Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

48th Annual International Convention - The Awesome God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 48th Annual International Convention - The Awesome God (829 Views)

114 Babies Delivered As RCCG Convention Ends (Photo) / E-Grace Convention 20-14 / Awesome God, How Great Thou Art: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

48th Annual International Convention - The Awesome God by HOPE8888(m): 7:04am On Aug 05, 2013
GOFAMINT (Gospel Faith Mission Int'l) ANNUAL CONVENTION IS HERE AGAIN.

THEME: THE AWESOME GOD
DATE: 5TH - 11TH AUGUST, 2013
TIME: 8:00AM, 2:00PM, 5:00PM DAILY
VENUE: INT'L CONFERENCE CENTRE, GOSPEL TOWN, IGBO-OLOYIN ROAD, OJOO-IBADAN.

Ministering;
Pastor (Dr.) E. O. Abina (General Overseer)
Pator (Prof.) S. O Ewuola (Deputy G.O)
Bishop David T. P. Perrin
Pastor E. Ade Ojo (Gen Sec)
Rev. Garey Mercy
Evang. Augustine Sossa (General Evangelist)
Pastor Sunday Adu (National Overseer, U.S.A)

Come and be blessed.

To all participants and members in general;

- Men will compete to favor your life by the AWESOME POWER OF GOD;

- The BIBLE says ''Thou will prolong the King'slife and his years as many generations (Ps. 61:6)'', I pray your life will enjoy longer prologment by the AWESOME POWER OF GOD.

Because HE said ''I'll come quickly'', HE never said ''I (We/You) should come quickly'', I pray you'll not go before your time by the AWESOME POWER OF GOD;

- By the AWESOME POWER OF GOD, you will all escape from the snare of the evil ones (Ps 124:7).

After the convention just like Sarah, you'll all have reasons to rejoice.

AWESOME GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Perception Of Long Journey Bus Preachers? / TB Joshua: Testmony From Naike Moshi From Tanzania / I Want To Start Going On Dates Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.