Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,810 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Youwin Business Competition 2013 - Business (131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Youwin Business Competition 2013 (389749 Views)

Tips For Youwin Business Competition For 2015 / Apllication For YOUWIN Business Competition Extended To January 21st, 2014 / Youwin Business Competition 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nigeriatraining: 1:30pm On Aug 10, 2015
Seeking Rise in Pay and position in your CAREER? Then you need to do one or two of the following professional courses:
1. Hadoop Essentials Course
4 Day Hadoop Essentials Course September 21st - 24th, 2015.
This 4 day intensive fast paced course will deliver a technical
overview of the Hadoop landscape. No prior knowledge of
databases is assumed. However...

2. NEBOSH International General Certificate [Training & Certification Exam in Warri, PH] Aug. 17th - 28th, 2015.
This course is an internationally recognized qualification in the
management of Health and Safety at work. This is the right
course for you if ...

3. Five day HSE Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3 training with International Certification.
Hands on training inclusive of Practical,
Training manuals would be in soft copies.
Certificate to be issued by World Safety Organization.
Certificate comes with logo and Seal of World Safety...

4. NEBOSH IGC In Safety & Health (UK) Lagos 10th - 29th of August, 2015.
If you are thinking of a good way to get prepared for a
rewarding career in construction, oil and gas, maritime and
general industries both locally and internationally, then
acquiring a certificate from one of the foremost recognized...

Please visit nigeria training network . com to know more about other courses
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by donnaheff: 1:58pm On Aug 10, 2015
South south, alert don show ooo. GODWIN OOOOOOO
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by xdream(m): 3:51pm On Aug 11, 2015
Builders' Choice Block Industry, Concrete Blocks Of Great Qualities
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kd4JEPO729c

2 Likes

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by eugene77: 7:52pm On Aug 12, 2015
Today is World Youth Day....
I saw Buhari in the Youth Day speaking abt job creation for Naij Youths.... Pls, somebody should advice Buhari to ensure he continuos with Youth Empowerment with Innovation (YOUWIN) programme. Youwin is the best way to support young entrepreneurs to improve their innovative skills and creat jobs many youths.
YOUWIN is 100% transparent. It is the most effective way to empower Nigerian Youths and hence curb unemployment.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by sunylee1: 10:54am On Aug 17, 2015
Good morning house. Why is everybody quiet?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by oceanwhale4u: 8:29pm On Aug 17, 2015
my YouWin monitor just emailed and sms me that she will be visiting me for my 3rd tranche eligibility checks on 19th August i am happy.God is in absolute control. iam ready for her visits by God's Grace, i shall be celebrated afterwards.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Aleona: 9:59pm On Aug 17, 2015
Thank God. But has anyone in third batch been paid?

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by lizdammy: 2:25pm On Aug 18, 2015
oceanwhale4u:
my YouWin monitor just emailed and sms me that she will be visiting me for my 3rd tranche eligibility checks on 19th August i am happy.God is in absolute control. iam ready for her visits by God's Grace, i shall be celebrated afterwards.

Congrats!
Please what are the milestones for third tranche? Thanks.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by henry231101: 6:32pm On Aug 18, 2015
lizdammy:

Congrats!
Please what are the milestones for third tranche? Thanks.

Yeah, what's the milestones for the third tranche?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by oceanwhale4u: 10:27am On Aug 20, 2015
Thank God my monitor was happy to see how my small business is growing sporadically.Third tranche eligibility is based strictly on job creation and heavy turn overs. They are interesting on your staff strengths and their physical appearance in person.high Turnovers in sales and the observation of your statements of account as appeared and detailed on your reciepts.and als pictures of machines and installation you made with your second tranche funds.All these should scanned,and forwarded afterwards. i advise all YouWin3 awardee that are yet to be visited for 3tranche eligibility check to make these highlight their priority.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by henry231101: 3:02pm On Aug 20, 2015
Y
oceanwhale4u:
Thank God my monitor was happy to see how my small business is growing sporadically.Third tranche eligibility is based strictly on job creation and heavy turn overs. They are interesting on your staff strengths and their physical appearance in person.high Turnovers in sales and the observation of your statements of account as appeared and detailed on your reciepts.and als pictures of machines and installation you made with your second tranche funds.All these should scanned,and forwarded afterwards. i advise all YouWin3 awardee that are yet to be visited for 3tranche eligibility check to make these highlight their priority.

Hi,
Are there limits or a level of turn up expected before someone applies for the third tranche visit?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by sunylee1: 8:44pm On Aug 20, 2015
henry231101:
Y

Hi,
Are there limits or a level of turn up expected before someone applies for the third tranche visit?

No. You are only demanded to make good sales and show your turn over either through your bank account or cash sales book.

Receipt of purchases
Tax paid
PAYE
Physical inspection of your machinery or what you purchased
Pictures of your machinery
Physical interaction with your employed staff to confirm job creation.

