Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Google Nexus 4 Or Sony Xperia Sp - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Google Nexus 4 Or Sony Xperia Sp (5150 Views)

Nexus 4 , 10 And Android 4.2 By Google And LG / Htc Desire S Or Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini Pro / Nokia Or Sony Erricson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Nexus 4 Or Sony Xperia Sp by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 04, 2013
I've been stuck in between the above mentioned phones. I just want a mid-range phone that one can get the best gaming experience from. And also a phone that won't be hanging pretty much and with a good battery life. Narrowed down my search to this two phones, pls if anyone uses any of the above phones, could you help by posting your personal review of the phone. Pls no insults. Thanks alot grin
Re: Google Nexus 4 Or Sony Xperia Sp by physise(m): 9:55am On Aug 04, 2013
KingMEXX: I've been stuck in between the above mentioned phones. I just want a mid-range phone that one can get the best gaming experience from. And also a phone that won't be hanging pretty much and with a good battery life. Narrowed down my search to this two phones, pls if anyone uses any of the above phones, could you help by posting your personal review of the phone. Pls no insults. Thanks alot grin
xperia sp
Re: Google Nexus 4 Or Sony Xperia Sp by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 04, 2013
physise: xperia sp
Pls how good is the battery life. Does it last long? I heard it's non-removable
Re: Google Nexus 4 Or Sony Xperia Sp by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 04, 2013
its none removeable but the xperia zr is removeable better holdable with 13 mega pixel
Re: Google Nexus 4 Or Sony Xperia Sp by physise(m): 11:25am On Aug 04, 2013
KingMEXX: Pls how good is the battery life. Does it last long? I heard it's non-removable
its non removable,d battery can last for 1day with medium usage frm wat i heard,d phone has a 1.7ghz dual core krait processor with a powerful adreno 320 gpu
Re: Google Nexus 4 Or Sony Xperia Sp by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 04, 2013
cyclops4real: its none removeable but the xperia zr is removeable better holdable with 13 mega pixel
Baba I just did a quick browse on the phone and am amazed at the specs. The prob is, do yu know how much it costs cos it luks quite expensive
Re: Google Nexus 4 Or Sony Xperia Sp by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 04, 2013
physise: its non removable,d battery can last for 1day with medium usage frm wat i heard,d phone has a 1.7ghz dual core krait processor with a powerful adreno 320 gpu
It looks like a good deal. Hope I dnt turn out disappointed at the end. Thanx alot once again
Re: Google Nexus 4 Or Sony Xperia Sp by mrdrizzy(m): 12:55pm On Aug 04, 2013
hmm dual core sha,well if u ask me,i will definately go for a nexus,2gb ram and quadcore sha,abi ina forget dat one??,also to add to dat,its a pure copy of the google fone,meaning whatever upgrade/update u get on android,it gets there b4 dem sammy and htc and sony,am very sure of nexus 4 getting the keylime abi orange juice,xperia sp,hmm i doubt..the 4:3 don show,xperia don get?..bt sp get 4g sha

2 Likes

Re: Google Nexus 4 Or Sony Xperia Sp by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 04, 2013
KingMEXX: Baba I just did a quick browse on the phone and am amazed at the specs. The prob is, do yu know how much it costs cos it luks quite expensive
76 k I called slot, am thinking of buying 1 wen I enter lag
Re: Google Nexus 4 Or Sony Xperia Sp by NEROSKY(m): 4:46pm On Aug 04, 2013
cyclops4real: 76 k I called slot, am thinking of buying 1 wen I enter lag

Don't buy device from slot, they're way too expensive, I priced XperiA U @ slot, they gave me 33k but I bought it 29k else where
Re: Google Nexus 4 Or Sony Xperia Sp by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 04, 2013
mr.drizzy:
hmm dual core sha,well if u ask me,i will definately go for a nexus,2gb ram and quadcore sha,abi ina forget dat one??,also to add to dat,its a pure copy of the google fone,meaning whatever upgrade/update u get on android,it gets there b4 dem sammy and htc and sony,am very sure of nexus 4 getting the keylime abi orange juice,xperia sp,hmm i doubt..the 4:3 don show,xperia don get?..bt sp get 4g sha
But the nexus 4 doesn't have expandable memory. It's limited to 16 gb unlike Sp that is expandable to 32 Gb
Re: Google Nexus 4 Or Sony Xperia Sp by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 04, 2013
NEROSKY:

