Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,279 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

What Will You Do If You Are Alone With This Chick In A Room? - Entertainment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / What Will You Do If You Are Alone With This Chick In A Room? (4432 Views)

Sinzu Shows Off His Big Bottom Chick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do If You Are Alone With This Chick In A Room? by chuksi79(m): 12:15pm On Aug 05, 2013
shocked
Eledumare ooooooo!
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Alone With This Chick In A Room? by Danhumprey: 12:47pm On Aug 05, 2013
O.M.G! Dis one na trouble na! I would just pick race before I die!

By the way,I don't think that her hip is real,neither do I think the picture is real. PHOTOSHOP AT IT'S BEST!
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Alone With This Chick In A Room? by mubsy1988(m): 3:06pm On Aug 05, 2013
Normal stuff nw,
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Alone With This Chick In A Room? by Stanley4E(m): 3:19pm On Aug 05, 2013
phoning a friend will nt do any justice, asking d audience here in NL will do nothing but spuking contradicting suggestions, as our OP has tried it. Going for 50-50 may seems to be a nice option but,...........,.............i'll gradually WalK Away winkphoning a friend will nt do any justice, asking d audience here in NL will do nothing but spuking contradicting suggestions, as our OP has tried it. Going for 50-50 may seems to be a nice option but,...........,.............i'll gradually WalK Away
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Alone With This Chick In A Room? by sizzlezNBT(f): 9:24pm On Aug 05, 2013
Mynd_44:
Advise her to see a doctor cos her shape with affect the way and manner at which she walks.

That ain't normal
yeah like datz d first thing u will really do.... Hmmmn
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Alone With This Chick In A Room? by Mynd44: 12:45am On Aug 06, 2013
sizzlez_NBT: yeah like datz d first thing u will really do.... Hmmmn
Unfortunately, not every guy thinks about sex every time

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Could This Be The Best Selfie Ever / Photos As 72 Year Old Billionaire Weds 26 Year-old Lady In Owerri / The Proposed Bill To Kill Nollywood!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.