Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Girl How Do I Get Rid Of My Stretch Marks - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Girl How Do I Get Rid Of My Stretch Marks (10192 Views)

How To Prevent Stretch Marks During And After Pregnancy / Girl How Do I Handle Wrinkles? / How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl How Do I Get Rid Of My Stretch Marks by FatAss1: 7:17pm On Aug 11, 2006
i have 2 babies and big stretch marks. what do i do girl to attracts me a man?
Re: Girl How Do I Get Rid Of My Stretch Marks by Damsal(f): 7:45pm On Aug 11, 2006
I'm not sure if i'm the right person to be advicing u since i don't know much about stretch marks, but there are some creams you can buy such as coco butter which i'm not too sure will get rid of them completely but would fade them out a bit. can also go to your doctor who could possibly prescribe something for you.

Now the attract a man part Girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl.
-First of all, love all u got to offer
-second gain some confidence so when you "shimmy" in to a room u can work it like u own it.
-third hit the gym
-fourth go shopping the new body needs new clothes, also get some make up and if you can affort shoesgo for it(strappys are good)
-fifth get to the hairdressers. And go for the funkiest hairstyle.
When u are a mummy you got to show your man that you still got it going on.
Re: Girl How Do I Get Rid Of My Stretch Marks by Scorpio(f): 9:27pm On Aug 11, 2006
umm,,,i hear cocoa butter/shea butter works, but you'll have to be patient tho.
Re: Girl How Do I Get Rid Of My Stretch Marks by kiki(f): 10:33pm On Aug 11, 2006
go get some stretch mark clenser cream they got errwhere
Re: Girl How Do I Get Rid Of My Stretch Marks by Oracle(m): 10:47pm On Aug 16, 2006
if you wanna delete your stretch marks coz you wanna attract a man, i think itz pointless coz anyone who would want you would want you for the you in you not your stretchmarks
Re: Girl How Do I Get Rid Of My Stretch Marks by doubletree(f): 11:45pm On Sep 03, 2006
nothing works,if the belle is big,lose wt firm abs etc.other wise may fade with time.cocoa butter is said to prevent it but may not cure it.no harm in using it though
Re: Girl How Do I Get Rid Of My Stretch Marks by ladex142(m): 12:49am On Sep 27, 2006
Slim down and do plenty of body toning exercise cheesy
Re: Girl How Do I Get Rid Of My Stretch Marks by kizzy(f): 9:06pm On Jan 03, 2007
oh! yu mite also wana try Bio-oil. heared its gud. wink
Re: Girl How Do I Get Rid Of My Stretch Marks by Bobbyaf(m): 6:31am On Jan 04, 2007
Use lots of vitamin C and omega 3 supplements. Try to use the natural ones.
Re: Girl How Do I Get Rid Of My Stretch Marks by sammyjl(f): 11:18am On Jan 05, 2007
undecided If those stretch marks were acquired through pregnancy, than it'l be difficult to get rid of them. But try some creams the others have said and visit your pharmacy and doctor too for some more advice.

I know about the pregnancy stretch marks as I do have them, 6 years after my son was born. But lucky for me, men still come and I am still together with the father of my son.

Good luck girl.
Re: Girl How Do I Get Rid Of My Stretch Marks by eslynera(f): 4:31pm On Jan 10, 2007
mhhhh, i really don't know much about this, JUST hearing from the wise people in d forum cheesy
Re: Girl How Do I Get Rid Of My Stretch Marks by Bobbyaf(m): 9:03pm On Jan 21, 2007
Most of those types of problems can be easily solved using nutrition and exercise. If you understand the physiology of the skin, it is important to know that vitamin C is the raw material for new skin. It is used up to restore the skin's cartilage.

Rememebr a stretch mark is a line or mark that is caused when the elasticity of the skin is lost, so that stretched portion of the skin leaves a mark. Fortunately, it can be reversed in time with good nutrition and exercise. The body has an amazing ability to restore itself, so all we have to do is give it the material it needs to do its job.

If there is anyone having the problem just give me a link at bobbyaf@msn.com, and I will be too glad to share relevant info with you. I have helped people before.
Re: Girl How Do I Get Rid Of My Stretch Marks by crazyp(f): 3:59pm On Feb 01, 2007
i suggest u also olive oil & pls note that cocoa butter is for dark complexioned pple
Re: Girl How Do I Get Rid Of My Stretch Marks by Tundebest: 1:59pm On Jul 27, 2009
Get Rid of Stretch Marks - 5 Simple Solutions
Body building, gaining weight, losing weight, natural growth, pregnancy, can leave us all packing ugly stretch marks. Have you noticed that no matter how much you work out in the gym, building your body that those pesky stretch marks appear? When you were younger, at the age of 15 you were 5 feet 4 inches tall and by the very next year you shot up like a weed to a full 6 feet. Because of this you have noticed stretch marks forming in quite a few unwanted places. People whom are over weight have stretched their skin, while people trying to lose weight still have stretched skin from being over weight. And of course pregnancy is going to cause stretch marks because a woman’s stomach expands to capacitate the child as well as her breasts. The point is, stretch marks are not just an over weight persons burden.
www.acehealthsolution4stretchmarks..com
Re: Girl How Do I Get Rid Of My Stretch Marks by yjay(f): 9:32am On Aug 05, 2009
i wonder why pple keep saying one can make stretchmarks go away with regular exercise & supplements & stuff etc , dont get me wrong, exercises will definitely tighten, firm & tone the body but it doesnt get rid of the strechmarks,
@poster, u ll need to be extremely patient with watever it is u ve decided to use for ur stretchmarks, i ve also heard that a combination of olive oil & pure shea butter(ori) is effective for stretchmarks though u might not notice improvement till abt 6mths or so! see what i mean abt being patient. i read that microdermabrasion, dermabrasion treatments are very effective for old & new stretchmarks as the process involves deep penetration of the top layer of the skin! lastly laser is said to be the most effective treatment for stretchmarks! you can save up enough money for this procedures as u ll need a good number of sessions depending on how wide or deep ur stretchmarks are,

