Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

What Your Poop Says About Your Health. - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Your Poop Says About Your Health. (41142 Views)

Disgusting? Yes!! But Know What Your Poop Says About Your Health. / Bill Gates Drinks 'Poop Water' (Videos) / What Your Poop Says About You: Colour, Size And Shape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Your Poop Says About Your Health. by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 05, 2013
gringringringrin
Re: What Your Poop Says About Your Health. by asanchez(m): 1:25pm On Aug 05, 2013
dis one is strong..."eleyi gidi ghan"{in helenpaul voice}..poo kor poo poo ni...
Re: What Your Poop Says About Your Health. by PENMIGHT(m): 1:29pm On Aug 05, 2013
@Clit,
Leave religion out of this! Pls!
Re: What Your Poop Says About Your Health. by danthamccoy(m): 1:29pm On Aug 05, 2013
'Oh you fine girl looking nice and fine/ shey you know you sh*t smells just as bad as mine'
Re: What Your Poop Says About Your Health. by executinal(m): 1:31pm On Aug 05, 2013
Poop grin grin grin
Re: What Your Poop Says About Your Health. by Odunharry(m): 1:36pm On Aug 05, 2013
hmm,whch person shyt 4 ds thread make cme pack am o....i go call mukina2 o.

Which 1 be green and brown poop,if dm say yellow poop na abnrmal,nobody normal b dat o
Re: What Your Poop Says About Your Health. by Phonon: 1:42pm On Aug 05, 2013
I wonder if the President poos?What does he think about while on that seat? Does he flush himself?
What does the Presidential toilet look like? Does it have the Nigerian Coat of Arms on the seat? Is there a Special Assistant on Latrine Affairs? Too many questions and no answers................. grin grin grin grin
Re: What Your Poop Says About Your Health. by Pdizzle(m): 1:48pm On Aug 05, 2013
shi.tty matters
Re: What Your Poop Says About Your Health. by Excelboi(m): 1:56pm On Aug 05, 2013
bushwailo: Disgusting ! lipsrsealed
Wetin? As if you no dey shit.
Re: What Your Poop Says About Your Health. by mariong(m): 2:08pm On Aug 05, 2013
Damn! Cant believe they forgot to include one; the WHITE poo. This one is an exclusive poop and is quite scarce, that's what i poop most of the time. You'll marvel at the sight unlike all these black, brown, green, hmmm (blocks nose). I know some will be wondering how?

To produce white poop simply eat coconut (plenty of it) and ehhh.. Cant reveal all the secret but coconut is part of the "recipe."
grin grin grin
Re: What Your Poop Says About Your Health. by Lilimax(f): 2:25pm On Aug 05, 2013
@ op- seems you are into Shit business? @ op- seems you are into Shit business?
Re: What Your Poop Says About Your Health. by Mrshroud: 2:26pm On Aug 05, 2013
The shit thread.
Re: What Your Poop Says About Your Health. by Beync(f): 2:38pm On Aug 05, 2013
Op, no visual aids to facilitate learning
U bad teacher
Re: What Your Poop Says About Your Health. by 360command: 2:54pm On Aug 05, 2013
whenever i poop or fart, it smells like pineapple.I do not eat pineapple, I just do not know why it smells like pineapple.
Re: What Your Poop Says About Your Health. by Acecube(m): 3:05pm On Aug 05, 2013
alpha conde: I used to think rich and white pple don't poo, now I know better
mehn you must be from 7000 BC grin

In fact I blame GEJ
Re: What Your Poop Says About Your Health. by Acecube(m): 3:11pm On Aug 05, 2013
Phonon: I wonder if the President poos?What does he think about while on that seat? Does he flush himself?
What does the Presidential toilet look like? Does it have the Nigerian Coat of Arms on the seat? Is there a Special Assistant on Latrine Affairs? Too many questions and no answers................. grin grin grin grin
GEJ will soon set up a 30-man committee to look into his ''shit '' {his shit get colour riot}..... Lol
Re: What Your Poop Says About Your Health. by nrdgeek: 3:12pm On Aug 05, 2013
Shitty shitty bang bang! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Your Poop Says About Your Health. by BB013(m): 3:17pm On Aug 05, 2013
@OP u saying cos my poo smells means am sick.. come to think of it if ur poo no smell how do u know u eating healthy..
Sometimes my poo re so thick that tears comes down my eye wen doing my thing.. dat is a proof that thck nd pass out thick poo. Nd the thing dey smell oh!
**farts**
Re: What Your Poop Says About Your Health. by hakku: 3:46pm On Aug 05, 2013
educative nd funi. bwahahahaha
Re: What Your Poop Says About Your Health. by Jiteshell(f): 5:01pm On Aug 05, 2013
realsammie: He dat shit & run away live 2 shit another day
CocoLoca:
Oh lawdy! #faints grin cheesy grin
hahahaha. Funny but interesting thread
Re: What Your Poop Says About Your Health. by ladeski: 5:37pm On Aug 05, 2013
SHITT HAPPENS
Re: What Your Poop Says About Your Health. by rodeo0070(m): 5:49pm On Aug 05, 2013
B_B013: @OP u saying cos my poo smells means am sick.. come to think of it if ur poo no smell how do u know u eating healthy..
Sometimes my poo re so thick that tears comes down my eye wen doing my thing.. dat is a proof that thck nd pass out thick poo. Nd the thing dey smell oh!
**farts**
If your poo is so thick that it brings tears to your eyes, then I think you need to increase you water intake so as to aid digestion and facilitate smooth passage. My guess is your poo takes longer time to go down the drain...LOL
Re: What Your Poop Says About Your Health. by eyenCalabar(m): 6:06pm On Aug 05, 2013
TYPES OF POO POO
1) Ghost poo:
The kind of poo when you feel there’s poo coming out, but no poo in the toilet.

