Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,552 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

We Are Tired Of Empty Promises. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Tired Of Empty Promises. (431 Views)

Nigerians Blast Pres. Buhari On Twitter, Claimed He Got Empty Promises / Metuh: APC Has Nothing To Offer, Deceived Nigerians With Empty Promises / Power Supply: I Won’t Make Empty Promises To Nigerians -jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Are Tired Of Empty Promises. by BabaAlabi: 2:17pm On Aug 04, 2013
I was pleased to see Soludo's manifesto detailing how he wants to transform Anambra into a place like Dubai/Taiwan but my point is that Nigerians are tired of empty promises. We need a clear and simple layout of how he wants to achieve the Taiwan dream. The purpose of this thread is to remind ourselves that we have been fooled many times in the past and should shun politicians like Goodluck Jonathan who just talk,talk and talk with nothing to show for it. Come 2015, politicians should tell us their plans and how they are going to achieve them. Who do you think would be able to promise and actually deliver in the next presidential election?

(1) (Reply)

El-rufai’s Desperation And APC. / "Nigerian Senators Earn Four Times More Than Obama" – David-west / Nigeria Is Not Yet A United Nation- State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.