Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,541 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

I Have Low Sperm And Watery Sperm, I Need Herbs That Can Make It Thick. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Have Low Sperm And Watery Sperm, I Need Herbs That Can Make It Thick. (41084 Views)

HERBAL TEA! Total Cure For Premature Expulsion And Other Erectile Dysfunctions. / 6 Ways Many Men Are Unknowingly Killing Their Sperm / What Are The Possible Solutions To Watery sperm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Low Sperm And Watery Sperm, I Need Herbs That Can Make It Thick. by anthonykind(m): 8:31pm On Jul 09, 2014
I have low sperm count, please tell me which herbs i can buy in the market to increase it and make it tick. please help me
Re: I Have Low Sperm And Watery Sperm, I Need Herbs That Can Make It Thick. by holardapo: 9:46pm On Jul 09, 2014
Its simple issue
Re: I Have Low Sperm And Watery Sperm, I Need Herbs That Can Make It Thick. by Joel3(m): 10:00pm On Jul 09, 2014
grin what do you know about low sperm count?

Watering sperm is not the same as low sperm count. For you to be sure of low sperm count you need a powerful microscope to count the sperm and how shape and healthy they are.

Well for watering sperm you need to eat healthy and a lot of fruit.

Drawing soap. Banana, yogurt, milk, soya milk. Meat. E.t.c

Persist? See your doctor...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Low Sperm And Watery Sperm, I Need Herbs That Can Make It Thick. by mascot87(m): 10:12pm On Jul 09, 2014
Mix red pepper with aboliki balm, make a paste out of it and use as follows :
Rub on ur joystick 3 times daily @ 6 am, 2pm & 9 pm for 14 days.

Also, mix 10 cubes of sugar with a bottle of bitter lemon and drink 6 times daily = 60 cubes of sugar + 6 bottles of malt per day for 14 days also.

Thank me later @ d end of d 14 days

2 Likes

Re: I Have Low Sperm And Watery Sperm, I Need Herbs That Can Make It Thick. by anthonykind(m): 7:38am On Jul 10, 2014
Are u sure this will work aboniki

1 Like

Re: I Have Low Sperm And Watery Sperm, I Need Herbs That Can Make It Thick. by DJurry(m): 11:04am On Jul 10, 2014
anthonykind: Are u sure this will work aboniki
Did a doctor tell you that you have a low sperm count? This is very important.
Re: I Have Low Sperm And Watery Sperm, I Need Herbs That Can Make It Thick. by dunhill26(m): 11:41am On Jul 10, 2014
anthonykind: I have low sperm count, please tell me which herbs i can buy in the market to increase it and make it tick. please help me
what you need right now is herbal supplements that works effectively for you. i recomend 40 plus for men and aloe power. iv used it and iv been distributing it to people and it works wonders and i'd like to speak to you. 08183808324.
Re: I Have Low Sperm And Watery Sperm, I Need Herbs That Can Make It Thick. by Joel3(m): 11:54am On Jul 10, 2014
I have a feeling that this op is a quack herbal practitioner who is only trying to treat a patient who's situation has overrun help.

He must have been searching google for all his professionalism and treatment skills for treating or recommending drugs to patient which he found online. cheesy

He is only seeking help here to treat someone.
Re: I Have Low Sperm And Watery Sperm, I Need Herbs That Can Make It Thick. by dunhill26(m): 11:59am On Jul 10, 2014
Joel3: I have a feeling that this op is a quack herbal practitioner who is only trying to treat a patient who's situation has overrun help.

He must have been searching google for all his professionalism and treatment skills for treating or recommending drugs to patient which he found online. cheesy

He is only seeking help here to treat someone.

hello... i like your opinion. but dont be ignorant but argue with facts. just do a research before you conclude. google swissgarde testimonies. you will see testimony of our products from people like you. for your info, im not a herbal practitioner. im a swissgarde distributor. I use and also distribute our product.
Re: I Have Low Sperm And Watery Sperm, I Need Herbs That Can Make It Thick. by Joel3(m): 3:52pm On Jul 10, 2014
dunhill26:
hello... i like your opinion. but dont be ignorant but argue with facts. just do a research before you conclude. google swissgarde testimonies. you will see testimony of our products from people like you. for your info, im not a herbal practitioner. im a swissgarde distributor. I use and also distribute our product.
umm. Its sound to me like you are the same as the poster ..

4 Likes

Re: I Have Low Sperm And Watery Sperm, I Need Herbs That Can Make It Thick. by pheyish: 9:55pm On Jan 10, 2015
Hi, i will recommend you to go for greenlife product wc is very effective no matter the health challenges . The best for your condition is Called men formular pills and vigo capsule. Just go for this n you also will testify.nice night

1 Like

Re: I Have Low Sperm And Watery Sperm, I Need Herbs That Can Make It Thick. by pheyish: 9:58pm On Jan 10, 2015
You can contact mevtru this libe 08059723004
Re: I Have Low Sperm And Watery Sperm, I Need Herbs That Can Make It Thick. by Agrika: 7:35pm On Jan 12, 2015
mascot87:
Mix red pepper with aboliki balm, make a paste out of it and use as follows :
Rub on ur joystick 3 times daily @ 6 am, 2pm & 9 pm for 14 days.

