Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,456 members, 7,830,275 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Youwin Business Competition 2013 - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Youwin Business Competition 2013 (390289 Views)

Tips For Youwin Business Competition For 2015 / Apllication For YOUWIN Business Competition Extended To January 21st, 2014 / Youwin Business Competition 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 19, 2013
Olsey: YouWiN

Step 1: See Who is Eligible to Apply
To be eligible for the Business Plan Competition you must satisfy the following criteria

You must be a proven citizen of Nigeria no older than 40 years (proof of identity: International passport/Drivers License/National ID/Voters card required)
You must have a post-secondary school qualification
Your proposed business venture must be within the national borders of Nigeria, and with the intention of employing Nigerian citizens.
Your proposed venture must not entail the production or distribution of weapons, alcoholic beverages, tobacco or/and gambling, or any activities in contradiction with the Nigerian constitution
You must prepare an innovative business concept summary

You must choose to participate in one award pool. There are 6 regional pools on the basis of geo-political zone as identified by market in which you want to do business.

Does it mean it is only for graduates of higher institutions only? So those who have finished secondary school cant apply?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 20, 2013
Pls. Kak can u send to me mladasigwung@gmail.com. Again I registered with youwin since yesterday bt till now they have nt sent the Password to me. Pls sombody help me
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by sportfeva(m): 2:00am On Nov 21, 2013
Bigboyz32:

Does it mean it is only for graduates of higher institutions only? So those who have finished secondary school cant apply?
You can still apply for the YouWiN3 grant as far as you are 18 years and above. A 20 year old lady won the grant last year and she was an undergraduate. Even if you are not a graduate yet, just show or have something to show some level of seriousness to further your education because it might pay at the end.
So, my advice is to take the risk by registering, then carefully preparing your business plan and upon launching, you can submit your biz plan.
You can join this Facebook page for tips on YouWin---https://www.facebook.com/Grantwinningworkbook
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by utimatedes(m): 6:08am On Nov 21, 2013
stagger:

Mr Utibe,

You go on and on about how you are invited to speak about YouWIN in one church or one place or the other. The fact that you are a YouWIN 1 awardee does not confer on you the right of authority or expertise because 1,199 people like you also won. What is so special about YOU that the other 1,199 that won along with you do not have? Did the YouWIN committee declare your proposal as the BEST?

You won the YouWIN award. But that does not make you an expert in any way especially when there are thousands of people who won the same award and are very quiet about it. You won because God smiled on you, not because you were the best. You don't know the criteria that the selection committee uses.

NO ONE HAS THE POWER OR THE AUTHORITY TO CLAIM TO BE A YOUWIN EXPERT. How did all this start? Someone said the 1st trench is 10%. I countered it based on facts that I know from my sister and others who I know that won the award that the 1st trench given in YouWIN 2 was 20%. You even went ahead to challenge me by asking whether I was a winner of YouWIN (arrogance at work), or whether I wrote a proposal for anyone in YouWIN 2. I believe I gave you my answer. Then Blink or whatever his name is did what he knows to do best: putting his nose where it does not belong.

Does this not tell you one thing? As far as YouWIN selection criteria are concerned, no one has the keys to door. So don't come here posing as some expert because you are not. Like I said, you only won the award because God showed you mercy. So live off the award quietly and climb down from your high horse.

Honestly speaking, you are suffering from hallucination and I don't have time for persons like you.
Is a matter of choice, you can open your business plan writing school or entrepreneurship centre and teach them free. Just leave us alone. I don't know you before, and I don't have time to exchange words with you. Some people are making impact, you are here making noise.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nobody: 6:44am On Nov 21, 2013
utimatedes:

Honestly speaking, you are suffering from hallucination and I don't have time for persons like you.
Is a matter of choice, you can open your business plan writing school or entrepreneurship centre and teach them free. Just leave us alone. I don't know you before, and I don't have time to exchange words with you. Some people are making impact, you are here making noise.
is your plan for one business and have you been given all your grant?

I've been trying to contact the lady that applied for both syrup and bee farming because i'll like to have a similar dual business plan.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by utimatedes(m): 11:10am On Nov 22, 2013
blink182: is your plan for one business and have you been given all your grant?

I've been trying to contact the lady that applied for both syrup and bee farming because i'll like to have a similar dual business plan.

I have received all my tranches. You can have different accounts and submit, but in the long run, you will have problem.
1) If they discovered, you are disqualified,
2) If you shortlisted for the 2nd around, you do biometric where all your details would be captured including your finger print and that means it is only one idea you can claim.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 22, 2013
utimatedes:

I have received all my tranches. You can have different accounts and submit, but in the long run, you will have problem.
1) If they discovered, you are disqualified,
2) If you shortlisted for the 2nd around, you do biometric where all your details would be captured including your finger print and that means it is only one idea you can claim.
Yeah I know about that but a lady here claims she submitted 2 business plans in one proposal and she won. I just want to know how she managed to pull it off but she has not come online all week.

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by ceysaga(f): 2:45pm On Nov 06
Promhize:

Do you think one can win with a viable Car wash business? what was ur idea about?

Yes ofcourse as long as the biz is based in Nigeria and You have good biz plan.
My idea was on production of malaria syrup for children and honey farming..
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by sleekiii: 12:04pm On Nov 22, 2013
[quote author=styveke][/quote]pls kindly send also to my box thanks oyin4sure100@yahoo.com
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by trillville(m): 12:24pm On Nov 22, 2013
blink182: Yeah I know about that but a lady here claims she submitted 2 business plans in one proposal and she won. I just want to know how she managed to pull it off but she has not come online all week.

She is most likely using honey to make malaria syrup for children. She is simply in the honey business but then she is going a step further to make a product out of honey.

