Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,992 members, 7,821,461 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Youwin Business Competition 2013 - Business (123) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Youwin Business Competition 2013 (390010 Views)

Tips For Youwin Business Competition For 2015 / Apllication For YOUWIN Business Competition Extended To January 21st, 2014 / Youwin Business Competition 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by jeffmyson(m): 3:28pm On Jun 18, 2015
sunylee1:
On this thread we had always look up to God during difficulty and He had never let us down.

Though, I have been paid but I cannot leave my fellow awardees that are yet to be paid until we all pray and see God's hand again.

Fellow awardees, can we all fast and pray tomorrow Friday: both those that have been paid and those expecting.

Perfect! I think your suggestions is in order! I have always like the spirit of oneness we show on this thread but my biggest disappointment is when some people get paid and they just disappear until the next money cycle is in the offing!

Another distressing fact is that some awardees don't like to network with each other. Its very for awardees to create whatsapp groups for their respective states and zones and network with each other, share ideas And pass informations across.
For the North east we h ave states and zonal whatsapp group and it has been very helpful, I even invited some people here crying for their tranche to join but they refused ( claiming big boy). We do thing together on the group and most of us have already collected our second tranche. I have had to take the pain and call an awardee we have not heard from today and asked him what was the problem and he narrated to me that he has not even triggered for second tranche because he does not know the procedures to do so. I had to explain it to him over the phone! Can you imagine! Someone is even yet to trigger and he does not even network with other awardees to have infos and latest gist! Well I don't blame him...the guy is into cattle rearing and maybe his business took him into the bush! Lol

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by alaolani: 3:44pm On Jun 18, 2015
sunylee1:
On this thread we had always look up to God during difficulty and He had never let us down.
Though, I have been paid but I cannot leave my fellow awardees that are yet to be paid until we all pray and see God's hand again.
Fellow awardees, can we all fast and pray tomorrow Friday: both those that have been paid and those expecting.

I JOIN IN THE FAST N PRAYER TOMORROW BY GOD'S GRACE. IT IS WELL. GOD shall WIN.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by bamistol: 8:26pm On Jun 18, 2015
sunylee1:

@Sunylee1, I learnt that you are a pastor. I really respect you for your good heart.

I have been paid also. But I will also join in the prayer and fasting tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by goodtinz(f): 8:37pm On Jun 18, 2015
fasting from 6am to what time?.
sunylee1:

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by alaolani: 9:20pm On Jun 18, 2015
goodtinz:
fasting from 6am to what time?.

Fasting from 6 a.m to (minimum) 12 noon i guess ! But those that are expecting should TAKE IT BY FORCE till 6 p.m. o, make d Heavens hear us and open o. It is well. GOD must WIN.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by jvics(m): 6:15am On Jun 19, 2015
I have bn paid, but can realy feel your pains, am fully in for d fast

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by sunylee1: 6:50am On Jun 19, 2015
As we all fast and pray today, we look unto God for speedy answer.

I buy @Alaolani view that those who can fast till 6pm should go ahead. Those who cannot fast up to 6pm can break anytime from 12noon depending on how far they can go.

I will also add that we should please take good time out to pray very well as we fast. Most especially those of us that have been paid, I know we are busy now, but please let us focus more on prayer as we fast.

I just concluded my first session of prayer from 5.30am (after my family devotion) till 6.30am.

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by alaolani: 7:10pm On Jun 19, 2015
FASTING CONCLUDED... GRACE FOR GRACE! Goodnews about to come. GOD must WIN o!!! AMEN.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by goodtinz(f): 9:17pm On Jun 19, 2015
I called the admin sec's number on 09094039795 no answer no one is picking I can see the heat all over there body now dey don't pick calls any more please lets call and send mail so that they will know we are serious about this please.

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by goodtinz(f): 9:19pm On Jun 19, 2015
Thanks for ur text this morning I appreciate it.
sunylee1:

I buy @Alaolani view that those who can fast till 6pm should go ahead. Those who cannot fast up to 6pm can break anytime from 12noon depending on how far they can go.