Also, mix 10 cubes of sugar with a bottle of bitter lemon and drink 6 times daily = 60 cubes of sugar + 6 bottles of malt per day for 14 days also.

Thank me later @ d end of d 14 days
O.p ignore this fool please

1 Like

Re: I Have Low Sperm And Watery Sperm, I Need Herbs That Can Make It Thick. by mascot87(m): 9:24pm On Jan 12, 2015
Agrika:

O.p ignore this fool please

You mean your dad?Good for him
Re: I Have Low Sperm And Watery Sperm, I Need Herbs That Can Make It Thick. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 12, 2015
go nd buy CHUKATRIN. and lime as much as possible to fill a bottle of lacasera den dilute the 2 chukatrin in it......4 table spoon everymorning nd night.....guy chukatrin no easy to find o
Re: I Have Low Sperm And Watery Sperm, I Need Herbs That Can Make It Thick. by Agrika: 9:50pm On Jan 12, 2015
mascot87:

You mean your dad?Good for him
No actually meant u
Re: I Have Low Sperm And Watery Sperm, I Need Herbs That Can Make It Thick. by mascot87(m): 5:50am On Jan 13, 2015
Agrika:

No actually meant u

Lol
Re: I Have Low Sperm And Watery Sperm, I Need Herbs That Can Make It Thick. by jumolad87: 10:53am On Jun 16, 2015
This is to inform you that We have the following products at very affordable prices & 100% guaranteed to work :
Gufei bao for infections, candidiasis, fibroid without operation, blocked tubes & all gynaecological problems. Ares for elimination of low sperm count, prostrate cancer, increase sexual feeling, corrects sexual dysfunction.
Blood cleanser capsule for hypertension
. Ganoderma capsule for brain, stroke & anti aging.
Sanqing Oral Liquid for detoxification &intestinal cleansing
Fohow wonderpaste for mouth odour, tooth ache, tooth decay, bleeding gum,hole in the gum.
.Six Flavor Tea to reduce blood pressure, body fat.
Garlic for anti bacterial, infections,immune-boosting
Danshen for heavy menstrual bleeding.
Sanbao Oral Liquid for rheumatism,high-blood sugar
Oral liquid for leukemia and liver cancer
They are not supplements, they are registered as curative products
We also offer natural therapy for the following health challenges:
-Pile
-Stroke
-Fibroid(without op)
-Hypertension
-Ovarian cyst
-Blocked tubes
....& other health related challenges.
Call/text 08133354624 ,whatsapp 08065664979,BB pin 3337A8CA

1 Like

Re: I Have Low Sperm And Watery Sperm, I Need Herbs That Can Make It Thick. by Olasonherbal: 12:27pm On Oct 30, 2015
Try Sperma Herbal mixture for low sperm count, low sperm motility.It is a 100% herbal mixture fermented in natural honey. Call +2347035516260.

1 Like

Re: I Have Low Sperm And Watery Sperm, I Need Herbs That Can Make It Thick. by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 30, 2015
anthonykind:
I have low sperm count, please tell me which herbs i can buy in the market to increase it and make it tick. please help me

get a manix herbal capsule around 1200 and use it for 90days

1 Like

Re: I Have Low Sperm And Watery Sperm, I Need Herbs That Can Make It Thick. by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 30, 2015
First go n treat urself of d bacteria infection u r avin before u think of havin a healthy sperm
Re: I Have Low Sperm And Watery Sperm, I Need Herbs That Can Make It Thick. by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 24, 2016
This Ginseng Cafe could work for you. Contact me on 08093048275.

Re: I Have Low Sperm And Watery Sperm, I Need Herbs That Can Make It Thick. by babyt66: 12:48pm On Mar 13, 2017
Watsapp me on 08032493281

Re: I Have Low Sperm And Watery Sperm, I Need Herbs That Can Make It Thick. by dunhill26(m): 11:42am On Apr 16, 2018
There is a therapy I gave to someone suffering from watery sperm and low sperm count that worked for him in 2016. This man is blessed with 2 kids now and I want to share it with you. Buzz me on whatsapp 08136478517 if you are interested.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hawker Gives Birth To Baby Boy By The Roadside In Imo (Photos) / Hospital Where Dead Infants Are Kept In Nylon Bags & Boxes Busted In Kenya (Pix) / 328 New COVID-19 Cases, 161 Discharged And 10 Deaths On June 5 - (1,935 Tested)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.