Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,569 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Photos : Rihanna Gets Half-Unclad On The Streets Of Barbados For Carnival - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos : Rihanna Gets Half-Unclad On The Streets Of Barbados For Carnival (2577 Views)

Dancer, Kaffy Half Unclad In Recent Photos / Photos: Nigerian Artiste Performs Half Unclad At A Street Jamz / Damilola Adegbite Poses Half Unclad On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos : Rihanna Gets Half-Unclad On The Streets Of Barbados For Carnival by roccio(m): 4:39pm On Aug 04, 2013
Rihanna set Barbados Carnival on fire with her raunchy moves and hot carnival attire..She spent the whole Saturday night partying on the streets. more pics....
http://www.tundeola.com/2013/08/photos-rihanna-gets-half-unclad-on.html

Re: Photos : Rihanna Gets Half-Unclad On The Streets Of Barbados For Carnival by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 04, 2013
See her V region.. Be like say d i k c dey there
Re: Photos : Rihanna Gets Half-Unclad On The Streets Of Barbados For Carnival by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 04, 2013
Helping you with more pics...

Re: Photos : Rihanna Gets Half-Unclad On The Streets Of Barbados For Carnival by ReubenAbati: 8:17pm On Aug 04, 2013
Rihanna is hot!
Re: Photos : Rihanna Gets Half-Unclad On The Streets Of Barbados For Carnival by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 04, 2013
This girl na confirm leppa and she is getting crazier these days.. What the heck? Why is she on the ground like a frog? Eew
Re: Photos : Rihanna Gets Half-Unclad On The Streets Of Barbados For Carnival by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 04, 2013
She should pay Lexington Steele a visit, he'll cure her of her madness in 5 minutes, she obviously thinks she's bad.
Re: Photos : Rihanna Gets Half-Unclad On The Streets Of Barbados For Carnival by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 04, 2013
Really watching her weight.
Re: Photos : Rihanna Gets Half-Unclad On The Streets Of Barbados For Carnival by crazygod(m): 9:05pm On Aug 04, 2013
This girl no too get body like that jooor. That's a major turn off for me. I luv my nigerian girls. Well endowed.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Rihanna Covered Up In Shapeless Silver Gown Vs Normal Street Look! / Comedian Ali Baba & Mary Interview: Comedy & Love / Sasha P's New Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.