Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,304 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

What Will You Do If You Are Alone With This Chick In A Room? - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / What Will You Do If You Are Alone With This Chick In A Room? (4437 Views)

Sinzu Shows Off His Big Bottom Chick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If You Are Alone With This Chick In A Room? by Aliozorblog(m): 10:15pm On Aug 04, 2013
shocked cry shocked[img][/img] what are you going to do or feel like doing? Follow post on twiter @Aliozorokezie

Re: What Will You Do If You Are Alone With This Chick In A Room? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 04, 2013
i will be discussing about chelseafc and arsenal. mchewwww .na from back things, no time for gossips.
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Alone With This Chick In A Room? by Nobody: 12:34am On Aug 05, 2013
Nothing. I'd jes be wondering @ how disproportionate she is.
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Alone With This Chick In A Room? by nairaman66(m): 2:00am On Aug 05, 2013
I'll leave the room immediately! Mind you, for safety measures.. wink
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Alone With This Chick In A Room? by cklass(f): 2:09am On Aug 05, 2013
nairaman66: I'll leave the room immediately! Mind you, for safety measures.. wink
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Are Alone With This Chick In A Room? by obowunmi(m): 2:53am On Aug 05, 2013
I will walk out. Eeeeewww

Ain't got time for that.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Are Alone With This Chick In A Room? by Goldie20: 4:40am On Aug 05, 2013
Face down, Asss up , that the way ,we like to......*fill in the blank* lipsrsealed
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Alone With This Chick In A Room? by Tolexander: 4:44am On Aug 05, 2013
I will invite my pastor to pray for her for deliverance.
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Alone With This Chick In A Room? by Bashirfuntua(m): 5:37am On Aug 05, 2013
just be telling her funny things, because if she vest!!?.
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Alone With This Chick In A Room? by Nobody: 5:48am On Aug 05, 2013
That's photoshop right? If not how can that entity even locomote?

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Are Alone With This Chick In A Room? by Eghosauyi: 6:23am On Aug 05, 2013
i will run out of the room for security reason
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Alone With This Chick In A Room? by dridowu: 6:23am On Aug 05, 2013
Walk away
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Alone With This Chick In A Room? by Eghosauyi: 6:24am On Aug 05, 2013
i will run out of the room for security reasons
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Alone With This Chick In A Room? by olagockay(m): 6:34am On Aug 05, 2013
nairaman66: I'll leave the room immediately! Mind you, for safety measures.. wink
lol!! Y u dey fear nao?
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Alone With This Chick In A Room? by Austeenxx: 6:34am On Aug 05, 2013
Do many things. cheesy
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Alone With This Chick In A Room? by Pearlvictory(m): 8:29am On Aug 05, 2013
I'd ask her if she'd ever had any form of formal education.
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Alone With This Chick In A Room? by Mynd44: 8:41am On Aug 05, 2013
This should be a multiple choice question na
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Alone With This Chick In A Room? by femmoy(m): 8:44am On Aug 05, 2013
googlepikin: i will be discussing about chelseafc and arsenal. mchewwww .na from back things, no time for gossips.
;Dbaddest guy ever liveth,correct jor,I dey feel u,straight to d point cos no time to check time sef
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Alone With This Chick In A Room? by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 05, 2013
Photoshop.
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Alone With This Chick In A Room? by sizzlezNBT(f): 9:26am On Aug 05, 2013
It is so photoshop, thnk God her shadow wznt showin,we woulda known d real truth...
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Alone With This Chick In A Room? by sizzlezNBT(f): 9:29am On Aug 05, 2013
Mynd_44: This should be a multiple choice question na
oya just tell us wt u will do if u r alone wif d lady in a room #straightforwardquestion#
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Alone With This Chick In A Room? by 3ace(m): 9:45am On Aug 05, 2013
OP, this can't be real but if it is, the thought of abnormality will prevent my nerves from passing séxual information to my brain.
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Alone With This Chick In A Room? by Benilily(f): 9:55am On Aug 05, 2013
Bashirfuntua: just be telling her funny things, because if she vex!!?.
she go use her ass smash ur head
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Alone With This Chick In A Room? by Dagods(m): 10:08am On Aug 05, 2013
Get a bible & start reading (psalm 91)
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Alone With This Chick In A Room? by segzicres(m): 10:22am On Aug 05, 2013
Abeg what else is there to do? With her dressed like this? Smash thats ssa! From behind tho wink
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Alone With This Chick In A Room? by Mynd44: 10:25am On Aug 05, 2013
sizzlez_NBT: oya just tell us wt u will do if u r alone wif d lady in a room #straightforwardquestion#
Advise her to see a doctor cos her shape with affect the way and manner at which she walks.

That ain't normal
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Alone With This Chick In A Room? by Chimerase(m): 10:31am On Aug 05, 2013
I will Treat it specially cus its a special case cheesy
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Alone With This Chick In A Room? by LesbianBoy(m): 10:50am On Aug 05, 2013
I will 'deal' with her ''personally'' undecided
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Alone With This Chick In A Room? by emedy(m): 11:12am On Aug 05, 2013
I swear...I'll take my time to die here! Buh I knw I'll definitely make her scream my 3names...
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Alone With This Chick In A Room? by Djkels(m): 11:25am On Aug 05, 2013
I wil luk for ma thread and needle and start sewing
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Alone With This Chick In A Room? by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 05, 2013
I'd open my Bible and start reading

(1) (2) (Reply)

Could This Be The Best Selfie Ever / The Proposed Bill To Kill Nollywood! / What's Wrong With This Pic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.