My monitor visited me today and it was all OK.

From very reliable source: if you have not triggered, do all that is possible to trigger by next trigger window...
To be forewarned is to be forearmed....
A word is enough for the wise...
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by sunylee1: 8:46pm On Aug 20, 2015
Once more, remember YouWiN is winding off with this YouWiN 3
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by sunylee1: 9:44pm On Aug 23, 2015
This house is too cold. Everyone is quiet...
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by fishly(f): 8:29am On Aug 24, 2015
Tranche 3 would be paid by ending of September..... For all those already visited and reports submitted.

If your Youwin or Smedan monitor has not submitted his report, then you might expect a delay just like what some tranche 2 guys are facing now.

So call your monitors to ask them if the report has been sent.

Please don't ask how I got to know all these.

Thanks
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by xdream(m): 8:46am On Aug 24, 2015
fishly:
Tranche 3 would be paid by ending of September..... For all those already visited and reports submitted.

If your Youwin or Smedan monitor has not submitted his report, then you might expect a delay just like what some tranche 2 guys are facing now.

So call your monitors to ask them if the report has been sent.

Please don't ask how I got to know all these.

Thanks

You're new on Nairaland. I smell another Beeza aka Mohammed83 here!

Nigga shift back with your killer suspense. We are talking about tranche 2 here you talking nonsense!!!
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by fishly(f): 8:49am On Aug 24, 2015
xdream:

You're new on Nairaland. I smell another Beeza aka Mohammed83 here!

Nigga shift back with your killer suspense. We are talking about tranche 2 here you talking nonsense!!!

OK

September ending will come and we would see who would bite the tail.

Being 'new' doesn't disenfranchise me. See black man calling another black man 'nigga'....

Good though that you did a search on me....shows you wrote your business plan your self....you think out of the box. A bottle of what ever you drink when we meet after #Godwin 3
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by xdream(m): 9:05am On Aug 24, 2015
fishly:

OK

September ending will come and we would see who would bite the tail.

Being 'new' doesn't disenfranchise me. See black man calling another black man 'nigga'....

Good though that you did a search on me....shows you wrote your business plan your self....you think out of the box. A bottle of what ever you drink when we meet after #Godwin 3

Yea I called you a nigga and not a negro.

Show me you're original. What's your name? I mean your full name.

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by eugene77: 9:42am On Aug 24, 2015
Why all dis NOISE abt 3rd tranche where as most of us have nt received our 2nd tranches,this is very unfair, this endless wait is becoming highly unbearable..... We all started this journey d same tym...
Youwin second shud pls settle us nw wt our 2nd tranche!!

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by eugene77: 9:48am On Aug 24, 2015
Why all dis NOISE abt 3rd tranche where as most of us have nt received our 2nd tranches,this is very unfair, this endless wait is becoming highly unbearable..... We all started this journey d same tym...
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Aleona: 9:55am On Aug 24, 2015
I asked the same question last week but it was completely ignored and talks about third tranche over shadowed it. It's just humane for those who have been paid to show alitle concern while trying to trigger as well. I know I'm new here but I've been following u guys since last year and you guys really encouraged me. We are all in this together.

2 Likes

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by xdream(m): 12:07pm On Aug 24, 2015
Aleona:
I asked the same question last week but it was completely ignored and talks about third tranche over shadowed it. It's just humane for those who have been paid to show alitle concern while trying to trigger as well. I know I'm new here but I've been following u guys since last year and you guys really encouraged me. We are all in this together.

Honestly, if I say am happy with the way YouWiN! 3 implementation is going, then am not honest.

The simple question I can't get an answer from is, what's delaying the remaining second tranche disbursement? Them say na process, biko the process na pregnancy wey go last 9months to bring an infant?

If anyone is expecting third tranche, it ain't no crime but please don't talk about it here.

Just imagine how we all would have been fighting one another here if no one is yet to be paid second tranche.

Those of us that have received our second tranche and don't give a fvck about the remaining few are the real Boko Haram. Why the silence

Let's speak, let's ask questions.

If you've paid for a year office rent since February this year and you're yet to receive your second tranche, I don't think you'd be happy. That's exactly what our fellow awardees are facing, bitterness!

So if you wanna talk about third tranche, talk about it privately. Don't make the people expecting their second tranche lose hope or feel rejected.
God bless you and I.

3 Likes

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by exme: 2:46pm On Aug 24, 2015
@eugene, which bank is yet to pay?

eugene77:
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by stagger: 4:24pm On Aug 24, 2015
I remember some of us were here to warn people about the use of the 1st tranche judiciously because in Nigeria, anything can happen. Now there is total confusion with the change of regimes. NOI is gone from there and there is no Finance Minister. So the question is: who is running things at the YouWIN secretariat?

