Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,605 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Chigozie Atuanya Weds Jennifer Oranike (Pictures) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chigozie Atuanya Weds Jennifer Oranike (Pictures) (33137 Views)

Veteran Actor, Atuanya Chigozie Buries Dad In Grand Style [photos] / Yul Edochie And Chigozie Atuanya Relocate To Anambra For Princess Stella Oduah / PHOTOS: Francis Duru, Ebubenwagbo, Oge Okoye Attend Chigozie Atuanya’s Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chigozie Atuanya Weds Jennifer Oranike (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 04, 2013
Airforce1: Bros dis your wife too fat o
And looks older than u..

Abi na she sponsor the wedding?
why the F33K do u sound like a bit$h

4 Likes

Re: Chigozie Atuanya Weds Jennifer Oranike (Pictures) by Idowuogbo(f): 4:55pm On Aug 04, 2013
Awwww... Dem gel wella!

Congratulobia!
Re: Chigozie Atuanya Weds Jennifer Oranike (Pictures) by Rejoice5000(f): 4:55pm On Aug 04, 2013
Happy married life, God bless me with my own partner. ijn Amen

1 Like

Re: Chigozie Atuanya Weds Jennifer Oranike (Pictures) by Airforce1(m): 4:57pm On Aug 04, 2013
adaobi123:

Stop talking negatively and appreciate African beauty for once.

Beautiful couple ! Congratulations

I'm sorry o madam.. Which african beauty?

That 10pounds arm undecided

5 Likes

Re: Chigozie Atuanya Weds Jennifer Oranike (Pictures) by Airforce1(m): 5:01pm On Aug 04, 2013
That woman reminds me of Tools Oniru

Too fat and lazy...

2 Likes

Re: Chigozie Atuanya Weds Jennifer Oranike (Pictures) by TheCodeWriter(m): 5:05pm On Aug 04, 2013
i wish you a happy married life
Re: Chigozie Atuanya Weds Jennifer Oranike (Pictures) by dplomaticVal: 5:07pm On Aug 04, 2013
Haaaa, Vry Fat woman!! Am sure she single-handedly sponsored the wedding.. cheesycheesy

6 Likes

Re: Chigozie Atuanya Weds Jennifer Oranike (Pictures) by agohavivi(f): 5:08pm On Aug 04, 2013
HML to this beautiful couple though I don't know them. @ Airforce 1: why are you so critical of others? You are such a hater who would never appreciate others. Your background stinks cos with this kind of bad belle you are obviously from a home that neither believes in appreciating others as well as lacks love, care and unity. No wonder you have none to offer others. Even if you had a troubled childhood, you don't have to continue this way.

6 Likes

Re: Chigozie Atuanya Weds Jennifer Oranike (Pictures) by obi123: 5:11pm On Aug 04, 2013
Airforce1: Bros dis your wife too fat o
And looks older than u..

Abi na she sponsor the wedding?

na wa oh, to marry na problem, who you marry na problem , ok remain single na, problem again , MY ADVICE TO PEOPLE IS "JUST DO YOU"

1 Like

Re: Chigozie Atuanya Weds Jennifer Oranike (Pictures) by Airforce1(m): 5:15pm On Aug 04, 2013
agoha_vivi: HML to this beautiful couple though I don't know them. @ Airforce 1: why are you so critical of others? You are such a hater who would never appreciate others. Your background stinks cos with this kind of bad belle you are obviously from a home that neither believes in appreciating others as well as lacks love, care and unity. No wonder you have none to offer others. Even if you had a troubled childhood, you don't have to continue this way.

You're entitled to your own opinion

I won't banter words with you cuz you're just been yourself. ~ A woman!

6 Likes

Re: Chigozie Atuanya Weds Jennifer Oranike (Pictures) by gidson12(m): 5:17pm On Aug 04, 2013
Airforce1: That woman reminds me of Tools Oniru

Too fat and lazy...
this your attitude is not helping you bro, It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk
and remove all doubt of it, don't always sound negative

thank you

6 Likes

Re: Chigozie Atuanya Weds Jennifer Oranike (Pictures) by Airforce1(m): 5:20pm On Aug 04, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: Chigozie Atuanya Weds Jennifer Oranike (Pictures) by Omobarca: 5:20pm On Aug 04, 2013
hotboti: My bf nd my namesake left me to marry dis lipsrsealed
tongue yes, because you're not okay

1 Like

Re: Chigozie Atuanya Weds Jennifer Oranike (Pictures) by dagentility(f): 5:23pm On Aug 04, 2013
Wow,HML, Murano buyer
Re: Chigozie Atuanya Weds Jennifer Oranike (Pictures) by Idowuogbo(f): 5:24pm On Aug 04, 2013
hotboti: My bf nd my namesake left me to marry dis lipsrsealed
Hahahaha... Cry him a river! He's a goner.