I will also add that we should please take good time out to pray very well as we fast. Most especially those of us that have been paid, I know we are busy now, but please let us focus more on prayer as we fast.

I just concluded my first session of prayer from 5.30am (after my family devotion) till 6.30am.

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by sunylee1: 10:03pm On Jun 19, 2015
goodtinz:
Thanks for ur text this morning I appreciate it.
Glad to know you are back online now.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by sunylee1: 10:06pm On Jun 19, 2015
sunylee1:

Thank God for the fasting and prayer. Good news will follow in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by goodtinz(f): 6:44am On Jun 20, 2015
Amen Oh from Monday now, good news will start coming in Jesus name.
sunylee1:

Thank God for the fasting and prayer. Good news will follow in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by goodtinz(f): 6:52am On Jun 20, 2015
Yes by the special grace of GOD am fully back now a friend put me back on line with MB for two months
sunylee1:

Glad to know you are back online now.

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by globaldream(m): 6:28am On Jun 21, 2015
I support you Guyz.. I pray the alert will happen this week.

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 22, 2015
Anyone contact the YouWIN secretariat today? I called severally, all their contact lines were unavailable. No response yet to my email either!
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by alaolani: 6:50pm On Jun 22, 2015
Mohammed83:
Anyone contact the YouWIN secretariat today? I called severally, all their contact lines were unavailable. No response yet to my email either!

IT S PRAYER (AND FASTING) THAT CAN DO IT NOW. SO PRAY, PRAY, PRAY.!!!
May GOD WIN!
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 22, 2015
I totally agree with you, it's the first thing I ask God everyday when I break fast, but I think we should also keep mounting pressure on the secretariat with emails and phone calls.
alaolani:

May GOD WIN!

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by alaolani: 8:40am On Jun 23, 2015
alaolani:

May GOD WIN!
Mohammed83:

Babalola Omodare Olugbenga WROTE :

I called yesterday. I was told
categorically dat there is someone yet to
approve our second tranche due to the change
in government. And dat she doubts If we get
second tranche this week but anything from
fist week in d new month.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by alaolani: 8:44am On Jun 23, 2015
Babalola Omodare Olugbenga WROTE :

I called yesterday. I was told
categorically dat there is someone yet to
approve our second tranche due to the change
in government. And dat she doubts If we get
second tranche this week but anything from
fist week in d new month.

alaolani:

May GOD WIN!
Mohammed83:
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by alaolani: 1:53pm On Jun 23, 2015
Mohammed83:

JUST RECEIVED THE FOLLOWING MESSAGE FROM YOUWIN.... HAS ANYONE ELSE RECEIVED THIS?

GOOD NEWS IS COMING BY GOD'S GRACE, PLEASE LET'S NOT RELENT TO INTENSIFY PRAYERS. IT MUST COME. GOD MUST WIN!!!

Tranche 2 Disbursement update
Tue, Jun 23, 2015 12:37 PM BST

Dear................................

This is to inform you that you are among the 215 currently being processed for tranche 2 and you will receive your funds as soon as the Federal Ministry of Finance concludes the payment due processes. Please note that other awardees will continue to be processed in batches as their goals are met and confirmed by monitors.

Awardees’ are strongly advised to continue to be ambassadors of the program. The YouWiN! Secretariat would like to remind you once again to use your grant funds judiciously and responsibly as you grow your YouWiN! funded business and employ other Nigerians.

Thank you

Note:
Participation in YouWiN! is FREE for all components of the program, and has not authorized any individual or organization to collect payments for participation. Candidates and awardees are advised to make no payments to anybody on account of YouWiN! participation and are required to immediately contact the secretariat should anyone request payment

Yours,

YouWiN Programme.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by alaolani: 1:55pm On Jun 23, 2015
JUST RECEIVED THE FOLLOWING MESSAGE FROM YOUWIN.... HAS ANYONE ELSE RECEIVED THIS?

GOOD NEWS IS COMING BY GOD'S GRACE, PLEASE LET'S NOT RELENT TO INTENSIFY PRAYERS. IT MUST COME. GOD MUST WIN!!!

