Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Breeding Genius With Coconut-water And Honey - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Breeding Genius With Coconut-water And Honey (10144 Views)

Wa / Health Benefits Of Coconut Water / How To Cure Hypertension With Coconut Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breeding Genius With Coconut-water And Honey by Sirniyeh(m): 7:55am On Aug 05, 2013
Hello my co-Nairalanders,
A lot of things have been said about Coconut-water but I'm here to holistically buttress the fact as I present my testimony.
Years before I got married, I dreamt of giving birth to some very extra brilliant kids. I knew this could possible without any religious sentiment. So I began research until I learnt a lot of benefits endowed with coconut water and honey as recipes to boost children IQ.
It is believed that when the foundation is destroyed, effects of its damages could be felt afterward. Such is the case of our kids. If we dont help them while growing, we should not blame God why your kids are not making proud of you in all ramification.
My last born is 5yrs and this boy used to browse, google and download games with his mummy's Nokia phone. Speaks english fluently and speaks strange words of wisdom. E no dey forget things atall. Ask him phone numbers of myself, his mummy, his brothers and propreitor, he will quickly download it for you at his age!
How did it happen?
Well, it all started from the day of birth. None of my three boys drank ordinary water for the first month of their lives. It is coconut-water. No formulated baby foods!
One nature with my wife is that her breast will not produce milk for the three weeks after the birth. That we experienced for all the three boys blessed with and that gave me the privilege to even used the c-water more and more.
All my children drank c-water till six months. I did that because coconut water boost immunity of babies and the retentive memory. (search internet) None of them had course to sick before they reached 1yr.
It's true breastmilk is natural but coconut water is more benefitial. All nutrients in breastmilk are even more in c-water. (search google).
When all my babies reached 1month, I began to mix the c-water with original honey. This I did till they reached 1year.
Infact, my house was filled with used coconut to the extent people came to park them to eat.
During the first birth when my pastor then came to hostipal and met me personally feeding my new arrived first baby with coconut water, he was shocked. He wanted to convince me with his bible not to do so but I rejected him due to the fact of knowledge about c-water that is not in bible.
Coconut water is extra ordinarily benefitial to all. Lets shun those olden superstitions. Infact, if you know that original honey is also superb for brain development, you run to go and get yours for the sake of the kids.
It is good to start your baby's life well and not when he grows up you now struggle with him.
When many saw my kids performance, they were forced to say I used JUJU. Well, that's foolishness!
Another thing that reverse baby's retentive memory is toxic. Right from 1yr I used to detoxifying them. My kids like YOYO BITTER too much.
Lets build a good foundation. Children are the heritages of God, but assets to the mandate of God!
So encourage your kids to drink coconut water and honey. Please, teach your kids to drink water first early in the morning, it helps alot.
Remain blessed.

1 Like

Re: Breeding Genius With Coconut-water And Honey by tosine25: 8:51am On Aug 05, 2013
Noted
Re: Breeding Genius With Coconut-water And Honey by abrahym(m): 10:16am On Aug 05, 2013
can i start using it also? Am 26
Re: Breeding Genius With Coconut-water And Honey by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 05, 2013
abrahym: can i start using it also? Am 26
bwahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahah
Good/intelligent question. I was expecting it.
Bro, you can!
Re: Breeding Genius With Coconut-water And Honey by tosine25: 11:13pm On Aug 05, 2013
maxwello.yg:

bwahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahah
Good/intelligent question. I was expecting it.
Bro, you can!

Do u always mix da honey with da coconut water?

