Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Youwin Business Competition 2013 - Business (125) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Youwin Business Competition 2013 (390157 Views)

Tips For Youwin Business Competition For 2015 / Apllication For YOUWIN Business Competition Extended To January 21st, 2014 / Youwin Business Competition 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by wingopride: 10:24pm On Jul 05, 2015
Mohammed83:
For our sake I hope your monitor is right, but since he had earlier said we would be paid this past week and it did not happen, do you think we should rely on further information from him?

You can still make further enquiries though if you can, especially to finance ministry it will help, however we can also call our respective banks to tomorrow to confirm on the status of our fund ( if they wld be open enough on info). May He help Us to The end

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by wingopride: 8:18am On Jul 06, 2015
konos:
Hi guys, sorry for nt posting all these while. My monitor called the secretartiate and they informed him that payment will be done within d week that just ended. He also said he called the bank (access bank) and they told him that the money has been lodged in d bank, they are waiting for orders to start paying. I believe that we will be paid within this week.

Please lets call our banks to confirm...just looking for some truth.

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by alaolani: 11:51am On Jul 06, 2015
wingopride:

Please lets call our banks to confirm...just looking for some truth.
ANYONE CALLED THEIR BANKS YET , ANY INFO ??
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by wingopride: 9:20pm On Jul 06, 2015
[quote author=alaolani post=35543983]

ANYONE CALLED THEIR BANKS YET , ANY INFO ?? [/quot

Called Skye today, though the man in charge of YouwiN desk wasn't around. That they would get back to me....mmmm

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by wingopride: 6:17am On Jul 07, 2015
Yesterday, the perm Sec of the Ministry of finance expressed that the ministry does not need a minister to function. She further claimed that the financial status of the nation is stable...Then I wonder why she can't also approve/authorize the disbursement of our fund? Or is it supposed to be by a minister as I was told sometime ago when I called the sec? Is there something going on?

How long guys do you think we give these guys before we begin to step some steps?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by alaolani: 7:37am On Jul 07, 2015
wingopride:
Yesterday, the perm Sec of the Ministry of finance expressed that the ministry does not need a minister to function. She further claimed that the financial status of the nation is stable...Then I wonder why she can't also approve/authorize the disbursement of our fund? Or is it supposed to be by a minister as I was told sometime ago when I called the sec? Is there something going on?

How long guys do you think we give these guys before we begin to step some steps?

YOU ARE RIGHT. BUT IT SEEMS FROM ALL INDICATIONS OUR PAYMENT IS UNDER WAY SOONEST EVEN THIS WEEK. AS IT S BN KNOWN THAT SURE P GRADUATES WERE PAID LAST FRIDAY. LET S STILL KEEP ALL HOPES ALIVE TILL DIS WEEK RUNS OUT. AFTER THEN WE CAN THINK NEXT STEP TO TAKE. IT S WELL.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Denn(m): 12:51pm On Jul 07, 2015
Hello team
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by alaolani: 1:43pm On Jul 07, 2015
ARE WE GONNA BE PAID AT ALL !!!!!!
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by alaolani: 1:44pm On Jul 07, 2015
ARE WE GONNA BE PAID AT ALL @ #2NDBATCH2NDTRANCHE !!!!!!
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 07, 2015
I called one of the top shots at the secretariat today, and the response I got was not palatable at all. This was what he told me word for word : 'Even me I am not sure I will be here by the end of this month, the secretariat is not withholding your funds, we will even wish your funds can be released to you as soon as possible so you can forge ahead with your businesses. The secretariat does not effect payment, we only process qualified awardees and send to the relevant department in the FMF for payment through disbursing banks from the CBN, the delay is from that end" When I asked him if the secretariat has a likely time frame for our payment, he said : "We do not know yet, but let's see what happens between now and the end of this month. When the FMF is set for payment you will be notified by the secretariat"
alaolani:
ARE WE GONNA BE PAID AT ALL @ #2NDBATCH2NDTRANCHE !!!!!!
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by alaolani: 6:32pm On Jul 07, 2015
Mohammed83:
I called one of the top shots at the secretariat today, and the response I got was not palatable at all. This was what he told me word for word : 'Even me I am not sure I will be here by the end of this month, the secretariat is not withholding your funds, we will even wish your funds can be released to you as soon as possible so you can forge ahead with your businesses. The secretariat does not effect payment, we only process qualified awardees and send to the relevant department in the FMF for payment through disbursing banks from the CBN, the delay is from that end" When I asked him if the secretariat has a likely time frame for our payment, he said : "We do not know yet, but let's see what happens between now and the end of this month. When the FMF is set for payment you will be notified by the secretariat"