One last thing men like women that exudes confidence, splurge on urself if you can, be happy, be nice to pple & smile grin
Re: Girl How Do I Get Rid Of My Stretch Marks by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 12, 2009
Buy a soap with Alpha Hydroxy acid, so it can peel off your skin more often, then use these stretch mark oils, they take forever though.
But in the mean time you can cover the visible ones with foundation and powder until the oil removes them
Re: Girl How Do I Get Rid Of My Stretch Marks by Adeniyi90: 1:49pm On Jan 05, 2010
Get some fresh carrots and blend them, then mix this with original honey and apply overnight, wash off in the morning and see the difference!
Re: Girl How Do I Get Rid Of My Stretch Marks by Geoforever(f): 1:28am On Apr 13, 2010
If u re ready to get ride of the stretch marks on u,y dont u just call me on 08035151554 or 07093655453 and i want to assure u dat u will see it no more cos ve got testimonies on dat but it will be of great benefit to u if we can see one on one to know how obvious it is and ur complexion too is of paramount important.
Re: Girl How Do I Get Rid Of My Stretch Marks by saintdon2013: 4:57am On Jun 26, 2013
Aloevera is here again. Prevention is no longer enough, we now need protection. Therefore, protection and prevention is better than cure. That is the reason why FOREVER LIVING is here.
Forever Living Products has found over 200 different uses for ALOE VERA in different forms like Personal Care Products,Skin Care Products, Food Supplements, Hair Products, Bee Hive products, Weight Management products, For General Wellness E.T.C. Please you can support us by liking and sharing our page https://www.facebook.com/foreveraloeproducthttps://www.facebook.com/foreveraloeproduct
Get daily tips on managing and maintaining good health and beauty. Simply like our page and also share with your friends. Lets help promote and maintain good health all round the world and also support us by liking and sharing our facebook(forever living product) page. Thank you.
https://www.facebook.com/foreveraloeproduct
Re: Girl How Do I Get Rid Of My Stretch Marks by chika288: 9:23am On Oct 13, 2013
ANTI STRETCH MARKS

This is Interesting,
4 easy ways to get rid of stretch marks using paw-paw leaves
and five other natural common leaves.
Contact Chika on 08066830625 for details,
give your skin the perfect glow.
Re: Girl How Do I Get Rid Of My Stretch Marks by pearlpie: 10:55am On Aug 19, 2014
Dermarollers do the work just fine. Luckily I have them in stock. You can call on this number 07062264724. You can Google up Dermarollers for stretchmarks for enlightenment.
Re: Girl How Do I Get Rid Of My Stretch Marks by MistadeRegal(m): 10:18pm On Jul 12, 2016
FatAss1:
i have 2 babies and big stretch marks. what do i do girl to attracts me a man?

If you will not say it's a guy advising you, I'd advise you get Herbal Johnson Super Cream.
I don't have stretch marks but it works effectively for my after-shave. So I recommend it.
I've never been to their office but if you are interested I will quote the address and phone number on their product I'm using.
Re: Girl How Do I Get Rid Of My Stretch Marks by Davoskid12: 12:25am On Jul 13, 2016
Here are some tips to get rid of stretch marks easily..... Read here>>>
http://drhealthologys..com.ng/2016/07/how-to-get-rid-of-stretch-marks.html?m=1
Re: Girl How Do I Get Rid Of My Stretch Marks by ultrazone(m): 5:20am On Nov 01, 2016
Re: Girl How Do I Get Rid Of My Stretch Marks by shauntelclark45: 7:53am On May 24, 2017
I love Dermelastic stretch mark & scar defense serum. It helps with my stretch marks and some of my scars that I had and I have seen a significant improvement in my stretch marks, unlike other creams that don't help.
Re: Girl How Do I Get Rid Of My Stretch Marks by starrybelle: 3:27pm On May 31, 2017
Re: Girl How Do I Get Rid Of My Stretch Marks by infonirt: 9:39am On Sep 28, 2017
Stretch Marks are caused when your skins collagen level is reduced. All you need to do is to reintroduce collagen into the system and give it 3 months. I have a great product that will help you do that. It's made from all natural ingredients. High quality marine collagen. I have 100% money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with the results you will get all your money back. It's a Win Win situation for you, you got nothing to loose
Re: Girl How Do I Get Rid Of My Stretch Marks by nevachange(f): 9:52am On Sep 29, 2017
You forgot to put how much you make, which car you drive.. Mofo(sorry) you no see aki and paw paw abi.

follow me on youtube as I tone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wV0pUclhl4
Re: Girl How Do I Get Rid Of My Stretch Marks by ShopAdvisorNg: 2:59am On Jul 13, 2021
Last month I began going to a gym cos I don't like staying indoors cos I work from home. Later I noticed very horrible stretch marks in arms side and laps.

However I stumbled upon this product on skinol.com.ng at first I skeptical but had to give it a trial and it miraculously worked!!!

I gave it some time actually, something like say 3 weeks and everything vanished away. I bought for 7k then, I don't know about the price now

(1) (Reply)

Rice Disease Breaks Out In Kaduna / Why Sacked Doctors May Not Be Recalled - Fashola / I Successfully Quit Nail Biting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.