Locate ya chow! tongue
Re: Chigozie Atuanya Weds Jennifer Oranike (Pictures) by LEXYCOM: 5:25pm On Aug 04, 2013
Wetin tear the woman cloth for back noowwwwww....
Re: Chigozie Atuanya Weds Jennifer Oranike (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 04, 2013
Some people can never appreciate anything... U marry na problem with bad mouth....u no marry, the same bad mouth....

Anyways always make yourselves happy, every other person / Alien is secondary.

Happy married life Chigozie and your lovely wife.... More fruitful and fulfilling years to come till old age and beyond. cheesy
Re: Chigozie Atuanya Weds Jennifer Oranike (Pictures) by mcnepow(m): 5:31pm On Aug 04, 2013
Gamesmart:

You are an i-diot!
learn to introduce a lil freestyle into ur life. . .
no dey treat life like say na waec
Re: Chigozie Atuanya Weds Jennifer Oranike (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 04, 2013
Airforce1:

I'm sorry o madam.. Which african beauty?

That 10pounds arm undecided

Continue hating. I wonder what your future wife will look like.......

1 Like

Re: Chigozie Atuanya Weds Jennifer Oranike (Pictures) by Airforce1(m): 5:43pm On Aug 04, 2013
adaobi123:

Continue hating. [b]I wonder what your future wife will look like ......[/b]

Hehehehehehe cheesy

Onething for sure, I will never marry a woman as fat and shapeless as Tools Oniru

5 Likes

Re: Chigozie Atuanya Weds Jennifer Oranike (Pictures) by eazzzy1(m): 6:03pm On Aug 04, 2013
….

6 Likes

Re: Chigozie Atuanya Weds Jennifer Oranike (Pictures) by Orikinla(m): 6:04pm On Aug 04, 2013
I wish them all the best in marriage and two words, FIDELITY and RESPECT 24/7.
Re: Chigozie Atuanya Weds Jennifer Oranike (Pictures) by lordtony27(m): 6:14pm On Aug 04, 2013
Scun: Easy on the pies Jennifer. There is nothing African about being obese.
Niga sit ur ass dwn,re Ʊ blind or Ʊ just actin ignorant,derez notin obese abt her,shez chubby nd chubby galz re 4uckin hot!!!

1 Like

Re: Chigozie Atuanya Weds Jennifer Oranike (Pictures) by HARDDON: 6:15pm On Aug 04, 2013
Re: Chigozie Atuanya Weds Jennifer Oranike (Pictures) by HARDDON: 6:17pm On Aug 04, 2013
HML to them!

fidelity? nah..... read the signs.....

lets call a spade a spade.....

they would need to increase the size of the door when she drops one embarassed embarassed

Re: Chigozie Atuanya Weds Jennifer Oranike (Pictures) by godson0032000(m): 6:18pm On Aug 04, 2013
Jst passing by sha!!!
Re: Chigozie Atuanya Weds Jennifer Oranike (Pictures) by Jennyamaka: 6:22pm On Aug 04, 2013
[quote author=Airforce1]That woman reminds me of Tools Oniru

Too fat and lazy...How?:/
Re: Chigozie Atuanya Weds Jennifer Oranike (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 04, 2013
congrats n happy married life
Re: Chigozie Atuanya Weds Jennifer Oranike (Pictures) by joeace2020(m): 6:25pm On Aug 04, 2013
batiatus:
Mention seekers, oya take one mention. Smh.

Congrats to the couple.

Dis one sleeps and wake on twitter.... Smh
Re: Chigozie Atuanya Weds Jennifer Oranike (Pictures) by chelseaguy: 6:29pm On Aug 04, 2013
Happy married life. I hope the love remains after she gives birth because she sure looks big... and only going to be bigger.
Re: Chigozie Atuanya Weds Jennifer Oranike (Pictures) by chelseaguy: 6:34pm On Aug 04, 2013
lordtony27:
Niga sit ur ass dwn,re Ʊ blind or Ʊ just actin ignorant,derez notin obese abt her,shez chubby nd chubby galz re 4uckin hot!!!

Bro, lets call as it's... she's fat! BTW, being chubby is being fat too. It's like saying kpekere and plantain chips ain't same thing.

1 Like

Re: Chigozie Atuanya Weds Jennifer Oranike (Pictures) by Airforce1(m): 6:39pm On Aug 04, 2013
eazzzy1:

Tools self won't marry a brokeass who spends half of his life on nairaland slandering women.smh

I'm not a brokeass niggar you dumb phuck

My bank account is shapeless..go dig!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

AY Meets Governor Okorocha: "Your Statue Is Loading" - Fans React / Beautiful Nigerian Virgin Adokiye Kyrian Back With Christmas Photos / Jaywon and Danny young Mock Zlatan And Naira marley, fight back trolls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.