Don't buy device from slot, they're way too expensive, I priced XperiA U @ slot, they gave me 33k but I bought it 29k else where
Slot adds a little price on top of the original price which covers for shipment incase it's necessary. But where is this "elsewhere" you were talking of?
Re: Google Nexus 4 Or Sony Xperia Sp by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 04, 2013
What is the price of nexus 4 pls, and where cn I c brand new.
Re: Google Nexus 4 Or Sony Xperia Sp by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 04, 2013
tomii: What is the price of nexus 4 pls, and where cn I c brand new.
Nexus 4 = 74k @ Micro station or any of the BIG mobile shops @ Ikeja
Re: Google Nexus 4 Or Sony Xperia Sp by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 04, 2013
I don't buy pones in slot I just check the site or call to know the price.
Re: Google Nexus 4 Or Sony Xperia Sp by biz2get(m): 2:34am On Aug 05, 2013
I dnt know of xperia and there buggy sharped phones. .
But i can recommend the nexus 4 ✌
Re: Google Nexus 4 Or Sony Xperia Sp by LordReed(m): 12:11pm On Aug 05, 2013
Since it's gaming you want I'd say go for the Xperia SP; mem card slot is essential for gaming so that you can install more games to your hearts content.

Edit: With OTG you maybe able to extend the memory on the Nexus 4 so in that case it will be better.
Re: Google Nexus 4 Or Sony Xperia Sp by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 07, 2013
Pls anyone with any idea where I can get this Xperia Sp in Enugu?? I've checked Fine Brothers company and they gave me a negative answer.
Re: Google Nexus 4 Or Sony Xperia Sp by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 07, 2013
KingMEXX: Pls anyone with any idea where I can get this Xperia Sp in Enugu?? I've checked Fine Brothers company and they gave me a negative answer.
is slot not in enugu or walk into a Sony office they might have.
Re: Google Nexus 4 Or Sony Xperia Sp by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 08, 2013
cyclops4real: is slot not in enugu or walk into a Sony office they might have.
yea slot is in Enugu, just discovered today as i enterd town
Re: Google Nexus 4 Or Sony Xperia Sp by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 08, 2013
What are the prices of these two phones? I doubt if you will get xperia sp easily in Nigeria, I once searched almost everywhere in Nigeria for it to no avail. It's a very good buy and it has good users review.

1 Like

Re: Google Nexus 4 Or Sony Xperia Sp by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 08, 2013
Worwor: What are the prices of these two phones? I doubt if you will get xperia sp easily in Nigeria, I once searched almost everywhere in Nigeria for it to no avail. It's a very good buy and it has good users review.
i'll begin my search 2mao. Wish me luck grin
Worwor: What are the prices of these two phones? I doubt if you will get xperia sp easily in Nigeria, I once searched almost everywhere in Nigeria for it to no avail. It's a very good buy and it has good users review.
i'll begin my search 2mao. Wish me luck
Re: Google Nexus 4 Or Sony Xperia Sp by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 08, 2013
KingMEXX: i'll begin my search 2mao. Wish me luck ;Di'll begin my search 2mao. Wish me luck
good luck bro. Let me know if you are successful, I'm still interested in the phone.
Re: Google Nexus 4 Or Sony Xperia Sp by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 08, 2013
KingMEXX: i'll begin my search 2mao. Wish me luck ;Di'll begin my search 2mao. Wish me luck
check xperia zr for me 2 wanna buy that one
Re: Google Nexus 4 Or Sony Xperia Sp by omotayos01(m): 12:55am On Aug 09, 2013
58k acordin to sony fb page
Re: Google Nexus 4 Or Sony Xperia Sp by drizzypat: 11:06am On Aug 09, 2013
omotayos01:
yeah. U ryt.
Re: Google Nexus 4 Or Sony Xperia Sp by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 09, 2013
omotayos01:
sony fb told me 61k this mrnin
Re: Google Nexus 4 Or Sony Xperia Sp by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 09, 2013
Worwor: good luck bro. Let me know if you are successful, I'm still interested in the phone.
sony fb told me the phone is in Port and Lagos. I dont know what to do again. I'l cal slot enugu and ask dem if they have it.
Re: Google Nexus 4 Or Sony Xperia Sp by omotayos01(m): 6:12pm On Aug 09, 2013
KingMEXX: sony fb told me 61k this mrnin
if the fone is 61k, den it no no 4 me. I tink u can get it 55k to 58k at computer vilage.
Re: Google Nexus 4 Or Sony Xperia Sp by mrdrizzy(m): 8:40pm On Aug 09, 2013
Nawao abj things dey always over cost went to banex plaza dem sey na 65k sha
Re: Google Nexus 4 Or Sony Xperia Sp by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 09, 2013
KingMEXX: sony fb told me the phone is in Port and Lagos. I dont know what to do again. I'l cal slot enugu and ask dem if they have it.
pls, I need the link to this Sony fb. They need to tell me where exactly in Lagos the phone is cos, I have searched for it.
Re: Google Nexus 4 Or Sony Xperia Sp by Kayordey: 9:18pm On Aug 09, 2013
NEROSKY:

Oga aw fa nah, which place u com get am 4 dt price, i be wan get ds Xperia fone oh.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

It's Better Than Iphone 6, It's Cheaper, It's Android / Which 2gb Ram Phone Can I Get With 40k Brand New / Pictures From The #gloeverydaybonanza Promo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.