Brother Trends No. 1 In UK Because Of Khafi Sex (Photo) / BBNaija: Prince Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House / Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.