Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,512 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

Wizkid At Inflection Point : Drop Your Advice Here For Him - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Wizkid At Inflection Point : Drop Your Advice Here For Him (795 Views)

Download [video] Chris Brown Performs With Wizkid At Carpediem Concert In Lagos / Kelly Hansome Defends Tonto Dike: Until Ya'll Drop Your Songs Shut-up / Dami Duro From Olusesi's Point Of View! (2) (3) (4)

Wizkid At Inflection Point : Drop Your Advice Here For Him by lyfe(m): 2:45am On Aug 04, 2013
Wizkid is arguably the youngest most talented artist from Nigeria that is well respected and recognized not only in Africa, but all over the world.

He came to limelight with his "Holla at your Boy" video and he has since remained at the centre stage with different songs, collabos, shows and so on. Lately, I have come to notice a sharp decline in the quality of music he graces.

Many low quality tracks are now being over-hyped by the media and music station thereby forcing the music in our ears. Some blunders are now even noticeable even to a deaf man. Just last week was I was listening to Bad girl - Jesse Jagz with Wizkid (himself) and there was this part that went : "Baby girl call me jailer 'cos I'm a prisoner of love".
Jailer is not the prisoner. The prisoner and prison warder are two separate entities and it doesn't make sense to assume both roles at a time. ......"Call me tailor I will mend your broken heart" Tailors sew cloth. Anybody can mend / patch cloth. He could have twisted the line to something like call me mr Carpenter/ Mr Fix-it I will mend that broken heart or something like that.

Many other glaring flops that I can't recollect at the moment.

My Advice:
He should take it slow; take a short vacation from music scene and let people miss you. Creating absence makes people appreciate you more. He should learn from Akon, Akon was voicing every song with no break and he naturally faded away with time.

He should go for an artist development training course to enhance what he is lacking. A-list international artists do this, Rihanna was trained by Neyo to improve herself.

He should consider taking more protein to up that height before it remains permanent and start strategizing on a name change to something more mature.

Still your number 1 fan.

Re: Wizkid At Inflection Point : Drop Your Advice Here For Him by olarwarlay(m): 4:23am On Aug 04, 2013
And is this supposed to be a topic?...SMH undecided
Re: Wizkid At Inflection Point : Drop Your Advice Here For Him by Nobody: 6:19am On Aug 04, 2013
op continue to dey blow ur grammar, star boy dey make him millions dey go. his obviously richer than so many profs. money is not every thing you'll say but ur PHD is useless when u can't feed ur family

Re: Wizkid At Inflection Point : Drop Your Advice Here For Him by nickz(m): 6:40am On Aug 04, 2013
Seriously,His quality seems to have dropped a̶̲̥̅ little bit.but he is still Tops.
Re: Wizkid At Inflection Point : Drop Your Advice Here For Him by Goldie20: 6:43am On Aug 04, 2013
angry angry

10 Reasons Why Most Artistes Don't Succeed / Brand New Music: Tiwa Savage – Track Title “colors Of Love” (download It) / Wale – “allelu” Ft. Olamide, Don Jazzy & Reekado Banks (prod By Maleek Berry)