Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Youwin Business Competition 2013 - Business (109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Youwin Business Competition 2013 (389201 Views)

Tips For Youwin Business Competition For 2015 / Apllication For YOUWIN Business Competition Extended To January 21st, 2014 / Youwin Business Competition 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by gametalk: 10:48pm On Apr 26, 2015
God have mercy!
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by awezu: 11:42am On Apr 27, 2015
gametalk:
Is there any hope for those who applied in 2015?
Whats the latest update?

With the on-going seeming smooth transition from the incumbent to the president elect coupled with the fact that the major financiers of Youwin are world bank and DFID, the program will very likely continue.

Please recall that Youwin is a 3 year program, Youwin 1, 2 and 3 but the financiers are so happy with the success and credibility of the project that they approved a supplementary youwin 4 when approached by the Fed. govt last year so all they need to do is introduce the project to the incoming govt who should be willing to continue as the bulk of the funds is from the world bank and DFID ( which a lot of people dint know).

Also my source is very credible as you guys know i dnt talk much but i give facts

BUT THE ELEMENT OF PRAYER FOR CONTINUITY IS STILL VERY IMPORTANT.

Regards

3 Likes

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by xdream(m): 7:09pm On Apr 29, 2015
Through the intermission, let's talk about our monitors visits.
Mine went well, no problems.
Second tranche alert on my mind.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 01, 2015
I've seen my SMEDAN monitor and it went well. My independent monitor should be seeing me today.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by olumze: 8:55am On May 02, 2015
I'm sure they will organize a sorta training for us before its release. But damnit, it has taken too long. Plans have been affected
sunylee1:
Fellow awardees, happy monitoring. How is it going. Hopefully alert for 2nd tranche will start landing next two weeks based on priviledge information from my monitor.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by xdream(m): 9:42am On May 02, 2015
olumze:
I'm sure they will organize a sorta training for us before its release. But damnit, it has taken too long. Plans have been affected

Perhaps the picture below explains better

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by enaijize: 11:17am On May 02, 2015
We are currently recruiting some excellent BUSINESS bloggers to join the Enaijize blog team. If you think you’re one helluva blogger, let us know by sending an email to contact@enaijize.com.

See you later!

http://enaijize.com/blog/2015/04/30/greetings-enaijizers/
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by chukwuka12: 7:17pm On May 04, 2015
xdream:

Perhaps the picture below explains better

On point... its as simple as the picture... in my plan i should have started thinking of breaking even in few months.... but reality... i have not started....
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by xdream(m): 8:08pm On May 04, 2015
chukwuka12:

On point... its as simple as the picture... in my plan i should have started thinking of breaking even in few months.... but reality... i have not started....

Boss no be only you.

In my financial forecast during the second stage questions, I should have made N3,850,000 in the last four months.

But now, "shingbai" I never make. Am even struggling to start production with my first tranche.

E no easy....

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by chukwuka12: 4:31pm On May 05, 2015
It is well.....
But does anyone have any info and the latest..
Whats new?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by xdream(m): 5:04pm On May 05, 2015
chukwuka12:
It is well..... But does anyone have any info and the latest.. Whats new?
08026422698. Lets chat on whatsapp. I got some good news to share.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Slowchuks(m): 10:25pm On May 05, 2015
xdream:

08026422698. Lets chat on whatsapp. I got some good news to share.
so na bad news we they share here and good news for whatsapp. Funny dude lol.. All I know is that no mata the news we hear, when the money they come na when the money they come, nothing can change it, past suspense has built many of us, we no they fear anything again as far as we have done our part. Blessssss

2 Likes

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Chokomate: 10:31pm On May 05, 2015
Slowchuks:

so na bad news we they share here and good news for whatsapp. Funny dude lol.. All I know is that no mata the news we hear, when the money they come na when the money they come, nothing can change it, past suspense has built many of us, we no they fear anything again as far as we have done our part. Blessssss
Wordddd bros.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by xdream(m): 1:56am On May 06, 2015
Slowchuks:

Hahaha... grin

Am sorry, don't look at it from that angle. I have already shared the news with some of us. The news is not limited to an individual alone. Cheers Boss
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by jvics(m): 7:39am On May 06, 2015
xdream:

Hahaha... grin

Am sorry, don't look at it from that angle. I have already shared the news with some of us. The news is not limited to an individual alone. Cheers Boss
oga xdream share d news here make we follow here oooh
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by globaldream(m): 11:07pm On May 06, 2015
Fellow awardess, let's keep praying for speedy release of our second tranche, I think we pray along during first tranche, so its won't be waste of time if we pray again. Their is God in heaven to answer, if men will pray.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by bamistol: 11:47am On May 10, 2015
globaldream:
Fellow awardess, let's keep praying for speedy release of our second tranche, I think we pray along during first tranche, so its won't be waste of time if we pray again. Their is God in heaven to answer, if men will pray.
Based on privileged information, this week starting today is our expectations week.
As suggested by @Globaldream we need serious prayer so that all these rumours on state of economy will not... (Don't want to make negative statement).
If GEJ had won we would have been spared all these fear. We would have been certain that even if there is delay, it is not denial.
Prayer! Prayer!! Prayer!!!
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by bamistol: 11:50am On May 10, 2015
And all YouWiN! awardees that worked against GEJ thereby giving us this avoidable tension. I reserve further comments for now...
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by bizhub: 12:30pm On May 10, 2015
Nawao,so it's the grant that is holding the country from moving forward? They should allow the scheme joor
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by chukwuka12: 2:04pm On May 10, 2015
Someone also told me that we should 2 trench expect from 11th(tomoro).... I pray its true..
On politics, pls lets leave it there, we have are having a new president may 29th and he needs our support..... fullstop... wat has happened b4 is gone... I didnt vote Buhari, but he is our president elect and he has my support...

Lets pray the 2nd trench comes soonest.... Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by bamistol: 12:14pm On May 11, 2015
chukwuka12:
Someone also told me that we should 2 trench expect from 11th(tomoro).... I pray its true..
On politics, pls lets leave it there, we have are having a new president may 29th and he needs our support..... fullstop... wat has happened b4 is gone... I didnt vote Buhari, but he is our president elect and he has my support...

Lets pray the 2nd trench comes soonest.... Cheers
Let us just expect this week, so that tension for expectation against tomorrow will not be on high voltage.

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by bizhub: 6:18pm On May 11, 2015
It has left high voltage level, it's in mega watts already..
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by xdream(m): 8:57pm On May 11, 2015
Sure-P shuts down?

Signal that YouWiN! may be affected too? We have to remember that YouWiN! is subjected to changes, modifications and termination.

I still dey observe sha.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Dreamtouch: 7:22am On May 12, 2015
Maybe we need to have one voice, come as a group now to avoid stories that touch
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by jeffmyson(m): 8:19am On May 12, 2015
Dreamtouch:
Maybe we need to have one voice, come as a group now to avoid stories that touch

True! awardees need to start coming together, we are already in dying minutes. if we are not paid by end of this week, then we have entered a LONG THING ooh. most awardees business cant even survive nor stand without the second tranche. i know many awardees who paid rents since January and now it is almost 5 months and they have not started any business. most awardees have exhausted all their funds and the second tranche is very critical for them to start and expand their businesses.

Please let us keep the call coming and start mailing the coordinator and the youwin secretariate. we have to work together now than ever. there is too much silence from awardees.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by jeffmyson(m): 8:22am On May 12, 2015
True! awardees need to start coming together, we are already in dying minutes. if we are not paid by end of this week, then we have entered a LONG THING ooh. most awardees business cant even survive nor stand without the second tranche. i know many awardees who paid rents since January and now it is almost 5 months and they have not started any business. most awardees have exhausted all their funds and the second tranche is very critical for them to start and expand their businesses.

Please let us keep the call coming and start mailing the coordinator and the youwin secretariate. we have to work together now than ever. there is too much silence from awardees.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by jvics(m): 9:44am On May 12, 2015
jeffmyson:

we will be paid our second tranche, please lets just pray and not panic, but if we need to call d secretariat, we should apply as much curtsy as possible in our approach
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by bamistol: 11:07am On May 12, 2015
I didn't want to break the news, because it is a bad news.
But since someone has broken the news that Sure-P is shut down, the last option we have is prayer.
If anyone calls the secretariat let us know their response, but pls courtesy should be the order of the day. Let us talk with outmost respect and courtesy bearing in mind that the award is a privileged not a right.
Pls let us not abuse the privileged.
From my view this week is our lifeline.
And if Sure-P is shut down...
Yoruba people say, "Iku toun pa ojugba eni, owe nla loun paa fun." When ones mate die, it is a big proverb to his mates that are alive.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by bamistol: 11:10am On May 12, 2015
Songπππ√¶∆~: "When I heard Sure-P is dead, water run away my eyes ooo. Ahe, ahe water run away my eyes."
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by openmine(m): 12:36pm On May 12, 2015
I have d belief dat all outstanding monies will b paid for d second and last tranche...and I also believe d youwin 4 will go on as planned...dat will certainly b d last Youwin installment before d incoming government established deir own scheme...!

3 Likes

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by strigger: 7:35pm On May 12, 2015
openmine:
I have d belief dat all outstanding monies will b paid for d second and last tranche...and I also believe d youwin 4 will go on as planned...dat will certainly b d last Youwin installment before d incoming government established deir own scheme...!

You may be right cos my monitor said that the fund are with WB already and only to be released for youwin only or to be held back by WB if youwin is scrapped cos WBANK is impressed with the outcome of the programme.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by overhypedsteve(m): 8:20pm On May 12, 2015
any news for first time applicants for youwin four

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (149) (Reply)

Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks / Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.