What is da measurement u give to ya children on daily bases....
Re: Breeding Genius With Coconut-water And Honey by firestar(f): 11:52pm On Aug 05, 2013
Please, is it safe to give children honey?
I'm reading (now) that some honey-types are "Unsuitable For Infants Under 12 Months".
Re: Breeding Genius With Coconut-water And Honey by Sirniyeh(m): 5:09pm On Aug 06, 2013
Thanks for all the responses. Mr. 26, please your level is over because you are already stock-fish.
Now as regard the measurement, if you search google very well about giving honey to babies, you will ascertain that excess is not good.
This is how I did it:
Every coconut has three opening holes without breaking it at the top.
To avoid contamination, try to get a very small knife. I first dust the coconut head, then I use that knife to open one of the holes. I do not pour the water to any container. I pour the coconutwater directly to the feeding bottle and cover it and give baby just like that.
Coconut water is naturally pure and clean, without contermination. So it is better to maintain that.
Another point is that, dont open the coconut when it is not ready to be consumed.
Concerning the honey, I used just like 4 to 5 drops into the feeding bottle and shake.
This way is superb. Try this, your baby will be 100% healthy, boost his immunity against all infection.
Though na God dey protect pikin. So all glory to God.
Re: Breeding Genius With Coconut-water And Honey by Joycelyntee366(f): 11:48pm On Aug 06, 2013
INTERESTING.....TENKS OP
Re: Breeding Genius With Coconut-water And Honey by Manweysabi(m): 12:23am On Aug 07, 2013
Coconut Water and Original honey can also be used to cure internal heat!
Re: Breeding Genius With Coconut-water And Honey by ebankole: 12:37am On Aug 07, 2013
wonderful.
Re: Breeding Genius With Coconut-water And Honey by Sirniyeh(m): 2:59pm On Aug 08, 2013
Manweysabi: Coconut Water and Original honest can also be used to cure internal heat!
You are right! Kudos to your understanding.
Hear this, there is no limit to what honey can do to protect lives. A little boy was surgically operated. His tommy was totally cut into two to enable the surgeons perfect their solution. The point is after stitched back, they were pouring (not just applying, I mean pouring) honey into the stomach for quick healing. After the stitches, it got losed and widely opened. Instead to carry him back to the thearter to restitche, they decided not to risk the life of the baby, but started pouring honey inside and within three days, the hole inside the tommy filled-up. This happened in UCH, Ibadan.
So honey is superb. A natural blesssing, that is if you can get the original.
Let me stop here. If I should continue, I may mistakenly unfold the secret of how to use c-water, honey and two other things to cure fibroid.
Barka de Sallah to all
Re: Breeding Genius With Coconut-water And Honey by Manweysabi(m): 4:19pm On Aug 09, 2013
Not only that, Honey and Pap boosts libido!
Re: Breeding Genius With Coconut-water And Honey by Sirniyeh(m): 8:27pm On Aug 09, 2013
Coconut water is natural. In the ancient time, doctors at the battle front used coconut water to heal injured solders. Coconut water is passed through the vein into the whole body system direct. This is 100% superb!
Do you know coconut water can cure HIV?
The mystery is a proved exercise. I advise you to eat coconut well

1 Like

Re: Breeding Genius With Coconut-water And Honey by bolorunfem(f): 3:42pm On Aug 19, 2013
Sirniyeh:
So honey is superb. A natural blesssing, that is if you can get the original.
Let me stop here. If I should continue, I may mistakenly unfold the secret of how to use c-water, honey and two other things to cure fibroid.
Barka de Sallah to all

So what's wrong in unfolding the secret of how to use c-water to cure fiboids? I thought you opened this thread to help (wo)man kind! Go ahead o jare and let it out, our eledas will surely bless you as you do .
Re: Breeding Genius With Coconut-water And Honey by Blize7(f): 4:33pm On Aug 19, 2013
Wow its really interesting knowing dis piece of knowledge. Hope no side effects[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Breeding Genius With Coconut-water And Honey by ifihear(m): 12:48am On Aug 20, 2013
OP...berra come and continue the suspense you started oh!!! Nice info though..still waiting for more healing procedures.

(1) (Reply)

250 Nigerians Depart For Ebola Volunteer Work In Liberia, Others / What's Your Preferred Birth Control Method? / Stop That Hair Loss And Regrow It With This Special Product YUDA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.