Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Tecno L3 Shellrootkit Made Easy By Dmedalion - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno L3 Shellrootkit Made Easy By Dmedalion (12762 Views)

Tecno L3 Vs P3 - Clash Of The Brothers!!!! / How To Root Tecno L3 / New Tecno L3 Litle Show+pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno L3 Shellrootkit Made Easy By Dmedalion by Dmedalion: 7:19pm On Aug 07, 2013
axbobplus1912: Pls dmendalion can I use pdanet USB instead of mtk USB driver cos my phone was nt recognised
try dsame tin I explained for "9jadelta" nw ...above this my reply to u
Re: Tecno L3 Shellrootkit Made Easy By Dmedalion by Dmedalion: 7:22pm On Aug 07, 2013
Youngzedd: Finally.
enjoy
Re: Tecno L3 Shellrootkit Made Easy By Dmedalion by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 07, 2013
Dmedalion: av u tried d the Sp flashtool process...h

try it if d flashing of both files r successful... den d drivers r running..just try dat step nw
have done all that, I was the one that called u In morning around.. am actually rooting the phone for someone and he has been a pain in the butt

I have installed the flash tool . Have got the green giant OK
But mtksroid is not reading the device
Re: Tecno L3 Shellrootkit Made Easy By Dmedalion by Preston1(m): 8:02pm On Aug 07, 2013
Thanks. I made it!

Re: Tecno L3 Shellrootkit Made Easy By Dmedalion by Xymc1(m): 8:32pm On Aug 07, 2013
Dmedalion:

U av 5 chickens...and dey r abt to lay eggs....u need to know d eggs layed by each of Ur 5chickens....

U put 5 of them in separate cages each inside one compound...

Datz what I mean by unpack each to a desperate/different folders each
Nice illustration,thanks man..
Re: Tecno L3 Shellrootkit Made Easy By Dmedalion by Dmedalion: 8:35pm On Aug 07, 2013
Xymc...:

Nice illustration,thanks man..
uwc
Re: Tecno L3 Shellrootkit Made Easy By Dmedalion by Dmedalion: 8:35pm On Aug 07, 2013
Preston.:
Thanks. I made it!
job weldone
Re: Tecno L3 Shellrootkit Made Easy By Dmedalion by Xymc1(m): 10:09pm On Aug 07, 2013
Dmedalion: uwc
One more thing while installing the Mtkdrivers,the 1st step there i don't understand what he meant by "clean up your PC from all
possible old MTK VCOM entries ", which file exactly am i suppose to uninstall,or am i to uninstall everything there,and when i uninstal something there it doesnt seem to disappear,please help urgently
Re: Tecno L3 Shellrootkit Made Easy By Dmedalion by onyinate: 10:11pm On Aug 07, 2013
9jadelta: have done all that, I was the one that called u In morning around.. am actually rooting the phone for someone and he has been a pain in the butt

I have installed the flash tool . Have got the green giant OK
But mtksroid is not reading the device
same here I have been trying it on w7 and w8 system. still can't root but there is a pop up when downloading with spool that not all image will be downloaded
Re: Tecno L3 Shellrootkit Made Easy By Dmedalion by Dmedalion: 10:24pm On Aug 07, 2013
onyinate: same here I have been trying it on w7 and w8 system. still can't root but there is a pop up when downloading with spool that not all image will be downloaded
I forgot to state dat in d tutorial...d pop up is normal..just accept and continue....

As for d device not being read by Ur PC...I'd urge u to try it on WinXP....
most win7 & 8 users r experiencing diz...
Re: Tecno L3 Shellrootkit Made Easy By Dmedalion by Dmedalion: 10:31pm On Aug 07, 2013
Xymc...:
One more thing while installing the Mtkdrivers,the 1st step there i don't understand what he meant by "clean up your PC from all
possible old MTK VCOM entries ", which file exactly am i suppose to uninstall,or am i to uninstall everything there,and when i uninstal something there it doesnt seem to disappear,please help urgently
what he meant was dat...u shud uninstall any driver on Ur PC starting with d name MTK bla bla bla.....b4 starting a fresh install of the current MTK65xx_VCOM drivers I uploaded for u....dat clean up is mainly meant for dis whom myt av install mtk drivers in via one means or anoda on dia PC and by so doing SP-Flashtool won't b able to read d device (to start the shell root flashing process)

