Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,533 members, 7,819,914 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Chigozie Atuanya Weds Jennifer Oranike (Pictures) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chigozie Atuanya Weds Jennifer Oranike (Pictures) (33136 Views)

Veteran Actor, Atuanya Chigozie Buries Dad In Grand Style [photos] / Yul Edochie And Chigozie Atuanya Relocate To Anambra For Princess Stella Oduah / PHOTOS: Francis Duru, Ebubenwagbo, Oge Okoye Attend Chigozie Atuanya’s Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chigozie Atuanya Weds Jennifer Oranike (Pictures) by Gamesmart: 6:44pm On Aug 04, 2013
Airforce1:

You're entitled to your own opinion

I won't banter words with you cuz you're just been yourself. ~ A woman!

More like you can't speak in good English.

3 Likes

Re: Chigozie Atuanya Weds Jennifer Oranike (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 04, 2013
I cant marry a slim lady ooo..see beauty grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chigozie Atuanya Weds Jennifer Oranike (Pictures) by PatAkpos: 6:47pm On Aug 04, 2013
Judges will always judge & haters must always hate. Mind no one Gozie. U don pass all those judging u by one llloooonnnngggggg margin. Just continue to love ur wife & trust Baba God.
Re: Chigozie Atuanya Weds Jennifer Oranike (Pictures) by hotboti(f): 6:50pm On Aug 04, 2013
[s][/s]
Omo_barca: tongue yes, because you're not okay
he left me cos I refuse to add weight embarassed
Re: Chigozie Atuanya Weds Jennifer Oranike (Pictures) by hotboti(f): 6:53pm On Aug 04, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Hahahaha... Cry him a river! He's a goner.

Locate ya chow! tongue
I nid to start apply for anoda bf wink
Re: Chigozie Atuanya Weds Jennifer Oranike (Pictures) by Stunner1(f): 6:55pm On Aug 04, 2013
Chubby chubby n curvaceous lyk me.. Happy married lyf
Re: Chigozie Atuanya Weds Jennifer Oranike (Pictures) by Airforce1(m): 6:57pm On Aug 04, 2013
Gamesmart:

More like you can't speak in good English.

I'm an african and english is not my language..stuupid!
Re: Chigozie Atuanya Weds Jennifer Oranike (Pictures) by alexlee50: 7:08pm On Aug 04, 2013
Airforce1: Bros dis your wife too fat o
And looks older than u..

Abi na she sponsor the9 wedding?
wetin concern you and his choice of wife?

4 Likes

Re: Chigozie Atuanya Weds Jennifer Oranike (Pictures) by monerre(m): 7:18pm On Aug 04, 2013
But the Guy dey work nah...why u go assume say nah the wife go sponsor the wedding
Re: Chigozie Atuanya Weds Jennifer Oranike (Pictures) by Linoversace: 7:32pm On Aug 04, 2013
She's fat na haba undecided

Goodluck to him!

2 Likes

Re: Chigozie Atuanya Weds Jennifer Oranike (Pictures) by Gamesmart: 7:33pm On Aug 04, 2013
Airforce1:

I'm an african and english is not my language..stuupid!

So I take it you are one of the unfortunates who did not go to school?

No wonder you reason the way you reason.

2 Likes

Re: Chigozie Atuanya Weds Jennifer Oranike (Pictures) by Airforce1(m): 7:51pm On Aug 04, 2013
Gamesmart:

So I take it you are one of the unfortunates who did not go to school?

No wonder you reason the way you reason.

U dis is fortunate..how much is your life worth undecided
Re: Chigozie Atuanya Weds Jennifer Oranike (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 04, 2013
Linoversace: She's fat na haba undecided

Goodluck to him!

Funny thing is more men like their women like that....just have to give it for beautiful curvy women

Like this post if you admire BIG BEAUTIFUL BLACK WOMEN (BBBW)

1 Like

Re: Chigozie Atuanya Weds Jennifer Oranike (Pictures) by chocofizzy(f): 7:52pm On Aug 04, 2013
pheforusty: She isn't fat.. She jst a lil of wah we call CHOCOBUSTED n a lil mix of KPOKISH!!!..
♍Ɣ fellow AGN member, I wish you HML in JESUS name, Amen! Swt couple forever.
Re: Chigozie Atuanya Weds Jennifer Oranike (Pictures) by makky(f): 8:14pm On Aug 04, 2013
If this guy didn't marry, he will be among the top nollywood bachelors topic someone is already considering to create here on NL, if a bad topic about him comes up, ppl will say its because he aint married. Now the guy has finally married, its another problem that he married a chubby woman, there's NOTHING anyone will ever do to please humans. Well the good thing is he doesn't CARE what anyone thinks, he would've heard s..hit loads worse than this before marrying his love. After all he would have shown her to his friends and family n so many would advise him otherwise. Guess what again? They are married and dancing their worries away while those insatiable friends also attended the said wedding. So slim beauties, keep wearing Asoebis for chubby beauties like us while we get married and men who hate chubby ladies, keep looking at our happy wedding pictures and develop hypertension on our behalf.......hahahahahahaha!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Chigozie Atuanya Weds Jennifer Oranike (Pictures) by Gamesmart: 8:35pm On Aug 04, 2013
Airforce1:

U dis is fortunate..how much is your life worth undecided

In English please.

