Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,494 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

Studying At UNISA From Nigeria (university Of South Africa Online) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Studying At UNISA From Nigeria (university Of South Africa Online) (6909 Views)

Easy Ways To Stay Awake While Studying At Night (FOR STUDENTS) / How Is Life ,while Studying At Middlesex University Mauritius Campus. / University Of South Africa Online Study Open To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Studying At UNISA From Nigeria (university Of South Africa Online) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 04, 2013
Are there Nairalanders currently studying @ UNISA in Nigeria? Please share more information on their examination center in Nigeria.

UNISA agents here in Nigeria charge exhorbitant fees, so I need to know if there's a way one can study directly and do the exams without involving the agents.

I have been contacting their International office but they've never told me their exam centers, so I created this topic for us to discuss. . .

International students can apply online for Undergraduate & Postgraduate studies.
Re: Studying At UNISA From Nigeria (university Of South Africa Online) by roseangel40: 9:01pm On Aug 04, 2013
pls do they study pharmacy in d skul
Re: Studying At UNISA From Nigeria (university Of South Africa Online) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 04, 2013
No. . .

Unisa students and alumni, we need you guys on this thread o!!! cheesy
Re: Studying At UNISA From Nigeria (university Of South Africa Online) by jayp2: 11:43pm On Aug 04, 2013
Please if anybody knows anything about this school should come up with helpful information and mods, let it make the front page to get more information from large number of viewers
Re: Studying At UNISA From Nigeria (university Of South Africa Online) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 05, 2013
Good Idea. . . Front page tins wink
Re: Studying At UNISA From Nigeria (university Of South Africa Online) by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 03, 2013
i am a final year student of UNisa studying chemical engineering. my exam center is lagos. i dnt know anything about agent. visit www.unisa.com and get all the information you need. you relate with the school and not agents. What u need is on unisa website. just that you are too lazy to go about your application, then someone who knows how to do so will extort you and give u same info and services at your door step. i can give you all info you need to get started from A to Z. and also how to avoid some problems and pitfalls i found myself in. My exam is in lagos, ikoyi this 20th Nov, 2013. feel free to ask questions. Unisa is globally recognized. In naija oil and gas sector(big multinational coys), respect and regard the degrees. i am a witness. all you need is information on how to get started and a guiding angel
Re: Studying At UNISA From Nigeria (university Of South Africa Online) by Growingboi(m): 12:23pm On Nov 24, 2013
ocman: i am a final year student of UNisa studying chemical engineering. my exam center is lagos. i dnt know anything about agent. visit www.unisa.com and get all the information you need. you relate with the school and not agents. What u need is on unisa website. just that you are too lazy to go about your application, then someone who knows how to do so will extort you and give u same info and services at your door step. i can give you all info you need to get started from A to Z. and also how to avoid some problems and pitfalls i found myself in. My exam is in lagos, ikoyi this 20th Nov, 2013. feel free to ask questions. Unisa is globally recognized. In naija oil and gas sector(big multinational coys), respect and regard the degrees. i am a witness. all you need is information on how to get started and a guiding angel
Thank u for ur kindness. i recieved a msg that my application has been approved. no other info apart frm that. The registration starts Nov. 25( just a day to go). what shld i do? i wanted to apply for exemption cos i applied with HND, how do i go abt all these?
Re: Studying At UNISA From Nigeria (university Of South Africa Online) by Growingboi(m): 12:43pm On Nov 24, 2013
ocman: i am a final year student of UNisa studying chemical engineering. my exam center is lagos. i dnt know anything about agent. visit www.unisa.com and get all the information you need. you relate with the school and not agents. What u need is on unisa website. just that you are too lazy to go about your application, then someone who knows how to do so will extort you and give u same info and services at your door step. i can give you all info you need to get started from A to Z. and also how to avoid some problems and pitfalls i found myself in. My exam is in lagos, ikoyi this 20th Nov, 2013. feel free to ask questions. Unisa is globally recognized. In naija oil and gas sector(big multinational coys), respect and regard the degrees. i am a witness. all you need is information on how to get started and a guiding angel
Thank u for ur kindness. i recieved a msg that my application has been approved. no other info apart frm that. The registration starts Nov. 25( just a day to go). what shld i do? i wanted to apply for exemption cos i applied with HND, how do i go abt all these?
Re: Studying At UNISA From Nigeria (university Of South Africa Online) by carlybabe(f): 9:13pm On Jan 11, 2015
pls does undergraduate student from nigeria need SAQA before getting admitted to university of south africa,pls help me i need detail on how to apply for UNISA undergraduate admission
Re: Studying At UNISA From Nigeria (university Of South Africa Online) by tboibamz: 3:38pm On May 14, 2015
Hello
Re: Studying At UNISA From Nigeria (university Of South Africa Online) by honestpoju: 10:47pm On Apr 12, 2016
Yes I think you need Saqa

(1) (Reply)

PTDF INTERVIEW QUESTIONS / WAEC Timetable 2018/2019 Pdf For May/june Examination Is Out / What Is The Cut Off Mark For Economics In Unilag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.