As for the guy accusing those talking about 3rd tranche after receiving their 2nd tranche as Boko Haram, I will only say this: you really must be a joker to think that someone who has received his 2nd tranche will leave his business he or she is trying to prepare for 3rd tranche to come looking after you guys.

xdream:

Honestly, if I say am happy with the way YouWiN! 3 implementation is going, then am not honest.
The simple question I can't get an answer from is, what's delaying the remaining second tranche disbursement? Them say na process, biko the process na pregnancy wey go last 9months to bring an infant?
If anyone is expecting third tranche, it ain't no crime but please don't talk about it here.
Just imagine how we all would have been fighting one another here if no one is yet to be paid second tranche.
Those of us that have received our second tranche and don't give a fvck about the remaining few are the real Boko Haram. Why the silence
Let's speak, let's ask questions.
If you've paid for a year office rent since February this year and you're yet to receive your second tranche, I don't think you'd be happy. That's exactly what our fellow awardees are facing, bitterness!
So if you wanna talk about third tranche, talk about it privately. Don't make the people expecting their second tranche lose hope or feel rejected.
God bless you and I.

I have one last question for you "xdream": in your hearts of hearts, who did you vote for in the last election? Because anyone who is enjoying YouWIN and voted for Buhari is the real Boko Haram of the YouWIN program, the Judas and the Brutus of the program.

2 Likes

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by xdream(m): 5:39pm On Aug 24, 2015
stagger:
I remember some of us were here to warn people about the use of the 1st tranche judiciously because in Nigeria, anything can happen. Now there is total confusion with the change of regimes. NOI is gone from there and there is no Finance Minister. So the question is: who is running things at the YouWIN secretariat?

As for the guy accusing those talking about 3rd tranche after receiving their 2nd tranche as Boko Haram, I will only say this: you really must be a joker to think that someone who has received his 2nd tranche will leave his business he or she is trying to prepare for 3rd tranche to come looking after you guys.

I have one last question for you "xdream": in your hearts of hearts, who did you vote for in the last election? Because anyone who is enjoying YouWIN and voted for Buhari is the real Boko Haram of the YouWIN program, the Judas and the Brutus of the program.

Dont you ever refer to me as a joker.

I can understand that you have been paid your second tranche, otherwise you wont welcome the idea of talks about third tranche.

May i remind you that your third tranche would be paid base on your business performance? You should know this if you read your legal agreement carefully. Youwin categories third tranche as "take home" as they expect us to run our businesses with 70% of the youwin grant. I dont need to explain further, you should know this.

By the way, i didnt only not vote for Buhari, i campaigned against him. I have testifiers here. Thank you!
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by fishly(f): 7:06pm On Aug 24, 2015
xdream:

Yea I called you a nigga and not a negro.

Show me you're original. What's your name? I mean your full name.

You ask for my real name? Is xdream your own real name? Who appointed you judge and jury.

I extended an arm of friendship but it seems you have issues.

Kindly refrain from quoting me again or I will ensure you spend the remaining 20mb of your data plan on edifying me.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by fagwalawa: 7:40pm On Aug 24, 2015
I dont get it. How does what i get to say here got to be dictated by somebody else? How does MY discussion of MY own business gets to indicate my lack of sympathy for others that are yet to recieve their tranches.
While i deeply symphasize with all the comrades that are not paid yet, and hope for the best for them and all of us, i refuse any move from any self appointed dictator on what to or not to say.
Third tranche, third tranche, Third tranche.

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by CoolKizzy(m): 10:00pm On Aug 24, 2015
This is a public forum and a general discussion thread for Youwin 3. Delayed Second tranche and third tranche should be discussed simultaneously. You decide to reply to one which concerns you the most. Asking people to discuss about third tranche in private and only talk about delayed second tranche here defiles the purpose of this thread and a very selfish suggestion.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by eugene77: 8:24am On Aug 25, 2015
CoolKizzy:
This is a public forum and a general discussion thread for Youwin 3. Delayed Second tranche and third tranche should be discussed simultaneously. You decide to reply to one which concerns you the most. Asking people to discuss about third tranche in private and only talk about delayed second tranche here defiles the purpose of this thread and a very selfish suggestion.
When another man's dead body is bn carried along, it looks like a log of wood to a selfish man!!
I wish u cud feel just a little hrt attack, trauma/tension/apprehension/pain d ppl who ar yet to receive their money is presently feeling.
I wish u are part of us endlessly waiting for our money for so many months nw, where as our collegues whom we startd d race d same tym wt hav bn pd & since hav gone far ahead of us. Our rents are expiring, staff demanding for their pays, plans diminishing, monitor planning to visit,etc.
I wish u were one us. Then u will be humane, think twice, hav sympathy, b4 u drop dis ur selfish openion here!
Man is a very selfish being !
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by oceanwhale4u: 8:46am On Aug 25, 2015
Guys relax Youwin 3 program is like a child born with a Golden spoon,whose conception and birth was royalty. Everybody will get all his or her tranches paid provided you meet your business milestones.Stop panicking.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (149) (Reply)

Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks / Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.