Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,428 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Boko Haram Faction Claims Responsibly For Deadly Kano Bombings, Shekau Alive - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Faction Claims Responsibly For Deadly Kano Bombings, Shekau Alive (787 Views)

"Nnamdi Kanu May Have Died" MASSOB Faction Claims - Vanguard / “Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Murdered” – MASSOB Faction Claims : Yahoo / Capture Shekau Alive, Troops Urged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Faction Claims Responsibly For Deadly Kano Bombings, Shekau Alive by free2ryhme: 6:36am On Aug 05, 2013

A leader of the Boko haram faction that has been in negotiations with the Nigerian government appointed "Amnesty Committee " headed by a government minister yesterday declared that his team carried out the deadly Kano bombings that killed over 40 people in the Sabo-Gari area of the Kano.

The new leader, Mohammed Marwana released an audio message obtained by Saharareporters. Mr. Marwana's assertions in the audio yesterday added a new twist to the controversy surrounding the authenticity of the faction of the islamist militant group in talks with the federal government and recent claims that the old leader of the groups was deposedafter he was shot.

Speaking in Hausa language, Marwana said the Kano bombings was carried out to prove that he is the authentic leader of the sect because people continue to doubt him and his group of negotiators.

“I personally instructed the attack in Kano to prove to the world that, I am the real leader of Boko Haram because there have been retrogressive forces on the issue of dialogue, who kept doubting my leadership in the sect. I told them ahead that there will be attack, and it has happened. It is a warning, and we need to say again that we carried out the attacks in Kano”, he said.

The man who claimed to have been appointed leader of the sect debunked speculations that the globally known leader of the sect, Imam Abubakar Shekau is dead. Marwana stated that Shekau is alive and that nothing has happened to him except that he lost leadership of the sect.
Speaking further in the audio message, he stated, “Shekau is alive contrary to speculations, except that he lost leadership of the sect. I will not tell you where he is, but he is alive, and we talked with him not up to three hours ago, except if he died while I am talking.”

There has been controversy regarding authenticity of Marwana as a member of the sect and its leadership, as he was recently dismissed by Imam Shekau in a Youtube video after he claimed that the sect had agreed to cease-fire with Nigerian government.

Other credible sources in the know of Boko Haram activities in Borno and Yobe states, expressed doubt over Marwana’s claims as the leader of the sect, our sources separate interviews views Marwana as a stage managed Boko Haram figure created by government officials siphon off millions of dollars designated to ending Boko Haram insurgency in Nigeria.

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/leader-boko-haram-faction-official-talks-nigerian-govt-claims-responsibly-deadly-kano-bomb
Re: Boko Haram Faction Claims Responsibly For Deadly Kano Bombings, Shekau Alive by Nobody: 6:41am On Aug 05, 2013
Boko-haram your end is near------>truss me wink
Re: Boko Haram Faction Claims Responsibly For Deadly Kano Bombings, Shekau Alive by free2ryhme: 6:50am On Aug 05, 2013
it is only a matter of time
Re: Boko Haram Faction Claims Responsibly For Deadly Kano Bombings, Shekau Alive by Nobody: 6:59am On Aug 05, 2013
Sign of defeat.
Re: Boko Haram Faction Claims Responsibly For Deadly Kano Bombings, Shekau Alive by splashbaby(m): 7:06am On Aug 05, 2013
Killing 40 innocent people to prove that you are a leader is a foolish and cowdly act...Why don't you hand over Shekau instead...I no blame you sha...when any idiots that can kill large numbers of innocent Nigerians are top pririoties for GEJ amnesty chase.
Re: Boko Haram Faction Claims Responsibly For Deadly Kano Bombings, Shekau Alive by Katier00(f): 7:19am On Aug 05, 2013
God will turn their wisdom in confusion, they will being to kill themselves
Re: Boko Haram Faction Claims Responsibly For Deadly Kano Bombings, Shekau Alive by Nobody: 7:23am On Aug 05, 2013
And the topic is somewhat hilarious... "Claims responsibly".

@OP! I beg you to change it.

Now, back to the post;

Speaking in Hausa language, Marwana said
the Kano bombings was carried out to
prove that he is the authentic leader of the
sect because people continue to doubt him
and his group of negotiators.

This goes to show how sick these people can be in the head. They see fellow humans as if they are insects.
Why not kill Shekau to prove your dirty authenticity instead of innocent people in the middle of hustling for their daily bread?