Imagine you grow cocoa, you may also decide to go into chocolate production.

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 22, 2013
trillville:

She is most likely using honey to make malaria syrup for children. She is simply in the honey business but then she is going a step further to make a product out of honey.

Imagine you grow cocoa, you may also decide to go into chocolate production.
God bless you, I thought as much but just needed confirmation. I guess i'll just stick to my single plan proposal.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by fagin1982(m): 5:50pm On Nov 22, 2013
@Uti Please How long does this competition last from your expereince ...and after winning , How long does it take YouWin to disburse the first Tranche -

Someone told me that some banks wrote to them ,trying to lure them to come pick up. Loans
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 24, 2013
This is wishing everyone success in passing the first stage, it has been a long wait.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nextworldnx(m): 8:30am On Nov 25, 2013
Please where do we paste our quotation on the site. Based on the questions am seeing i cant seem to find a place where the asked for our quotation, except for the exact amount we would be needing to execute our biz.

Besides i need help on our to answer some of these questions, tailoring it down to what they need exactly.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Sunglow: 8:54am On Nov 25, 2013
Nextworldnx: Please where do we paste our quotation on the site. Based on the questions am seeing i cant seem to find a place where the asked for our quotation, except for the exact amount we would be needing to execute our biz.

Besides i need help on our to answer some of these questions, tailoring it down to what they need exactly.
Good morning you have started answering already!is it possible for one to start answering,then log off to attend to some issues then log on to continue?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by stagger: 9:15am On Nov 25, 2013
Nextworldnx: Please where do we paste our quotation on the site. Based on the questions am seeing i cant seem to find a place where the asked for our quotation, except for the exact amount we would be needing to execute our biz.

I am not aware that it is now possible to start filling any form yet. The President is yet to launch it. Where are you seeing the questions?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nextworldnx(m): 11:11am On Nov 25, 2013
stagger:

I am not aware that it is now possible to start filling any form yet. The President is yet to launch it. Where are you seeing the questions?

I meant the questions for last year. No direct question about our quotations.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Energieman(m): 1:18pm On Nov 25, 2013
Hi... my business proposal is unprecedented (exclusively unique-it has never been done by anyone before). how can I get the quotation of the financial string attached to it. someone should please help.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 25, 2013
[size=50pt]Application entry has started.[/size]
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by stagger: 1:30pm On Nov 25, 2013
I will not be surprised if the site crashes at some point. The level of awareness now seems unprecedented.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Obummalachy(m): 1:38pm On Nov 25, 2013
@Energieman if its on agriculture i can help
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Energieman(m): 2:48pm On Nov 25, 2013
Obummalachy: @Energieman if its on agriculture i can help
thanks guy... it's not agriculture. getting the feasibility data is possible but it'll take time. I never knew they'll ask for the precise financial string. change is constant. I'll shift ground a little on my delivery without compromising my business idea!!!
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by sportfeva(m): 5:44pm On Nov 25, 2013
YouWin3 has started and the questions seems more technical from previous ones.
Here are some of the explanations to the question. http://dayoadetiloye.com/youwin-stage-one-sample-questions-explanation-prepare-youwin-3/
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by stagger: 5:54pm On Nov 25, 2013
sportfeva: YouWin3 has started and the questions seems more technical from previous ones.
Here are some of the explanations to the question. http://dayoadetiloye.com/youwin-stage-one-sample-questions-explanation-prepare-youwin-3/

The questions are just the same as they have always been my brother. But I like your packaging. You tight!
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 25, 2013
sportfeva: YouWin3 has started and the questions seems more technical from previous ones.
you had to wait until now.

We do not sell information here, we share it freely.

3 Likes

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by newacca: 7:39am On Nov 26, 2013
I wish everyone of us success and transition to the next stage and finally come out Winners.
Ciao!
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 26, 2013
newacca: I wish everyone of us success and transition to the next stage and finally come out Winners.
Ciao!
yeah, already submitted mine. I leave the rest for God.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Tojued: 4:17pm On Nov 26, 2013
Sunglow: Good morning you have started answering already!is it possible for one to start answering,then log off to attend to some issues then log on to continue?

yes. you can start filling, then save and log off. when next you log in you'll continue from where you stopped.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 26, 2013
Anyone knows when the submission would close?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by sportfeva(m): 4:43pm On Nov 26, 2013
blink182: you had to wait until now.

We do not sell information here, we share it freely.
I can see your stinky comment is generating likes. If you are looking for free information, you definitely know where to get it. Not every member and guest are like you with your cohort. Some know that not all information is free and they are seeking it. As for this platform, you don't have the bold right to tell me I can't sell because members are doing it directly or indirectly. Besides, I have contributed some information by making it free here. So get it again, not all information is free.
However, get this tips on how to write YouWiN3---http://nairaland.com/1507201/resources-write-youwin-3-business
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Tojued: 5:08pm On Nov 26, 2013
Promhize: Anyone knows when the submission would close?

December 27, 2013
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by obiscolly(m): 5:30pm On Nov 26, 2013
Tojued:

December 27, 2013
What's your source?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 26, 2013
sportfeva:
I can see your stinky comment is generating likes. If you are looking for free information, you definitely know where to get it. Not every member and guest are like you with your cohort. Some know that not all information is free and they are seeking it. As for this platform, you don't have the bold right to tell me I can't sell because members are doing it directly or indirectly. Besides, I have contributed some information by making it free here. So get it again, not all information is free.
However, get this tips on how to write YouWiN3---http://nairaland.com/1507201/resources-write-youwin-3-business
phuck you and your phucking ebook, you can not sell here go and start your own thread, uncouth bas.tard.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (149) (Reply)

Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks / Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.