2) Clean poo: You kak it out, see the poo in the
toilet but nothing on the tissue.

3) Wet poo: After wiping plenty times you still feel unwiped.

4) Second wave poo:
You’re done kaking, pull up your pants, then realise you need to kak some more.

5) Pop a vein on the forehead poo:
You strain so much to get it out, you feel like you are
having a stroke.

6) Gassy poo: So noisy everyone within earshot is giggling.

7) Drinkers poo:
It leaves the most noticable skid marks at the bottom of the toilet.

coolThe I wish I could kak poo:
You wanna kak but all you do is sit on
the toilet and fart a few times and nothing
came.

9) Wet cheek poo:
It drops so fast it splashes on your butt cheeks.

10) The dangling poo:
The one that refuses to leave the ass, you have to shake it off.

11) Oh shit poo:
The type you are in the middle of dropping big
one and you forgot to lock the toilet and
someone you have been forming for entered
without knocking and the poo disappeared.

12) Surprise poo:
This gives no signal, you’re about to fart but
BAAMMM! its poo!! Wait until this happen to you
in a public place you’ll know the importance of
early morning poo.

1 Like

Re: What Your Poop Says About Your Health. by DiplomaticG(m): 6:24pm On Aug 05, 2013
bushwailo: Disgusting ! lipsrsealed
it's ur 'poo' dat's been talked abt remember.. Or u dn't poo??
Re: What Your Poop Says About Your Health. by otunba9ja: 6:25pm On Aug 05, 2013
ekwerendi: pls how can I post to d front page...I mean an article to d front page...tnx

bring d papers 2 d punch news paper office in kogi state b4 12noon 2moro and ask for the nairaland officer
Re: What Your Poop Says About Your Health. by vb0mb(m): 6:51pm On Aug 05, 2013
eyenCalabar: TYPES OF POO POO
1) Ghost poo:
The kind of poo when you feel there’s poo coming out, but no poo in the toilet.

2) Clean poo: You kak it out, see the poo in the
toilet but nothing on the tissue.

3) Wet poo: After wiping plenty times you still feel unwiped.

4) Second wave poo:
You’re done kaking, pull up your pants, then realise you need to kak some more.

5) Pop a vein on the forehead poo:
You strain so much to get it out, you feel like you are
having a stroke.

6) Gassy poo: So noisy everyone within earshot is giggling.

7) Drinkers poo:
It leaves the most noticable skid marks at the bottom of the toilet.

coolThe I wish I could kak poo:
You wanna kak but all you do is sit on
the toilet and fart a few times and nothing
came.

9) Wet cheek poo:
It drops so fast it splashes on your butt cheeks.

10) The dangling poo:
The one that refuses to leave the ass, you have to shake it off.

11) Oh shit poo:
The type you are in the middle of dropping big
one and you forgot to lock the toilet and
someone you have been forming for entered
without knocking and the poo disappeared.

12) Surprise poo:
This gives no signal, you’re about to fart but
BAAMMM! its poo!! Wait until this happen to you
in a public place you’ll know the importance of
early morning poo.

This analysis is far better than the op's own.
Re: What Your Poop Says About Your Health. by Olateef(m): 7:52pm On Aug 05, 2013
angry

Re: What Your Poop Says About Your Health. by whitemosquito(f): 9:12pm On Aug 05, 2013
Eww. This thread is attracting all the disgusting ppl on Nl. Wasup my colleagues!
Re: What Your Poop Says About Your Health. by optimusprime2(m): 9:38pm On Aug 05, 2013
Loling... @ Shitty Analysis...
Re: What Your Poop Says About Your Health. by optimusprime2(m): 9:46pm On Aug 05, 2013
360command: whenever i poop or fart, it smells like pineapple.I do not eat pineapple, I just do not know why it smells like pineapple.

awww aint that sweet... You must be a pineapple flavored candya** lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Keep The Buttocks Clean. Care Of The Anus. / Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover / Subair Enitan In Hospital After 58-Hour Wash-a-thon (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.