1 Like

Re: Chigozie Atuanya Weds Jennifer Oranike (Pictures) by Airforce1(m): 8:45pm On Aug 04, 2013
Gamesmart:

In English please.

Typo! U dis idi.ot
Re: Chigozie Atuanya Weds Jennifer Oranike (Pictures) by donpope1(m): 8:49pm On Aug 04, 2013
With all the e-war going on NL yet IGBO and YORUBA still dey marry! GOD you are great ooo! tongue grin ...

3 Likes

Re: Chigozie Atuanya Weds Jennifer Oranike (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 04, 2013
makky: If this guy didn't marry, he will be among the top nollywood bachelors topic someone is already considering to create here on NL, if a bad topic about him comes up, ppl will say its because he aint married. Now the guy has finally married, its another problem that he married a chubby woman, there's NOTHING anyone will ever do to please humans. Well the good thing is he doesn't CARE what anyone thinks, he would've heard s..hit loads worse than this before marrying his love. After all he would have shown her to his friends and family n so many would advise him otherwise. Guess what again? They are married and dancing their worries away while those insatiable friends also attended the said wedding. So slim beauties, keep wearing Asoebis for chubby beauties like us while we get married and men who hate chubby ladies, keep looking at our happy wedding pictures and develop hypertension on our behalf.......hahahahahahaha!!!!
fatima cheesy
Re: Chigozie Atuanya Weds Jennifer Oranike (Pictures) by claremont(m): 9:04pm On Aug 04, 2013
Technically, the lady seems to be obese. Some men have a fetish for over-weight ladies, some others don't. It's different strokes for different folks.

To marry no bi small somtin oh. The vow to sleep with only one person for the rest of your life requires large testicles.

Good luck to them.

2 Likes

Re: Chigozie Atuanya Weds Jennifer Oranike (Pictures) by Gamesmart: 9:12pm On Aug 04, 2013
Airforce1:

Typo! U dis idi.ot

No. It is not a typo, it is because of no education.
Re: Chigozie Atuanya Weds Jennifer Oranike (Pictures) by Airforce1(m): 9:17pm On Aug 04, 2013
Gamesmart:

No. It is not a typo, it is because of no education.

I agree..

U win..
Goodnight son of a bit.ch

3 Likes

Re: Chigozie Atuanya Weds Jennifer Oranike (Pictures) by sexkillzisagoat(m): 9:51pm On Aug 04, 2013
don.pope:
With all the e-war going on NL yet IGBO and YORUBA still dey marry! GOD you are great ooo! tongue grin ...
Are you high on cheap weed? Which of the names there sound yoruba to you?

1 Like

Re: Chigozie Atuanya Weds Jennifer Oranike (Pictures) by Peterkleva(m): 10:03pm On Aug 04, 2013
Api mallied rife 2 dem
Re: Chigozie Atuanya Weds Jennifer Oranike (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 04, 2013
SHE'S A FAT PIGGY
YO CHECK OUT HER 'WOMEN FELLOWSHIP' ARMS
NIGGA DONE LOST HIS MIND

4 Likes

Re: Chigozie Atuanya Weds Jennifer Oranike (Pictures) by Stunner1(f): 11:27pm On Aug 04, 2013
@makky hahahahahaha I lyk u o jare no mind all dz fools spewing trash frm deir disease infested mouth lyk deir mothers sisters cousins n even gf's dnt ve christian mother arms #teamchubby will alwyz rule
Re: Chigozie Atuanya Weds Jennifer Oranike (Pictures) by makky(f): 11:32pm On Aug 04, 2013
tensazangetsu: fatima cheesy

Ma Egyptian Prince is drooling and dying over "this" fatima's love and attention........ No Time 
\ː̗=))ː̖
^'// \_
^'. Ochii atuolam down
Re: Chigozie Atuanya Weds Jennifer Oranike (Pictures) by manneger2: 12:13am On Aug 05, 2013
Rejoice5000: Happy married life, God bless me with my own partner. ijn Amen
Dis girl don post dis type of comment several....God pls bless her for me IJN
Re: Chigozie Atuanya Weds Jennifer Oranike (Pictures) by mamagee3(f): 1:40am On Aug 05, 2013
Why do most skinny men like fat women? undecided

It looks as though they tend to appreciate bigger women than their muscular and heavy set counterparts.

Happy married life to them

1 Like

Re: Chigozie Atuanya Weds Jennifer Oranike (Pictures) by yogun(f): 3:14am On Aug 05, 2013
And looks older than u..

Abi na she sponsor the wedding?

Wicked!!! shocked
Re: Chigozie Atuanya Weds Jennifer Oranike (Pictures) by Blazinraj01(f): 5:34am On Aug 05, 2013
And looks older than u..

Abi na she sponsor the wedding?

Some people will just die taking panadol for other people's headache. undecided

1 Like

Re: Chigozie Atuanya Weds Jennifer Oranike (Pictures) by Airforce1(m): 6:41am On Aug 05, 2013
Whatevs lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

AY Meets Governor Okorocha: "Your Statue Is Loading" - Fans React / Beautiful Nigerian Virgin Adokiye Kyrian Back With Christmas Photos / 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Give Regularly To Charity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.