Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Youwin Business Competition 2013 - Business (107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Youwin Business Competition 2013 (389895 Views)

Tips For Youwin Business Competition For 2015 / Apllication For YOUWIN Business Competition Extended To January 21st, 2014 / Youwin Business Competition 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Dainy1(m): 9:06am On Apr 14, 2015
chukwuka12:

Nobody knows, nothing has been done YET about the last application,
Ok. thanks
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by chukwuka12: 10:23am On Apr 14, 2015
Denn:

Yes.

There was a system generated mail containing the details I sent in....apart from that, nothing more

Yeah, tanx, I got same, but i know some who didnt get any...
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by olumze: 7:16am On Apr 15, 2015
Hi guys. Any YouWin!3 awardee getting a visit from monitors this week? Mine, from SMEDAN, called yesterday and told me he's coming to see me tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by chukwuka12: 7:55am On Apr 15, 2015
olumze:
Hi guys. Any YouWin!3 awardee getting a visit from monitors this week? Mine, from SMEDAN, called yesterday and told me he's coming to see me tomorrow.

Yeah, this week 2 calls SMEDAN and YOUWIN....
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by olumze: 9:35am On Apr 15, 2015
Oh, didn't know there would be separate visits o.Hmm,are they both visiting you this week?
chukwuka12:

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by olumze: 9:59am On Apr 15, 2015
Just got a SMS from my YOUWIN monitor now.He will be coming on Friday
olumze:
Oh, didn't know there would be separate visits o.Hmm,are they both visiting you this week?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Effect001(m): 10:04am On Apr 15, 2015
olumze:

Olumze ,pls kindly help me use the visit of your monitor to finding out the prospect of youwin4 from him or her. Specifically, whether it will be concluded or not. Thanks a lot!
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by toastmagazinenigeria: 12:27pm On Apr 15, 2015
I didn't get the auto generated email most got after they triggered...should I be worried?

@ Denn
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by chukwuka12: 2:03pm On Apr 15, 2015
toastmagazinenigeria:
I didn't get the auto generated email most got after they triggered...should I be worried?

@ Denn

Have you been contacted, tru call or mail since then.... d truth is dat nobody knows the process flow that they are using... but I noticed many who triggered have either been called or sent a mail....
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by chukwuka12: 2:05pm On Apr 15, 2015
olumze:

Yeah, so de said... this week, we are watching....
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by toastmagazinenigeria: 3:38pm On Apr 15, 2015
chukwuka12:

Have you been contacted, tru call or mail since then.... d truth is dat nobody knows the process flow that they are using... but I noticed many who triggered have either been called or sent a mail....

Thanks...I got the email that of the visit over the next two weeks...and then a subsequent text not to offer any monitor any gift. But am yet to get a specific call or email from any monitor as regards visits.

I guess I should just chill a bit
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by bamistol: 9:18pm On Apr 15, 2015
stagger:

No mind am. People like him full for Abuja here. They are in cafes making calls and claiming to have oil allocation, or giving people access to Mama Peace and asking gullibles to pay N1m to meet her for contract. I don't blame him. This is what Goodluck Jonathan and his lack of political will to take out the corruption in the system created.

Thank God we are now having a man who has a strong anti-corruption history in Gen Buhari. Let me see how people like this 40dogzz will come out here to ask people to pay money for someone in some ministry to bypass due process. By the time 40dogzz and his accomplice will eat kokoro wey get big eye for Kuje prison he will know that there is a difference between Jonathan and Buhari.

Why not stop your criticism of Goodluck Jonathan. Fighting corruption is a combined efforts.
Pls DONT criticize any leader here.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by 40dogzz(m): 10:08pm On Apr 15, 2015
bamistol:

Why not stop your criticism of Goodluck Jonathan. Fighting corruption is a combined efforts.
Pls DONT criticize any leader here.
U ar so daft. 4 ur notice the orgnization was set up by the govt in other to help raise enterpreurs in Nigeria, so buhari oh gej anything goes. Ignorance is bliss.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by openmine(m): 10:47am On Apr 16, 2015
40dogzz:
U ar so daft. 4 ur notice the orgnization was set up by the govt in other to help raise enterpreurs in Nigeria, so buhari oh gej anything goes. Ignorance is bliss.
Lol...am guessing u replied d wrong person...hope u r not a robot?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by openmine(m): 10:56am On Apr 16, 2015
stagger:

No mind am. People like him full for Abuja here. They are in cafes making calls and claiming to have oil allocation, or giving people access to Mama Peace and asking gullibles to pay N1m to meet her for contract. I don't blame him. This is what Goodluck Jonathan and his lack of political will to take out the corruption in the system created.

