Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,223 members, 7,953,850 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:47 AM

Youwin Business Competition 2013 - Business (129) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Youwin Business Competition 2013 (395396 Views)

Tips For Youwin Business Competition For 2015 / Apllication For YOUWIN Business Competition Extended To January 21st, 2014 / Youwin Business Competition 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by exme: 8:23am On Jul 27, 2015
I am not an awardee, but I can confirm that Beeza is a fraud, he's fake.

He posted his email address (aminahusseini83@gmail.com) on this link sometime last year. https://www.nairaland.com/84426/customs-clearing-agent-adexfem/85

Beware of him.

alaolani:

It s d same person dat posed as Mohammed83 dat has now resurfaced as beeza (regardless of his /her real life gender)... He /she now sounding so defensive 'n i think his /her aim is only to create an atmosphere of panick, confusion 'n anxiety amongst awardees... I think we genuine awardees should ignore him /her. And genuine awardees also be careful not to respond to d email being provided here by beeza for any supposed march cos u ll only be responding to such email 'n further correspondence (ONLY via email) with such a 'ghost' awardee at ur own risk... If anyone who claims to have info beneficial to awardees but refusing tangible correspondence with other awardees vis a vis phone call (which other awardees av bn calling one another without any barrier or reluctance), but wants only email correspondence, i think such a character should be highly placed under SUSPICION...
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by 4tunebest(f): 10:30am On Jul 27, 2015
exme:
He posted his email address (aminahusseini83@gmail.com) on this link sometime last year. https://www.nairaland.com/84426/customs-clearing-agent-adexfem/85
Beware of him.

BUSTED!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by donnaheff: 10:22pm On Jul 27, 2015
Mohammed aka beeza, whats d big deal? Why r u cooking up fear in people? If you have any legitimate info for this group, den u voice it odawise u stay quiet. Stop seeking attention. I wonder if u are even an awardee cos enterpreneurs are not busy bodies.

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by xdream(m): 11:57pm On Jul 27, 2015
exme:

Beware of him.

But why all the drama?

Kudos to you man for digging this far!
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Avelo: 12:16am On Jul 28, 2015
[quote author=exme post=36315018]I am not an awardee, but I can confirm that Beeza is a fraud, he's fake.

Beware of him.

Lol me thinks mohammed is an awardee dat is anxious to get his mulla so dats y he is trying to ginger us into organsing and protesting by sowing fear into us . I think its not quite ripe for dat but we should not discountenance some form of protest in d near future. I will advocate a sustained media campaign via newspaper adverts culminating on getting into talk shows on telly to narrate our plight but for now its still a bit premature.

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by CoolKizzy(m): 12:48am On Jul 28, 2015
Beeza:
I just can't stop laughing at what I'm reading! Who is Muhammed83? Firstly, I'm female so no way my name can be Muhammed for those of you that are not muslims. You guys just want my telephone number by all means, well it's easy, just join me in Abuja for the planned march to the villa! The number of awardees in Abuja willing to participate just went up to 19 and we now have 1 from Benue.

smashergold:
Check out Weide Analog & Digital Multifunctional Sports Watch
Only N8,499 free nation wide delivery at
/grooda

Both of you, . . Geerrara here mehn sh!t. In igbo. . . Si ebea puo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by CoolKizzy(m): 1:01am On Jul 28, 2015
Avelo:

Lol me thinks mohammed is an awardee dat is anxious to get his
mulla so dats y he is trying to ginger us into organsing and
protesting by sowing fear into us . I think its not quite ripe for dat
but we should not discountenance some form of protest in d near
future. I will advocate a sustained media campaign via newspaper
adverts culminating on getting into talk shows on telly to narrate
our plight but for now its still a bit premature.

Are sure that you not the same with Mohammed83? Since your account was born late last month all its function is to either support, defend or provide a soft landing for him.

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by alaolani: 3:29am On Jul 28, 2015
CoolKizzy:

Are sure that you not the same with Mohammed83? Since your account was born late last month all its function is to either support, defend or provide a soft landing for him.