IT IS WELL. GOD MUST WIN THIS WEEK !!!
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by alaolani: 6:34pm On Jul 07, 2015
IT IS WELL. GOD MUST WIN THIS WEEK !!!!!

Mohammed83:
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by wingopride: 8:24pm On Jul 07, 2015
alaolani:
IT IS WELL. GOD MUST WIN THIS WEEK !!!!!

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by alaolani: 9:30pm On Jul 07, 2015
I AGREE WITH YOU SOMETHING IS 'FISHY ` ON-GOING. LET S ALL CALL ON GOD TO INTERVENE IN THIS MATTER ON OUR BEHALF, AND MAKE THEM ALL UNCOMFORTABLE WHO MAY BE PLANNING ANY SHADY SCHEME AGAINST THE REST AWARDEES 2ND TRANCHE MONEY. FOR THIS DEVELOPMENT I PROPOSE A FAST FOR ALL EXPECTANT AWARDEES N OTHERS DAT HAV RECEIVED BUT FEEL CONCERNED TOO, TOMORROW WEDNESDAY, OR THURSDAY OR FRIDAY TO SEEK THE LORD FACE SPECIALLY FOR DIVINE INTERVENTION AT THE FINANCE MINISTRY... MAY WE NOT BE PUT TO SHAME O... AS FOR ME, I TAKE UP THE FAST TOMORROW. GOD MUST SURELY WIN !!!!

wingopride:

You have done well Mohammed. I think its really time we result to our creator for assistance. Well, I don't know how you guys might take this but just have to say it the way I got it....and pls don't quote me....'There are those ( in the MF) who want to take advantage of the change in government to divert our fund. Our file called 'ACTION FILE' has be re positioned dis-advantageously which has prevented any action to be taken on it. This might have been consciously done to their advantage. The objective? To divert the fund!...Only two keys can deliver us 1. Prayers 2. Pressure...Pls again, treat this as anonymous
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by wingopride: 9:41pm On Jul 07, 2015
alaolani:
I AGREE WITH YOU SOMETHING IS 'FISHY ` ON-GOING. LET S ALL CALL ON GOD TO INTERVENE IN THIS MATTER ON OUR BEHALF, AND MAKE THEM ALL UNCOMFORTABLE WHO MAY BE PLANNING ANY SHADY SCHEME AGAINST THE REST AWARDEES 2ND TRANCHE MONEY. FOR THIS DEVELOPMENT I PROPOSE A FAST FOR ALL EXPECTANT AWARDEES N OTHERS DAT HAV RECEIVED BUT FEEL CONCERNED TOO, TOMORROW WEDNESDAY, OR THURSDAY OR FRIDAY TO SEEK THE LORD FACE SPECIALLY FOR DIVINE INTERVENTION AT THE FINANCE MINISTRY... MAY WE NOT BE PUT TO SHAME O... AS FOR ME, I TAKE UP THE FAST TOMORROW. GOD MUST SURELY WIN !!!!