Thank God we are now having a man who has a strong anti-corruption history in Gen Buhari. Let me see how people like this 40dogzz will come out here to ask people to pay money for someone in some ministry to bypass due process. By the time 40dogzz and his accomplice will eat kokoro wey get big eye for Kuje prison he will know that there is a difference between Jonathan and Buhari.
be careful wit ur lofty expectations less u will b disappointed by buhari's administration..stopping corruption is not a stroll in a park..if u tink am lying ask prof osibanjo..besides,if not 4 GEJ laudable initiative, u won't b on Dis thread commenting..so stop d blame game!!
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by tafrica(m): 12:50pm On Apr 16, 2015
openmine:

be careful wit ur lofty expectations less u will b disappointed by buhari's administration..stopping corruption is not a stroll in a park..if u tink am lying ask prof osibanjo..besides,if not 4 GEJ laudable initiative, u won't b on Dis thread commenting..so stop d blame game!!

I just decided to unlook his post. Perhaps he forgot it was one of GEJ's laudable projects that necessitated the creation of this thread. The change starts from individual, not only government's responsibility.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by olumze: 12:50pm On Apr 16, 2015
I'm still expecting my SMEDAN monitor who's coming today. Anyone here who can share his/her monitoring visit experience?
chukwuka12:

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by bamistol: 1:25pm On Apr 16, 2015
40dogzz:
40dogzz, are u mentally sound. Have responded to all your scamming posts since?
U are the one that is so daft with all your scam. You will soon be arrested.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Denn(m): 1:33pm On Apr 16, 2015
40dogzz:

You will do us all a great favour by leaving this thread.

This is a thread for youwin 3.

Thank you
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by xdream(m): 1:43pm On Apr 16, 2015
bamistol:

Boss Chill...

Don't let him upset you.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by 40dogzz(m): 3:52pm On Apr 16, 2015
bamistol:

yes am not ok. yes i want arrest. Track me with my control, am still wating the wise 1.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by strigger: 8:50pm On Apr 16, 2015
Slowchuks:

How are we even sure you are part of us, with your scammimg history everybody has lost trust in your comments, you even sounded like a tout "ignorant akpako" what's that? Lmao
He talks like a dog eater! Or the dog itself. He is falling his own hands and not ours. He is surely not one of us
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by 40dogzz(m): 5:51pm On Apr 17, 2015
strigger:

He talks like a dog eater! Or the dog itself. He is falling his own hands and not ours. He is surely not one of us
Fallin what? did i beg u to sing me song of praises? Get lost.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by 40dogzz(m): 6:07pm On Apr 17, 2015
I can see some people here with phds, coz i came with an info & players haters on board keep hating. 4 ur info the organization's office is in a govt's office, where there is nigeria immigration service & trade & investment ministry.I guess some people now know where am talking about.so am asking how can scam thrive there? Some people ar so ignorant. 1 ignorant man said a claimed a malay biz man, am not blowing trumpet, but i have ties there coz i went 4 real deal. use my e~mail address & go to facebook & check if am a scammer. You did'nt investigate well u start calling some1 a scammer. I did'nt tell any1 to pay to my bank account. I have never scammed & no1 will ever say i have scammed him or her.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by ciscaos(f): 6:25pm On Apr 17, 2015
PLS, DIS ARGUMENT SHOULD STOP. JUST IMAGINE ME COMING TO READ NEW COMMENT TO BE UPDATED ONLY FOR ME TO BE READING UR QUARRELS. WE ARE ALL MATURED HERE. LETS FACE THE MAIN REASON WHY THIS TREAD WAS OPENED.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by bizhub: 9:05pm On Apr 18, 2015
What's the duration between smedan visits and Youwin visit?Any idea house? After the smedan visit,must another monitor come before approval commences?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by chukwuka12: 5:37am On Apr 19, 2015
bizhub:
What's the duration between smedan visits and Youwin visit?Any idea house? After the smedan visit,must another monitor come before approval commences?

I dont think uwin will visit all, i think its a random visit by uwin...
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by olumze: 2:52pm On Apr 19, 2015
My Youwin monitor said he's coming on 23rd April
chukwuka12:

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Ibrahym(m): 10:39pm On Apr 19, 2015
chukwuka12:

Every single Awardee will be (or should be) visited by the Monitors.
Two different monitors: one from SMEDAN and the other a consultant.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by sydneyobioha(m): 7:19am On Apr 22, 2015
My Independent monitor visited my factory yesterdy.. She was impressed with my perfomance so far, i'm expecting my smedan monitor. tomorrw lets keep hope alive.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by chukwuka12: 8:07am On Apr 22, 2015
Ibrahym:

Every single Awardee will be (or should be) visited by the Monitors.
Two different monitors: one from SMEDAN and the other a consultant.

Like i said earlier, there are 3 set of monitors, youwin, smedan and independent monitors... youwin only visiting some randomly selected awardees.. however smedan and the independent will visit every awardee.. And den going forward it will be the independent monitor following up.... regards
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by strigger: 6:09am On Apr 23, 2015
chukwuka12:

Like i said earlier, there are 3 set of monitors, youwin, smedan and independent monitors... youwin only visiting some randomly selected awardees.. however smedan and the independent will visit every awardee.. And den going forward it will be the independent monitor following up.... regards
During the workshop, we were made to know that monitoring starts on 15th and ends on 23rd. So far i have been visited by smedan but not even a single word from independent monitor.
Pls do u think all is well?

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (149) (Reply)

Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks / Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.