Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,558 members, 7,823,450 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Youwin Business Competition 2013 - Business (122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Youwin Business Competition 2013 (390094 Views)

Tips For Youwin Business Competition For 2015 / Apllication For YOUWIN Business Competition Extended To January 21st, 2014 / Youwin Business Competition 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by sunylee1: 2:44pm On Jun 14, 2015
Yesterday 13th June was Dr. Okonjo-Iweala's birthday. I believe YouWiNers will do well to keep bombarding her with happy birthday wishes
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by sunylee1: 2:48pm On Jun 14, 2015
Our Mama, Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala; Happy birthday. God has used you to raise so many millionaires in Nigeria. Those who don't know anybody in Aso Rock but due to the policies God used you to implement under JEG.
In fact, am a witness to that. I know about 3,900 of those youths who your policies have made millionaires.

Through your policies millions of naira have legally (legitimately) rolled into my family and we are creating jobs for Nigerians and we will still create more jobs for Nigerians.

Also through your policies apart from the grant, we have received free training and free business mentorship that has been helping our business to soar high.

Happy birthday Ma and many more great years of affecting and transforming the lives of the youths.

As you bow out of the service to this country may God take you to greater height in Jesus name.

Got the message above on Facebook and I like it!
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 15, 2015
Just got news from a fellow awardee that the YouWIN! secretariat is done processing batch 2 for payment, but needs go-ahead from the presidency or approval from the in-coming minister of finance before payment can be effected. I strongly doubt this info is correct cos I want to assume the approval given by NOI before she left covers Tranche 2 payments to all awardees. Anyone received similar info?

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by sunylee1: 7:29pm On Jun 15, 2015
Mohammed83:
Just got news from a fellow awardee that the YouWIN! secretariat is done processing batch 2 for payment, but needs go-ahead from the presidency or approval from the in-coming minister of finance before payment can be effected. I strongly doubt this info is correct cos I want to assume the approval given by NOI before she left covers Tranche 2 payments to all awardees. Anyone received similar info?
I strongly doubt this info
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 15, 2015
I hope the info isn't right too, but felt I share it. Sunylee1 I thought you were in Batch 1.
sunylee1:

I strongly doubt this info
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by wingopride: 10:07pm On Jun 15, 2015
Mohammed83:
I hope the info isn't right too, but felt I share it. Sunylee1 I thought you were in Batch 1.

I was also told before now that there might be some alleged plans by some quarters to divert our funds... if we dont rise up and ask for what is rightfully and by putting pressure on them, we will miss out and there might just be little or no pressure because majority have been paid! Could it be the reason why they paid majority so that they reduce the pressure they are likely to get if they didnt pay at all?

Hope this thought is very far from the truth....but how could you explain why fund that has already been budgeted and perhaps set aside for this purpose need authorization from another minister? Does that mean the former minister just authorized payment for just those number of people?...
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by sunylee1: 10:50pm On Jun 15, 2015
Mohammed83:
Am in batch 1 and I have been paid but I can't afford to relax until everyone is paid. Am still steadfastly praying for the release of funds for those in batch 2 and everyone that has not been paid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by wingopride: 10:55pm On Jun 15, 2015
sunylee1:

Am in batch 1 and I have been paid but I can't afford to relax until everyone is paid. Am still steadfastly praying for the release of funds for those in batch 2 and everyone that has not been paid.

Thanks for the solidarity Mohammed
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by gametalk: 11:56pm On Jun 15, 2015
any news on YouWin 2015... Whats the latest update?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by kaposky(f): 2:23am On Jun 16, 2015
Start your mini importation business today with these top 20 peculiar products
that sell like crazy.
Check my signature below to get now before it goes off forever.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 16, 2015
Anyone contacted the YOUWIN secretariat today, anything new?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 17, 2015
This thread has been so quiet, or am I the only one yet to be paid tranche 2?

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by wingopride: 9:20pm On Jun 17, 2015
Mohammed83:
This thread has been so quiet, or am I the only one yet to be paid tranche 2?