dat was I dropped dat link to avoid complain of SP-Flashtool not seeing devices
Re: Tecno L3 Shellrootkit Made Easy By Dmedalion by Xymc1(m): 11:07pm On Aug 07, 2013
Dmedalion: what he meant was dat...u shud uninstall any driver on Ur PC starting with d name MTK bla bla bla.....b4 starting a fresh install of the current MTK65xx_VCOM drivers I uploaded for u....dat clean up is mainly meant for dis whom myt av install mtk drivers in via one means or anoda on dia PC and by so doing SP-Flashtool won't b able to read d device (to start the shell root flashing process)

dat was I dropped dat link to avoid complain of SP-Flashtool not seeing devices
Thanks,i understand.does this only work on windows XP? because it keeps installing drivers for windows XP professional,so when i plug in the fone it doesnt recognise my device... please is there any other way of doing it with windows 7 ultimate cus that's what i'm using
Re: Tecno L3 Shellrootkit Made Easy By Dmedalion by duality(m): 11:51pm On Aug 07, 2013
This thing is like GREEK... to me. just downloaded two compressed files "Tecno L3 ShellRootKit Made Easy by Dmedalion" AND "MT6575 Android scatter emmc"

the files too plenty.

Any guy for Ajah side to help root?
Re: Tecno L3 Shellrootkit Made Easy By Dmedalion by axbobplus1912(m): 8:48am On Aug 08, 2013
Pls house,anybody in osogbo DT can assist me in rooting my l3.I really need to root dis baby
Re: Tecno L3 Shellrootkit Made Easy By Dmedalion by paulabdeel(m): 5:15pm On Aug 08, 2013
Dmedalion please help I have been trying to root my Tecno N7 for as long as I can remember. SuperSu has embedded my device that is not rooted because every apk that requires root says it is not, except AVG. I have followed your tutorial, it is the best so far, believe me I have searched. Below is the screenshot I took applying your tutorial. What do I do next? Sorry it is too large. The gist is that the images should have been downloaded to the target before and could boot up. And that the images layout map on the target is same as that which is to be downloaded. I have the images from the flashtool and my Nandroid backup n d results really d same.
Re: Tecno L3 Shellrootkit Made Easy By Dmedalion by obisite: 6:18pm On Aug 08, 2013
Menh! Dnt jut knw! So confuse, I download the kit,transfer it to system, d whole thing is jut showin, rar file, an extension with .rar, none can I instal, pls help, seems I'v missed somtin up here! Dmedalion! Help o
Re: Tecno L3 Shellrootkit Made Easy By Dmedalion by obisite: 6:23pm On Aug 08, 2013
duality: This thing is like GREEK... to me. just downloaded two compressed files "Tecno L3 ShellRootKit Made Easy by Dmedalion" AND "MT6575 Android scatter emmc"

the files too plenty.

Any guy for Ajah side to help root?

Bros we dey d same bustop, I was jut lookin @ d whole kit as a fowl, tried all I cud, notin notin
Re: Tecno L3 Shellrootkit Made Easy By Dmedalion by obisite: 6:29pm On Aug 08, 2013
obisite: Menh! Dnt jut knw! So confuse, I download the kit,transfer it to system, d whole thing is jut showin, rar file, an extension with .rar, none can I instal, pls help, seems I'v missed somtin up here! Dmedalion! Help o

Or is it frm my system, or what d whole file was showin an xtension .rar, that means its RAR file, havin a document structure, unlike an application,
Re: Tecno L3 Shellrootkit Made Easy By Dmedalion by obisite: 6:33pm On Aug 08, 2013
Pls house those who has suceeded rootin this fone should helpp ooo, you guys shount root and leave d whole job for this bros to hand, he has tried, you guys shud suport him, asistin n directin other on what to do nxt or how to do it!

Pls any1 around Ikeja,Ebule-egba, Iyana-ipaja who can assit me root this fone, pls, na beg I dey beg oooo!

1 Like

Re: Tecno L3 Shellrootkit Made Easy By Dmedalion by Dmedalion: 8:42pm On Aug 08, 2013
paulabdeel: Dmedalion please help I have been trying to root my Tecno N7 for as long as I can remember. SuperSu has embedded my device that is not rooted because every apk that requires root says it is not, except AVG. I have followed your tutorial, it is the best so far, believe me I have searched. Below is the screenshot I took applying your tutorial. What do I do next? Sorry it is too large. The gist is that the images should have been downloaded to the target before and could boot up. And that the images layout map on the target is same as that which is to be downloaded. I have the images from the flashtool and my Nandroid backup n d results really d same.
plz make me understand Ur point.....