What time should it start?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by alaolani: 10:09pm On Jul 07, 2015
FASTING SHOULD START FROM 6AM TO... (ANY TIME FROM 12NOON, AS GRACED).. FOR ME AM GOING ALL WAY TILL EVENING 6PM, COS THE MATTER SERIOUS O... AND D KINGDOM OF GOD SUFFERETH VIOLENCE AND THE VIOLENT MUST TAKE IT BY FORCE... GOD MUST WIN.

wingopride:

What time should it start?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by wingopride: 4:38am On Jul 08, 2015
alaolani:
FASTING SHOULD START FROM 6AM TO... (ANY TIME FROM 12NOON, AS GRACED).. FOR ME AM GOING ALL WAY TILL EVENING 6PM, COS THE MATTER SERIOUS O... AND D KINGDOM OF GOD SUFFERETH VIOLENCE AND THE VIOLENT MUST TAKE IT BY FORCE... GOD MUST WIN.

God's grace

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by bizhub: 7:11am On Jul 08, 2015
Please can someone connect me to a caterer or food nutritionist or chef in Asaba axis. Thanks 08167566759
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by alaolani: 7:39am On Jul 08, 2015
Call Oleks Catering Services... They can meet ur needs satisfactorily. They handled my neighbours wedding n grandparent burial in asaba couple months ago this year. was at d 2 events n their Services was superflous... U can reach him on 08054979606. All d best.

bizhub:
Please can someone connect me to a caterer or food nutritionist or chef in Asaba axis. Thanks 08167566759
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 08, 2015
Anyone who shares my idea of going directly to the FMF to find out what exactly is happening to our money please let me know. Awardees who have received 2nd tranche who would like to join us, you're welcome. You guyz should know that by joining us you're indirectly securing your 3rd tranches. The secretariat was smart to ensure all the hot heads were included in the first batch, because I'm sure if awardees in Lagos and Abuja had not been paid by now, Channelstv would have long carried the story.

2 Likes

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Avelo: 2:27pm On Jul 08, 2015
[quote author=Mohammed83 post=35618639]Anyone who shares my idea of going directly to the FMF to find out what exactly is happening to our money please let me know. Awardees who have received 2nd tranche who would like to join us. I think ur idea is long overdue we got to start organising BTW does already shuld know its in their best interest to join
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by alaolani: 5:50pm On Jul 08, 2015
Benedicta Ifeoluwa Aigiomawu WROTE :
As per the tranche for YouWiN 3 yesterday was the last day of trigger and not all expecting will be paid now. Guess I heard a 100 people or so.
Source of info: we just concluded the p&g / financial management training few minutes ago and that was one of the issues discussed there.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by globaldream(m): 10:09pm On Jul 08, 2015
Prayer will be needed in this disbursment tin.. The senate has summon finance ministry perm sec, to inquire about state of nation, I think the ministry personellls are taking their time, maybe they re scare of authorizing fund out and maybe, they were ask to pend payment for any till further notice. Anyhow, I belive they will settle us. We re in it together. I felt emotional stress those yet to pay are going thru, the only thing I suggest is to encourage to pray earnesly not just lip service , who knows your prayer might be the door opener. One love guyz
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by konos(f): 10:12pm On Jul 08, 2015
alaolani:
Benedicta Ifeoluwa Aigiomawu WROTE :

As per the tranche for YouWiN 3 yesterday
was the last day of trigger and not all
expecting will be paid now.
Guess I heard a 100 people or so.

Source of info: we just concluded the p&g /
financial management training few minutes
ago and that was one of the issues discussed
there.
Okay o. God dey. I concur on the fasting. Will do mine tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by alaolani: 11:06pm On Jul 08, 2015
konos:

Okay o. God dey. I concur on the fasting. Will do mine tomorrow.

LET S KEEP HOPE ALIVE, PRAYING N FASTING... GOD OF MERCY WILL INTERVENE FOR US TO BE PAID ASAP . AMEN.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by wingopride: 11:52pm On Jul 08, 2015
alaolani:

LET S KEEP HOPE ALIVE, PRAYING N FASTING... GOD OF MERCY WILL INTERVENE FOR US TO BE PAID ASAP . AMEN.