Other credible sources in the know of Boko
Haram activities in Borno and Yobe states,
expressed doubt over Marwana’s claims as
the leader of the sect, our sources separate
interviews views Marwana as a stage
managed Boko Haram figure created by
government officials siphon off millions of
dollars designated to ending Boko Haram
insurgency in Nigeria.

I knew that it'll all bore down to this. I wonder why GEJ haven't dealt with any of those money mongering demons in his government.

Those guys are the cankerworms eating Nigeria deep.
Re: Boko Haram Faction Claims Responsibly For Deadly Kano Bombings, Shekau Alive by confusion247(m): 7:25am On Aug 05, 2013
The so called amnesty committee should be dissolved without delay. It is a shame that Jonathan have lost focus and ideas on how to tackle boko haram terrorist.
I am ashamed that Jonathan and his co travelers are not ashamed with all their lies about boko haram issue.
Jonathan went to united nation and said that the whole world should join hands and fight terrorism. Days after, he came back to Nigeria and started begging boko haram for dialogue.
He was on CNN few days ago and denied that his government was dialoguing with boko haram, while he has a committee he set up that have claimed to be dialoguing with boko haram even went to the extent of claiming that they have agreed on ceasefire with boko haram terrorist. Nigeria is the only country that dialoguing with terrorists.
Today the news has it that terrorist have killed more innocent Nigerians just because they want to prove that they are terrorist and they have rubbished JONATHAN's claims, assertions and deceit.
The so called committee came out and told Nigerians that they have agreed on ceasefire with boko haram only for the leader of boko haram to deny it.
Later the same committee came out with more lies that it wasn't a ceasefire but an understanding. UNDERSTANDING? with terrorists. grin grin grin grin lies upon lies from Jonathan down to his co travelers and agents of deceit.
There is no committee in place today for the victims of boko haram terrorist act. Is that not wickedness? Boko haram terrorists will get money and freedom from prosecution for killing over 3,000 innocent Nigerians. Peaceful massob members will get jail terms and death for peaceful demonstrations.
To crown it all, Nigerian soldiers and other security men and women that died in the cause of fighting boko haram died for nothing as amnesty is on the table for boko haram terrorists after all this atrocities.
Of what use is the state of emergency when the government is hell bent on granting amnesty to boko haram terrorist?
I still go with the idea that the amnesty committee is means government is using to loot the treasury more.
Re: Boko Haram Faction Claims Responsibly For Deadly Kano Bombings, Shekau Alive by sambos994(m): 7:28am On Aug 05, 2013
If he's alive, why doesn't he show his face?
Re: Boko Haram Faction Claims Responsibly For Deadly Kano Bombings, Shekau Alive by confusion247(m): 7:39am On Aug 05, 2013
splashbaby: Killing 40 innocent people to prove that you are a leader is a foolish and cowdly act...Why don't you hand over Shekau instead...I no blame you sha...when any idiots that can kill large numbers of innocent Nigerians are top pririoties for GEJ amnesty chase.
That's the price we all have to pay for voting in a confused Jonathan into aso rock. Soon we will be dialoguing with ritual killers.
Re: Boko Haram Faction Claims Responsibly For Deadly Kano Bombings, Shekau Alive by confusion247(m): 7:42am On Aug 05, 2013
emmysenior: And the topic is somewhat hilarious... "Claims responsibly".

@OP! I beg you to change it.

Now, back to the post;

This goes to show how sick these people can be in the head. They see fellow humans as if they are insects.
Why not kill Shekau to prove your dirty authenticity instead of innocent people in the middle of hustling for their daily bread?

I knew that it'll all bore down to this. I wonder why GEJ haven't dealt with any of those money mongering demons in his government.

Those guys are the cankerworms eating Nigeria deep.
Jonathan is the father and mother of that cankerworms and you expect him to dealt or punish his offspring, guy we are in for our worst nightmare under Jonathan.
Re: Boko Haram Faction Claims Responsibly For Deadly Kano Bombings, Shekau Alive by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 05, 2013
If it's not them, who else would it be?
Re: Boko Haram Faction Claims Responsibly For Deadly Kano Bombings, Shekau Alive by malele(m): 9:04am On Aug 05, 2013
Hausa ,hausa ,hausa I thought that fool disposed shekaru leadership because he wants to negotiate with government,so which one be I carried kano bombing to prove am in control. God this people reason like cows how on earth are we sharing the same country with these fools.

(1) (Reply)

Delta State Governor Accused Of Using Multi-billion Naira Oleri Leisure Park As / How To Achieve Instant Fame In Nigeria. / Nigeria Special Forces Bomb Boko Haram Hideouts In Yobe And Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.