N7 or L3??
Re: Tecno L3 Shellrootkit Made Easy By Dmedalion by paulabdeel(m): 12:38pm On Aug 09, 2013
Dmedalion: plz make me understand Ur point.....

N7 or L3??
N7. I noticed that the boot and recovery images are locked. This seems to be the problem. Any way to unlock them?
Re: Tecno L3 Shellrootkit Made Easy By Dmedalion by Emmylive(m): 2:49pm On Aug 09, 2013
i dont knw were to get this: "TecnoL3 Boot + recovery ShellRoot kit by nekedchris"....... pls can someone paste me the link to download it embarassed cry
Re: Tecno L3 Shellrootkit Made Easy By Dmedalion by freshp(m): 3:11pm On Aug 09, 2013
obisite: Menh! Dnt jut knw! So confuse, I download the kit,transfer it to system, d whole thing is jut showin, rar file, an extension with .rar, none can I instal, pls help, seems I'v missed somtin up here! Dmedalion! Help o
the .rar file extension simply means that the files are compressed in a rar format...all you need is 7zip(a free tool to extract files-google and download it its free).

Emmylive: i dont knw were to get this: "TecnoL3 Boot + recovery ShellRoot kit by nekedchris"....... pls can someone paste me the link to download it embarassed cry
the link is there on the first page(precisely post no 2) na...go to there.
regards.
Re: Tecno L3 Shellrootkit Made Easy By Dmedalion by obisite: 4:21pm On Aug 09, 2013
freshp:
the .rar file extension simply means that the files are compressed in a rar format...all you need is 7zip(a free tool to extract files-google and download it its free).

The 7zip tool, wil it be install on d system to zip the rar files or it wil b install on fone to zip it?

Tnkx I'm grateful
Re: Tecno L3 Shellrootkit Made Easy By Dmedalion by Emmylive(m): 5:16pm On Aug 09, 2013
Pls still not seeing the link for the "TecnoL3 Boot + recovery ShellRoot kit by nekedchris"... Pls someone should post it again... Tnx
Re: Tecno L3 Shellrootkit Made Easy By Dmedalion by Emmylive(m): 5:39pm On Aug 09, 2013
Ok... Just found it... Tnx @obisite
Re: Tecno L3 Shellrootkit Made Easy By Dmedalion by Emmylive(m): 5:39am On Aug 10, 2013
I'm done downloading the boot.Img nd restore . Img with Spflash tool... Saw the green circle .. Nw my problem is with the mktdroid, it isn't detecting my phone... I've tried it on both w7 nd xp... Pls any advice?
Re: Tecno L3 Shellrootkit Made Easy By Dmedalion by Emmylive(m): 5:59am On Aug 10, 2013
Emmylive: I'm done downloading the boot.Img nd restore . Img with Spflash tool... Saw the green circle .. Nw my problem is with the mktdroid, it isn't detecting my phone... I've tried it on both w7 nd xp... Pls any advice?

Finally done rooting this baby time to take it for a spin... Tnx alot @dmadalion

Re: Tecno L3 Shellrootkit Made Easy By Dmedalion by obisite: 7:18am On Aug 10, 2013
Emmylive: I'm done downloading the boot.Img nd restore . Img with Spflash tool... Saw the green circle .. Nw my problem is with the mktdroid, it isn't detecting my phone... I've tried it on both w7 nd xp... Pls any advice?

Guy! Pls dat 7zip application, wil it b instal on fone or laptop to zip the kit?
Re: Tecno L3 Shellrootkit Made Easy By Dmedalion by freshp(m): 8:55am On Aug 10, 2013
obisite:

Guy! Pls dat 7zip application, wil it b instal on fone or laptop to zip the kit?
the app is installed on the system....after installation just go to where you downloaded the rar file,right click on it and from the 7zip context menu choose 'extract here' all the files will extracted to their various folders...then you can continue...
regards
Re: Tecno L3 Shellrootkit Made Easy By Dmedalion by obisite: 10:03am On Aug 10, 2013
freshp:
the app is installed on the system....after installation just go to where you downloaded the rar file,right click on it and from the 7zip context menu choose 'extract here' all the files will extracted to their various folders...then you can continue...
regards

Tnx!
I'm grateful grin
Re: Tecno L3 Shellrootkit Made Easy By Dmedalion by Emmylive(m): 1:18pm On Aug 10, 2013
obisite:

I use winrar not 7zip

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mobile file sharing sites / Tecno Camon CX Unboxing And Quick Review Video / Itel Lists Apps And Features Of The A70

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.