This is to inform you that you are among the 215 currently being processed for tranche 2 and you will receive your funds as soon as the Federal Ministry of Finance concludes the payment due processes. Please note that other awardees will continue to be processed in batches as their goals are met and confirmed by monitors.

Awardees’ are strongly advised to continue to be ambassadors of the program. The YouWiN! Secretariat would like to remind you once again to use your grant funds judiciously and responsibly as you grow your YouWiN! funded business and employ other Nigerians.

Thank you

Note:
Participation in YouWiN! is FREE for all components of the program, and has not authorized any individual or organization to collect payments for participation. Candidates and awardees are advised to make no payments to anybody on account of YouWiN! participation and are required to immediately contact the secretariat should anyone request payment

Yours,

YouWiN Programme.

Mohammed83:
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 23, 2015
I received that email too. But the address that sent it was 'Youwin_women', was that the same address that sent you yours?
alaolani:

Thank you

Note:

Yours,

YouWiN Programme.

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by alaolani: 4:06pm On Jun 23, 2015
YES YOUWIN_WOMEN SENT IT. IT IS STILL YOUWIN SECRETARIAT O. BUT WE HAVE TO STILL KEEP PRAYING TILL IT DROPS O.
GOD MUST WIN!!!

Mohammed83:
I received that email too. But the address that sent it was 'Youwin_women', was that the same address that sent you yours?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by sunylee1: 9:47pm On Jun 23, 2015
alaolani:

Thank you

Note:

Yours,

YouWiN Programme.

Our God is a prayer answering God. Since we had been calling on Him on this thread He had always answered us with speed.

It was just this last Friday we declared prayer and fasting and good news has started rolling in.

May the alert not delay again by God's grace.

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by alaolani: 11:29pm On Jun 23, 2015
sunylee1:

Our God is a prayer answering God. Since we had been calling on Him on this thread He had always answered us with speed.
It was just this last Friday we declared prayer and fasting and good news has started rolling in.
May the alert not delay again by God's grace.

TRUELY THE GOD THAT ANSWERETH BY FIRE!!!
May the testimony be perfected speedily. Amen. GOD must WIN o. It is well.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by alaolani: 7:54am On Jun 24, 2015
@ 2nd batch expectants, not over rejoice yet o, dont stop d prayers till it finally drop. let it not be dat dat mail is only a consolation. i believe we understand what am saying o. this is naija. so still dey Pray, pray, pray till d end. it is well. GOD must surely WIN!

alaolani:
Babalola Omodare Olugbenga WROTE : I called yesterday. I was told categorically dat there is someone yet to approve our second tranche due to the change in government. And dat she doubts If we get second tranche this week but anything from fist week in d new month.
@ 2nd batch expectants, not over rejoice yet o, dont stop d prayers till it finally drop. let it not be dat dat mail is only a consolation. i believe we understand what am saying o. this is naija. so still dey Pray, pray, pray till d end. it is well. GOD must surely WIN!
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by CyreB: 9:36am On Jun 24, 2015
To all,
...be not too desperate to get things done quickly; watch before you leap! shocked
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by donnaheff: 7:21am On Jun 25, 2015
Do u have any need for a website or any other e services, then visit nairacoders.com a community of freelancers to get your job done
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by alaolani: 9:42pm On Jun 25, 2015
TOMORROW FRIDAY 26TH JUNE - D DAY FOR YOUWIN 3 SECOND BATCH 2ND TRANCHE ALERT BY GOD'S GRACE!!! IF U BELIEVE SAY 'AYE' !!! GOD DON WIN....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nobody: 12:24am On Jun 26, 2015
I say a big 'AYE'! But maybe not tomorrow, I think anytime from next week is more realistic.
alaolani:
TOMORROW FRIDAY 26TH JUNE - D DAY FOR YOUWIN 3 SECOND BATCH 2ND TRANCHE ALERT BY GOD'S GRACE!!! IF U BELIEVE SAY 'AYE' !!! GOD DON WIN....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (149) (Reply)

Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks / Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.