FROM NOW ANY SUPPOSED AWARDEE THAT WILL COME HERE TO GIVE INFO OR SUGGEST ANY POSSIBLE STEP TO TAKE AND WHOSE PHONE NO. IS REQUESTED OR ASKED TO CALL FELLOW AWARDEE AND SUCH REFUSES TO GIVE HIS NO. OR CALL, SUCH CANNOT BE TAKEN AS ONE OF US AND SUCH IS LIABLE FOR HIGH SUSPICION AS A FRAUD... WHICH IS THE CASE OF BEEZA (NOW FOUND OUT TO BE SAME AS MOHAMMED83)...
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by wingopride: 7:49am On Jul 28, 2015
gxworld:
Just search youwin 3 awardees on Facebook and join simple see u there. For me I only relate with human being not ghost.

who is the admin for youwin 3 awardees FB....my request has been pending for too long now...can someone pls just tell her to add me..!!!
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by grandx88: 10:46am On Jul 28, 2015
Nawa o. Well, Even though my own youwin2014 case seem dead and buried, i just thought to make a suggestion to u guys.

I think you guys are yet to exploit the power of social media. The last election period showed all of us how powerful the social media is especially Nairaland. The decision makers in this country visit nairaland and co daily.... This youwin group is on nairaland but your plight haven't made it to front page yet. (Is it difficult to make this happen?) There's no youwin related Hashtag trending on twitter yet. (This is very easy to activate na!) LindaIkeji hasn't carried the story too (disturb linda and she'll yield). Maybe you guys should come up with a social media campaign strategy first, make noise about how much money government has sppent so far, how much job you have created so far and how all that effort will be in vain if the govt refuses to complete your payment. Just short summarised story of each person's business ordeal so far and post with the hashtag...get all affected persons to join as well. Implementing this strategy is less stressful and less expensive than the march/protest.

It has been proven overtime that such campaigns always reach the desired targets and yield results.

Well, I think leading a march or protest to Abuja should be your last resort, if the above doesn't work. These are just my humble suggestions. #my2Kobo. Wish you guys all the best.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by xdream(m): 12:10pm On Jul 28, 2015
Hi everyone

Do you have a registered business with the corporate affairs commission?

Are you into preservation of farm perishable products like Tomatoes, Pepper, Onions, Fish etc?

I would like to introduce you to a cash contest (grant) worth over N50,000,000.00 (Fifty million naira)

If your business meets the above criteria, quote your WhatsApp number or BBM pin.

Agents of change should please keep off!!!

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by alaolani: 12:19pm On Jul 28, 2015
xdream:
Hi everyone

Are you into preservation of farm perishable products like Tomatoes, Pepper, Onions, Fish etc?

I would like to introduce you to a cash contest (grant) worth over N50,000,000.00 (Fifty million naira)

If your business meets the above criteria, quote your WhatsApp number or BBM pin.

Add me on whatssap now 08189835640. Am into agro product preservations 'n processing especially fish.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by goodtinz(f): 3:41pm On Jul 28, 2015
I think this person is making sense oh if possible every awardee in this forum let us all post on our comment asking seun to please move this topic to front page I think we should start from they oh I don talk my own, make u talk ur own
grandx88:
Nawa o. Well, Even though my own youwin2014 case seem dead and buried, i just thought to make a suggestion to u guys.

I think you guys are yet to exploit the power of social media. The last election period showed all of us how powerful the social media is especially Nairaland. The decision makers in this country visit nairaland and co daily.... This youwin group is on nairaland but your plight haven't made it to front page yet. (Is it difficult to make this happen?) There's no youwin related Hashtag trending on twitter yet. (This is very easy to activate na!) LindaIkeji hasn't carried the story too (disturb linda and she'll yield). Maybe you guys should come up with a social media campaign strategy first, make noise about how much money government has sppent so far, how much job you have created so far and how all that effort will be in vain if the govt refuses to complete your payment. Just short summarised story of each person's business ordeal so far and post with the hashtag...get all affected persons to join as well. Implementing this strategy is less stressful and less expensive than the march/protest.
It has been proven overtime that such campaigns always reach the desired targets and yield results.

Well, I think leading a march or protest to Abuja should be your last resort, if the above doesn't work. These are just my humble suggestions. #my2Kobo. Wish you guys all the best.

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by xdream(m): 4:53pm On Jul 28, 2015
goodtinz:
I think this person is making sense oh if possible every awardee in this forum let us all post on our comment asking seun to please move this topic to front page I think we should start from they oh I don talk my own, make u talk ur own

I have already started. The hashtag is #YouWiN3Awardees

ff @xdream7 and mention for a ff back. Let's create this long awaited awareness.

