Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,174 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

TB Joshua: Testmony From Naike Moshi From Tanzania - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua: Testmony From Naike Moshi From Tanzania (831 Views)

TB Joshua Makes Headlines In Tanzania / TB Joshua In Tanzania,welcomed At The Airport By Country's Elected President (p / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

TB Joshua: Testmony From Naike Moshi From Tanzania by NicolasN: 12:20pm On Aug 16, 2013
Dear Rulea,
I would like to introduce myself. My name is Naike Moshi. I have been a fan of Emmanuel TV. Through TB Joshua, I have seen many miracles and people being healed and delivered. I realised I was also part of the devil works. Everything I do, there is no progress. I had a spirit of limitation, stagnation, anger and even a spiritual husband as my marriage has no peace. One day I knew that God will deliver me. So I started going to different pastors but still I felt there is something that was not right. By watching Emmanuel TV, My faith has gone up and I am now a prayer warrior and continue to do fasting

On August 9, 2013 second day of Eid, a miracle happened. I was watching Emmaneul TV, TB Joshua said, People all over the world, where can you go from presence, Distance is not a barrier. Touch your screen. I closed my eyes and touched the screen with my two hands. As soon as I did that, TB Joshua started praying that I see breakthrough in your business, in your career, in your marital life, career. I felt down coz God of TB Joshua touched me. It was so powerful. The deliverance did not end there, for the entire night I was having diarrhea and vomiting.

I believe I was delivered that day and so was my family. I was free. I believe more breakthroughs will happen and I will come again to give more testimonials. PRAISE THE LORD.
My advice to people is to believe in the living God and distance is not a barrier. Believing is your connection.
I know for sure, as soon as I get funds. I will go to SCOAN Nigeria and meet TB Joshua and give my testimonials.

Rulea, I want us to meet one day. We have more things to talk about.

Regards,
Naike Moshi
Founder & CEO
Innovatech Ltd
Source: http://rumaafrica..com/2013/08/tb-joshua-testmony-from-naike-moshi_483.html

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Science And The Genesis Account. / When You See A Celeb In Churches Like SCOAN, What Comes To Your Mind? / Skull Of Homo Erectus Throws Story Of Human Evolution Into Disarray

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.