Not only you bro, we are now very few that have not been paid....hope this isn't their ploy, to pay many and the little left will have weak voice, hence little noise hence ...I fear for the worst...Hope my fears are not founded, and never should.

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by goodtinz(f): 10:25pm On Jun 17, 2015
may be they are waiting for me to write what I wrote before they paid us last time maybe I should do that again bro.
wingopride:

Not only you bro, we are now very few that have not been paid....hope this isn't their ploy, to pay many and the little left will have weak voice, hence little noise hence ...I fear for the worst...Hope my fears are not founded, and never should.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by alaolani: 10:47pm On Jun 17, 2015
wingopride:

PRAY, PRAY, PRAY... we must to dey mountain o.... Only God will help n intervene in dis matter o...
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by wingopride: 12:50am On Jun 18, 2015
alaolani:

PRAY, PRAY, PRAY... we must to dey mountain o.... Only God will help n intervene in dis matter o...

Prayer, that is very correct. Infact I was advice by a reliable source to fast and pray because there is something fishy going on...not a joke! If i could have more voluteers who will join me, we can do this together while we still pressure the Secretariat
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by wingopride: 12:52am On Jun 18, 2015
alaolani:

Prayer, that is very correct. Infact I was advice by a reliable source to fast and pray because there might be something fishy going on...not a joke! If i could have more volunteers who will join me, we can do this together while we still pressure the Secretariat..pls am waiting for ur response...

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by wingopride: 5:56am On Jun 18, 2015
goodtinz:
may be they are waiting for me to write what I wrote before they paid us last time maybe I should do that again bro.

Pls write all you have to write and more 'cos this unbearable. It is torturous! No update from them, only standard responses? Something is definitely not right, hence write all you can pls for there might b no better time
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nobody: 7:02am On Jun 18, 2015
Please let's keep bombarding the YouWIN secretariat with emails and phone calls. Also, most importantly CALL NOT EMAIL the secretariat to be sure you have no issues with monitors' reports. To my fellow Muslim awardees Ramadan Mubarak!
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by alaolani: 8:04am On Jun 18, 2015
Mohammed83:
Please let's keep bombarding the YouWIN secretariat with emails and phone calls. Also, most importantly CALL NOT EMAIL the secretariat to be sure you have no issues with monitors' reports. To my fellow Muslim awardees Ramadan Mubarak!

PLS DROP THE YOUWIN PHONE NOS. HERE.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by wingopride: 8:11am On Jun 18, 2015
alaolani:

PLS DROP THE YOUWIN PHONE NOS. HERE.

08157512826 n 08187237689...the numbers are switched off!

We need to begin to ask serious questions o! My fellow second Tranche First batch paid awardees make una join us for this CRY o!

2 Likes

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by alaolani: 9:38am On Jun 18, 2015
I JUST CALLED THE YOUWIN SECRETARIAT ADMIN NO. 09094039795. I politely made my request known to demand the current situation n status of the 2ND BATCH of awardees 2ND TRANCHE, d lady at d other end spoke back to me in a calm manner thus... paraphrasing her.... you know there is a change in government, so that is why everything is being slow, your money is already approved and it is presently being processed for disbursement, relax i assure that you will get your money as soon as possible. '

I also emailed d youwin coordinator three days ago via coordinator@youwin.org.ng (because of frustration of d auto response from d youwin3 email) but am yet to get a reply.

So that is it, we should not LOOSE hope o, there is a wind of hope in the air. But we only need to be optimistic and profess positively and also keep on PRAYING, PRAYING, PRAYING till we see d result. In all I say GOD must WIN o!!! And let s keep on calling, pls dont relent... 09094039795, 08157512826, 08095941711. And emails too, even to d coordinator at coordinator@youwin.org.ng..... when we dont relent, we will surely get our pay as soon as possible.