It's almost a year since this grant was won!
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by henry231101: 7:07am On Jul 29, 2015
xdream:
Hi everyone

Add me on whatsapp now 08037375991 or BBM 2BE56666. i'm into agro products too and more especially processing and preservation of fishes.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by drollster(m): 7:13am On Jul 29, 2015
xdream:
Hi everyone

please add me on 08033512838. Thanks.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by kenchubba: 8:55am On Jul 29, 2015
Anything for this Buhari administration?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Terry1(m): 11:30am On Jul 29, 2015
xdream:
Hi everyone

Hello boss, am into plantain flour processing. will that work?
If Yes, please add me
Whatsapp: 07061022626
BBM : 7BE8D72A
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Terry1(m): 5:22pm On Jul 29, 2015
The #YouWIN3awardees hashtag is on. I call on all YouWIN 3 awardees to please let's make it trend and make us heard by the Presidency.

2 Likes

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by ciscaos(f): 7:43am On Jul 30, 2015
[quote author=xdream post=36365700]

I have already started. The hashtag is #YouWiN3Awardees

ff @xdream7 and mention for a ff back. Let's create this long awaited awareness.

It's almost a year since this grant was won! [/quote veld add me up 07064951134. I am into meat production.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by jvics(m): 5:03am On Jul 31, 2015
xdream:
Hi everyone

my wats up number is 08030574687, thanks
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by donnaheff: 6:21am On Jul 31, 2015
GEMS4 is currently running an empowerment programme for women. For more info visit http://calabarboy..com/2015/07/call-for-applications-gems4-launches-35.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by oceanwhale4u: 10:19am On Jul 31, 2015
hello guys lets focus more on our objectives for forming this thread. we have issues at heart; completion and continuation of tranche two and tranche three payment respectively.please non awardees for God's sake, stop posting anything on this thread,we owe these non awardees no apology,mind urselves;their posts are irrelevant as far as iam concerned. let all awardee remember,his or her financial status b4 the youwin grant,then you will agree with me that it is a golden opportunity,therefore be wise, merticulous and prudent in your fund and business management. We trust God 100% that Pres. MB will do us proud

2 Likes

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by manya(m): 12:27pm On Jul 31, 2015
if Beeza and Mohammed83 were two different people, Mohammed83 should have come out and said he wasn't Beeza. AND for you Beeza since you refused to give your number and no body here is willing to cooperate with you, can you please kindly walk out of here? because the more you insist the more we suspect you.
After all, how stupid do you think we are to listen to your contradicting Nairaland post and based on them we come to ABUJA in the name of marching to the Villa? do you think the Villa is like your Grandma's thatch in the village? How according to you is the arrangement for going to visiting the Aso Rock? Before now, youwin1 have been organising themselves in Abuja to visit youwin secretariat but they have talked to themselves on phone and made adequate strategies and delegations on who's to do what in Abuja so that no one will go there and be left stranded spending unnecessary number of days.
Please Beeza, pack you useless info and leave us alone.

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by wakes: 6:23pm On Jul 31, 2015
GOD WIN!
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by eugene77: 6:51pm On Jul 31, 2015
wakes:
GOD WIN!

What happened
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by alaolani: 6:57pm On Jul 31, 2015
wakes:
GOD WIN!

someone pls confirm, is it true north central gtb started paying....?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by alaolani: 6:58pm On Jul 31, 2015
wakes:
GOD WIN!

someone pls confirm, is it true north central gtb started paying....?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by wakes: 7:32pm On Jul 31, 2015
alaolani:

someone pls confirm, is it true north central
gtb started paying....?
Yes please DEAR.
GOD WIN!

2 Likes

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by eugene77: 8:12pm On Jul 31, 2015
wakes:

Yes please DEAR.
GOD WIN!

Wakes, did u receive alert? are u also part of 215 dat received mail from Youwin sometime bk ?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by bizhub: 8:43pm On Jul 31, 2015
gej legendary

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by wakes: 9:04am On Aug 01, 2015
eugene77:

Wakes, did u receive alert? are u also part of 215 dat received mail from Youwin sometime bk ?
Yes. Second batch.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (149) (Reply)

Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos / Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.