Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,102 members, 7,818,294 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Prove Here That Buhari/apc Has No-link/link In The Nigeria's Terror Attacks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prove Here That Buhari/apc Has No-link/link In The Nigeria's Terror Attacks (843 Views)

No Link Between Buhari, Boko Haram – Jonathan Campaign Group / APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu / Lamido: If You Follow Social Media, You Would Think Apc Has Won 99% Of The Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prove Here That Buhari/apc Has No-link/link In The Nigeria's Terror Attacks by Cmeo(m): 10:06pm On Aug 04, 2013
Pls prove your point with TANGIBLE EVIDENCE/REFERENCE that General M. Buhari/APC (by extension) has no-link/link in the country's (Nigeria) Terror attacks or unrest.

NB: Only post with provable evidence/reference will be considered admissible please. Thank you for contributing
Re: Prove Here That Buhari/apc Has No-link/link In The Nigeria's Terror Attacks by abacus(m): 11:27pm On Aug 04, 2013
1. National Chairman of the PDP, alhaji Bamanga Tukur recently described the Islamist terrorist organisation called Boko Haram as "freedom fighters".

2. http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=126723%3Are-for-the-attention-o

2 Likes

Re: Prove Here That Buhari/apc Has No-link/link In The Nigeria's Terror Attacks by MrMcJay(m): 1:36am On Aug 05, 2013
Presidency begs Buhari to settle out of court with Presidential Spokesman Abati after Buhari sued him for accusing him of BH attacks just as you have done.

leadership.ng/nga/articles/44864/2013/01/13/libel_presidency_begs_buhari.html
Re: Prove Here That Buhari/apc Has No-link/link In The Nigeria's Terror Attacks by MrMcJay(m): 1:37am On Aug 05, 2013
National Security Adviser blames PDP for BH attacks

channelstv.com/home/2012/04/27/azazi-blames-boko-haram-attacks-on-pdp/
Re: Prove Here That Buhari/apc Has No-link/link In The Nigeria's Terror Attacks by greatgod2012(f): 5:16am On Aug 05, 2013
Re: Prove Here That Buhari/apc Has No-link/link In The Nigeria's Terror Attacks by egift(m): 5:25am On Aug 05, 2013
President Jonathan said Bokoharam is working with him in all levels of government
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/01/boko-haram-members-are-in-govt-jonathan/

I appreciate to have Boko Haram as my good friends —Jonathan
http://www.tribune.com.ng/news2013/index.php/en/news/item/12533-i-appreciate-to-have-boko-haram-as-my-good-friends-jonathan
Re: Prove Here That Buhari/apc Has No-link/link In The Nigeria's Terror Attacks by egift(m): 5:30am On Aug 05, 2013
Azazi blames Boko Haram attacks on PDP
The National Security Adviser, Andrew Owoye Azazi has blamed the rise of insurgence by the fundamentalist sect, Boko Haram in the country on the internal wranglings of the ruling People’s Democratic Party (PDP) and other political parties.

The retired General made this known during the second day of the South-south economic summit where the collapse of the nation’s security challenge was deliberated on.
http://www.channelstv.com/home/2012/04/27/azazi-blames-boko-haram-attacks-on-pdp/

‘PDP is behind Boko Haram and FG is profiting from their activities’
Chief Imam of University of Abuja Central Mosque, Taofik Abdul-Azeez, has alleged that government is actually profiting from menace of the terrorists group, Boko Haram, while Nigerians are left to bear the brunt .
http://www.theheraldng.com/pdp-is-behind-boko-haram-and-fg-is-profiting-from-their-activities-islamic-cleric/
Re: Prove Here That Buhari/apc Has No-link/link In The Nigeria's Terror Attacks by egift(m): 5:34am On Aug 05, 2013
PDP lawmakers seek amnesty for Boko Haram
The Assembly members want the Nigerian President to grant Boko Haram amnesty.

National Assembly members of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, from the North East of Nigeria have appealed to President Goodluck Jonathan to rescind his decision not to grant amnesty to members of the Boko Haram sect. They asked him to rescind the decision in order to protect the lives and property of people in the region.

The Deputy Senate Leader, Abdul Ningi, made the appeal when he spoke on behalf of the NASS members at the North East Zonal meeting with the National Chairman of the PDP in Bauchi.
http://premiumtimesng.com/regional/125628-pdp-lawmakers-seek-amnesty-for-boko-haram.html
Re: Prove Here That Buhari/apc Has No-link/link In The Nigeria's Terror Attacks by birdman(m): 5:35am On Aug 05, 2013
C me o: Pls prove your point with TANGIBLE EVIDENCE/REFERENCE that General M. Buhari/APC (by extension) has no-link/link in the country's (Nigeria) Terror attacks or unrest.

NB: Only post with provable evidence/reference will be considered admissible please. Thank you for contributing

olodo. You are trying to prove a negative. Can you prove that you have no link to GEJ? Can you prove that YOU are not BH's head? Please give us TANGIBLE EVIDENCE/REFERENCE that you are not working for GEJ.
Re: Prove Here That Buhari/apc Has No-link/link In The Nigeria's Terror Attacks by jjcbuthot: 8:37am On Aug 05, 2013
No right thinking person will say an opposition candidate or party is sponsoring terrorism against the people. Only Igbos with their flat brain can think this way.
Re: Prove Here That Buhari/apc Has No-link/link In The Nigeria's Terror Attacks by princesammmy: 9:32am On Aug 05, 2013
if you have been following the guy dat start this thread(jjcbuthot) you will understand He is an islamic fanatics and a strong supporter of buhari. He is Just tryin to show that buhari has no link with boko haram. you can't fool all the people all the time
Re: Prove Here That Buhari/apc Has No-link/link In The Nigeria's Terror Attacks by mikolo80: 8:57pm On Aug 05, 2013
birdman:

olodo. You are trying to prove a negative. Can you prove that you have no link to GEJ? Can you prove that YOU are not BH's head? Please give us TANGIBLE EVIDENCE/REFERENCE that you are not working for GEJ.
I'D LIKE TO SEE UR TANGIBLE EVIDENCE MR OLODO
Re: Prove Here That Buhari/apc Has No-link/link In The Nigeria's Terror Attacks by CROWE: 9:02pm On Aug 05, 2013
mikolo80: I'D LIKE TO SEE UR TANGIBLE EVIDENCE MR OLODO

Why don't you prove to us that GEJ is not behind Boko Haram.
Re: Prove Here That Buhari/apc Has No-link/link In The Nigeria's Terror Attacks by birdman(m): 1:59am On Aug 06, 2013
mikolo80: I'D LIKE TO SEE UR TANGIBLE EVIDENCE MR OLODO

As soon as you show me tangible evidence you actually have a brain. Your post in CAPS has not convinced me.

(1) (Reply)

Ogun APC: It’s Fight To Finish / Prophecy For Nigeria @ 53. / In Church, Jonathan Attacks Obasanjo Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.