May the good Lord bless us all youwin3 awardees, bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria and Nigerians. And pray God to grant d present government to do what is right to the goodwill of Nigerians. AMEN. Peace.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by wingopride: 9:48am On Jun 18, 2015
alaolani:
I JUST CALLED THE YOUWIN SECRETARIAT ADMIN NO. 09094039795. I politely made my request known to demand the current situation n status of the 2ND BATCH of awardees 2ND TRANCHE, d lady at d other end spoke back to me in a calm manner thus... paraphrasing her.... you know there is a change in government, so that is why everything is being slow, your money is already approved and it is presently being processed for disbursement, relax i assure that you will get your money as soon as possible. '

I also emailed d youwin coordinator three days ago via coordinator@youwin.org.ng (because of frustration of d auto response from d youwin3 email) but am yet to get a reply.

So that is it, we should not LOOSE hope o, there is a wind of hope in the air. But we only need to be optimistic and profess positively and also keep on PRAYING, PRAYING, PRAYING till we see d result. In all I say GOD must WIN o!!! And let s keep on calling, pls dont relent... 09094039795, 08157512826, 08095941711. And emails too, even to d coordinator at coordinator@youwin.org.ng..... when we dont relent, we will surely get our pay as soon as possible.

May the good Lord bless us all youwin3 awardees, bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria and Nigerians. And pray God to grant d present government to do what is right to the goodwill of Nigerians. AMEN. Peace.

You have done well. I also made contact and I was told the money is already at the bank only waiting authorization!

Will this authorization ever come? As you have rightly said, we shouldn't relent but CONTINUE TO SEND MAILS UNTIL WE HAVE A DEFINITE ANSWER.

All should pls use coordinator@youwin.org.ng for mails! CALL THE SEC TOO...ALL SHALL BE WELL IF WE PERSIST AND PRAY...GOD BLESS ALL

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 18, 2015
Just called the same line - 09094039795 and got exactly the same response, the only addition was in her exact words 'there is delay at the ministry of finance' which I will like to translate to them waiting for the approval of the in-coming minister of finance.
alaolani:

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 18, 2015
Sports betting have been tagged by most people as being highly risky to get involved but it is not so when you know how to stake and tend not to be greedy; in fact the gain is far more higher than the risk involved. What i am about to share is for those who are willing to stake high and double or triple their money fast. Most people involved in sports betting want to accumulate 10 to 30 games on one slip and play with #100, now their reason for accumulating such amount of games is because they want the money to increase but the chance of winning the money is very very low. Here is how i double or even triple my money with less risk; in sports betting there are so many options but the safest and easiest is playing "OVER 1.5" What this means is that in a particular football match there must be two goals and above and we all know that it is very easy to score two goals in football.
Now the odd attached to this is between 1.20 to 1.30, now if you are to accumulate 4 or 5(preferably 4) matches with this kind of odd the total odd will be from 2.0 to 3 and you place a bet of #10,000 in a space of two hours you will be having extra #10,000 or #20,000 as your profit from the game. it is very easy and simple, you don't need to bother yourself about who wins the match all you know is that they must score two goals and you will get fast cash. This method is beneficial to only those who are willing to stake highly not by betting with #100.
Now you can register with 1960bet; as they offer high odds for staking
https://www.1960bet.com/Odds/registration/affiliate393684
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by alaolani: 10:39am On Jun 18, 2015
Mohammed83:
Just called the same line - 09094039795 and got exactly the same response, the only addition was in her exact words 'there is delay at the ministry of finance' which I will like to translate to them waiting for the approval of the in-coming minister of finance.

They may not wait for the approval of the in-coming minister of finance... due to d facts that... 1. The complete youwin 2nd tranche payment has already been approved as a lump sum dat is why any awardee was ever paid 2ND tranche in the first place. it is only our late triggering n not reaching milestone early that is our un-doing in d 2ND batch.... 2. latest news and development is dat d presidency fg has asked all Ministries (as at yesterday) to present their accounts balances, which i believe will either be to our advantage or detriment. To our advantage in the sense dat d finance ministry will earnestly want to disburse all the approved funds (which had prio bn approved by former minister) before handing over d accounts balances (which i also believe may favor them). But to our detriment should d ministry just hand over d accounts balance straightway even with d pending approved funds. I PRAY FOR THE FORMER TO HAPPEN, as d latter really looks scary (should d ministry hand over our money with d accounts balance being requested).. That will really be a 'long story', 'long thing'. GOD FORBID. Our money must be disbursed before the Ministry hand over her balance as requested by the presidency. Infact, this ought to be in our prayer point now. May the good Lord see us through this. GOD Must Surely WIN o ! AMEN. It is well.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by wingopride: 11:07am On Jun 18, 2015
alaolani:

They may not wait for the approval of the in-coming minister of finance... due to d facts that... 1. The complete youwin 2nd tranche payment has already been approved as a lump sum dat is why any awardee was ever paid 2ND tranche in the first place. it is only our late triggering n not reaching milestone early that is our un-doing in d 2ND batch.... 2. latest news and development is dat d presidency fg has asked all Ministries (as at yesterday) to present their accounts balances, which i believe will either be to our advantage or detriment. To our advantage in the sense dat d finance ministry will earnestly want to disburse all the approved funds (which had prio bn approved by former minister) before handing over d accounts balances (which i also believe may favor them). But to our detriment should d ministry just hand over d accounts balance straightway even with d pending approved funds. I PRAY FOR THE FORMER TO HAPPEN, as d latter really looks scary (should d ministry hand over our money with d accounts balance being requested).. That will really be a 'long story', 'long thing'. GOD FORBID. Our money must be disbursed before the Ministry hand over her balance as requested by the presidency. Infact, this ought to be in our prayer point now. May the good Lord see us through this. GOD Must Surely WIN o ! AMEN. It is well.

Well, I was among those who triggered early and met my mile stone. Infact, my monitor, having learnt that I wasn't paid was surprised 'cos mine was among the first batch she submitted. It couldn't have been due to late triggering.

So the unanswered question still remains...'Why wasn't I and others in my situation paid?' But if by 'triggering late' you mean after swearing, well, then one can but only hope that the president takes a step in our favour, but If anyone triggered before Dr Ngozi left office ( and has met required milestone), Then such a one is entitled to be paid because approval was made and ofcourse she couldn't have approved for some, while leaving some out for no just course! Then why pay some leaving some qualified few out?

Do they need another approval to disburse our fund?

What if PMB nullifies the programe? ( God forbid), what then happened to the 'approved fund' allegedly cooling off in the bank? Will it develop wings, if it does, to which direction would it fly?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by alaolani: 12:27pm On Jun 18, 2015
wingopride:

Well, I was among those who triggered early and met my mile stone. Infact, my monitor, having learnt that I wasn't paid was surprised 'cos mine was among the first batch she submitted. It couldn't have been due to late triggering.
So the unanswered question still remains...'Why wasn't I and others in my situation paid?' But if by 'triggering late' you mean after swearing, well, then one can but only hope that the president takes a step in our favour, but If anyone triggered before Dr Ngozi left office ( and has met required milestone), Then such a one is entitled to be paid because approval was made and ofcourse she couldn't have approved for some, while leaving some out for no just course! Then why pay some leaving some qualified few out?
Do they need another approval to disburse our fund?
What if PMB nullifies the programe? ( God forbid), what then happened to the 'approved fund' allegedly cooling off in the bank? Will it develop wings, if it does, to which direction would it fly?

ALL THAT IS LEFT IS TO BE HOPEFUL, OPTIMISTIC AND PRAY.... PRAYER IS THE KEY! May The Lord Have Mercy.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by sunylee1: 3:10pm On Jun 18, 2015
On this thread we had always look up to God during difficulty and He had never let us down.

Though, I have been paid but I cannot leave my fellow awardees that are yet to be paid until we all pray and see God's hand again.

Fellow awardees, can we all fast and pray tomorrow Friday: both those that have been paid and those expecting.

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 18, 2015
U're a wonderful human being, that's all I can say!
sunylee1:
On this thread we had always look up to God during difficulty and He had never let us down.

Though, I have been paid but I cannot leave my fellow awardees that are yet to be paid until we all pray and see God's hand again.

Fellow awardees, can we all fast and pray tomorrow Friday: both those that have been paid and those expecting.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (149) (Reply)

Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks / Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.