I am in support of going to FMF as Mohammed suggested. Praying and fasting is good, but remember ACTION, however small is of the essence too.

I submit again, as I said earlier, our fund is in 'DANGER'! There is a plan to divert it! Our file which should have been attended to is buried ( consciously) under other FILES to prevent action taken on it! This is the truth. ( BUT PLS THIS IS ONLY FOR OUR CONSUMPTION)

Mohammed is absolutely right by saying they paid out those with 'Hot heads' eg...Lagos so has to water down the reactant level! This was a consciously calculated attempt. I told some of us this but it was just hard to believe, well, its coming to pass.

Their game plan is, ...'if there is no PRESSURE, then WE HAVE SUCCEEDED'! I express again, the only keys that can 'unlock our funds' are 1. PRAYER 2. PRESSURE. We have prayed ( and will continue)...I think its time for pressure. By the grace of God, our prayers will make them listen to us and pay Us. SO, WHAT NEXT?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by rikcham: 7:10am On Jul 09, 2015
FELLOW YOUWIN TRANCHE 2 AWARDEES EXPECTING TO RECEIVE THEIR SECOND TRANCE.
The bible says in Philippians 1: 20... ACCORDING TO MY ERNEST EXPECT AND MY HOPE, IN NOTHING WILL I BE PUT TO SHAME.
GOD WILL DO IT AS HE HAS ALWAYS DONE IT. JOIN US ON WWW. SMHOS.ORG BY 4:30 PM (SALVATION MINISTRIES). MY GOD HAS BEEN DOING WONDERS SINCE THE PROGRAMME COMMENCED ON MONDAY. HE HAS OPENED NEW DOORS FOR ME AND HE WILL ALSO RELEASE OUR PAYMENT IMMEDIATELY AS WE WORSHIP HIM THROUGH THIS ON GOING PROGRAMME. PLS JOIN ME ON LINE @ www.smhos.org by 4:30pm today or locate any SALVATION MINISTRIES CHURCH IN YOUR LOCATION. PRAISE GOD

rikcham:
'AYE' !!! GOD DON WIN....

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Terry1(m): 10:34am On Jul 09, 2015
wingopride:

Mohammed is absolutely right by saying they paid out those with 'Hot heads' eg...Lagos so has to water down the reactant level! This was a consciously calculated attempt. ?

Hello guys, if there is truth in the above quoted statement, I think we should TAKE ACTIONS to counter this "consciously calculated attempt" by involving the news media.
I suggest we send messages to popular newspapers and TVs like punch, thisday, sun, channels tv, etc. If complaints come to them from many people at a time and they are made to clearly see that we have copied many other news media too, our complaint will become newsworthy and I believe we'll have it in national papers and on TV.

Our message should MUST ask that ALL remaining 400+ awardees Who haven't received their second trance be paid.

I think we should try this. I am so positive we will bring the plans of the officials trying to 'Corner' the YouWIN funds to nothing as the whole nation will turn their gaze towards them.

2 Likes

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 09, 2015
Anyone been visited for the spot checks yet? Please share the experience.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by konos(f): 12:14pm On Jul 09, 2015
Mohammed83:
Anyone been visited for the spot checks yet? Please share the experience.
Yes they visited me. They are about 3 of them. It was not special. They just saiid they are routine checks to confirm the place of business etc. I used that opportunity to let them know that I have not being paid 2nd tranche. That was all.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 09, 2015
Did they call you before coming, or they just showed up at your business premises? What was their response when you told them you had not received tranche 2?
konos:

Yes they visited me. They are about 3 of them. It was not special. They just saiid they are routine checks to confirm the place of business etc. I used that opportunity to let them know that I have not being paid 2nd tranche. That was all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (149) (Reply)

Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks / Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.