Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Omotola Ekeinde Steps Out In Her Customized Infinity QX56 SUV (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Ekeinde Steps Out In Her Customized Infinity QX56 SUV (photos) (4261 Views)

Billionaire's Daughter DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Customized Dj's Turn-table / Omotola Ekeinde Celebrates 20 Years On Stage In Lavish Ceremony In Abuja (Pics) / See Omotola's Customized Infinity Qx56 Suv (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omotola Ekeinde Steps Out In Her Customized Infinity QX56 SUV (photos) by Flirtyfemi: 8:35am On Aug 05, 2013
Is there any other thing these guys do other than party, party and party? They throw a party today to mark this, throw another to mark that and it goes on and on and on....oh well!
The paparazzi spotted Omotola’s ride, an Infinity QX56 SUV with a customized plate number, Omo-T at the Oriental Hotel exclusive car park yesterday.
The Actors Guild of Nigeria (AGN) last night, celebrated Nollywood diva Omotola Jalade Ekeinde for being one of Time Magazine 100 Most Influential people in the world.
The party held at Oriental hotel Lagos.
See photos below:
http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/08/omotola-ekeinde-steps-out-in-her.html

Re: Omotola Ekeinde Steps Out In Her Customized Infinity QX56 SUV (photos) by homesteady(m): 8:49am On Aug 05, 2013
You people should help me and thank GOD!!
This is my 1000th comment on NL!!
And I'm 1st to comment!! Wat a nyc day!
Abeg Mods frontpage!!
Re: Omotola Ekeinde Steps Out In Her Customized Infinity QX56 SUV (photos) by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 05, 2013
homesteady: You people should help me and thank GOD!!
This is my 1000th post on NL!!
Abeg Mods frontpage!!
congrats o brova!... joblessnes tinz#
Second to coment sha
Re: Omotola Ekeinde Steps Out In Her Customized Infinity QX56 SUV (photos) by nerodenero: 9:07am On Aug 05, 2013
homesteady: You people should help me and thank GOD!!
This is my 1000th post on NL!!
Abeg Mods frontpage!!
According to you that celebrities are fond of partying, then for this feet you have achieved on nairaland, please kindly a throw a party to this effect. Remember, being the 2nd person to comment, you should give me a VIP treat.
Re: Omotola Ekeinde Steps Out In Her Customized Infinity QX56 SUV (photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 9:12am On Aug 05, 2013
The car is UGLY tho

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Ekeinde Steps Out In Her Customized Infinity QX56 SUV (photos) by Baba419(m): 9:27am On Aug 05, 2013
Was expecting to see a customized infiniti not plates undecided

5 Likes

Re: Omotola Ekeinde Steps Out In Her Customized Infinity QX56 SUV (photos) by sexyglow(f): 9:44am On Aug 05, 2013
undecidedGood for her buh I don't like white coloured cars
Re: Omotola Ekeinde Steps Out In Her Customized Infinity QX56 SUV (photos) by Airforce1(m): 9:45am On Aug 05, 2013
Omotola fall my hand with this dirty ride poor people take dey do Taxi for london

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Ekeinde Steps Out In Her Customized Infinity QX56 SUV (photos) by ednut1(m): 9:51am On Aug 05, 2013
How is this news, silly blogger
Re: Omotola Ekeinde Steps Out In Her Customized Infinity QX56 SUV (photos) by tellwisdom: 9:54am On Aug 05, 2013
Cheap vehicle...Wat a shame sad
Re: Omotola Ekeinde Steps Out In Her Customized Infinity QX56 SUV (photos) by 3ace(m): 10:04am On Aug 05, 2013
Dis world sef, she bought a modest car now, una dey complain. If she go buy N50m car now, una go say na vanity. Na den we go see people dey advice make she go help d needy. Na wa o.
Re: Omotola Ekeinde Steps Out In Her Customized Infinity QX56 SUV (photos) by nerodenero: 10:14am On Aug 05, 2013
Airforce1: Omotola fall my hand with this dirty ride poor people take dey do Taxi for london
Guy, the babe no collect money from you to purchase the ride now. How is it your headache that it is dirty,exclusively for the poor and used as taxi in London? Go buy your own ride and stop hating. Ode!!!

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Ekeinde Steps Out In Her Customized Infinity QX56 SUV (photos) by omar22(m): 10:18am On Aug 05, 2013
Airforce1: Omotola fall my hand with this dirty ride poor people take dey do Taxi for london

Well if she had a politician/ Minister or Aristo to screw now and then she might be able to compete with some other female celebs on the road.. Still love the ride!!
Re: Omotola Ekeinde Steps Out In Her Customized Infinity QX56 SUV (photos) by freecocoa(f): 12:10pm On Aug 05, 2013
3ace: Dis world sef, she bought a modest car now, una dey complain. If she go buy N50m car now, una go say na vanity. Na den we go see people dey advice make she go help d needy. Na wa o.
My brother the thing no tire you?

As in eh, sometimes I sit and just wonder what is wrong with most human beings, imagine someone even said the car is what poor people use as taxi, like wtf?

The best thing in this world is just to do your thing and not care what others may say, cos if you start listening, you'd just die before your time, odi egwu o.
Re: Omotola Ekeinde Steps Out In Her Customized Infinity QX56 SUV (photos) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 05, 2013
Busted! the infiniti Qx56 aint sold in the UK.

Re: Omotola Ekeinde Steps Out In Her Customized Infinity QX56 SUV (photos) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 05, 2013
good ride,did she get all this from acting?
Re: Omotola Ekeinde Steps Out In Her Customized Infinity QX56 SUV (photos) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 05, 2013
Yomieluv: good ride,did she get all this from acting?
what are u inplying and who are u asking?
Re: Omotola Ekeinde Steps Out In Her Customized Infinity QX56 SUV (photos) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 05, 2013
Hmmm.
Tot twas gold plated or sumfin.
I aint hating though. undecided
Re: Omotola Ekeinde Steps Out In Her Customized Infinity QX56 SUV (photos) by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:46pm On Aug 05, 2013
tellwisdom: Cheap vehicle...Wat a shame sad
Two bad mouths motorcycle them no get na to yab person them sabi I tire for una
Re: Omotola Ekeinde Steps Out In Her Customized Infinity QX56 SUV (photos) by CosmicJames(m): 1:39am On Aug 06, 2013
Yomieluv: did she get all this from acting?

Maybe.
Btw, Infinity QX56 is one of my favourite car. I like it. Fire dawn OMO-T!
Re: Omotola Ekeinde Steps Out In Her Customized Infinity QX56 SUV (photos) by lumzybo: 6:26am On Aug 06, 2013
Baba419: Was expecting to see a customized infiniti not plates undecided

Does a customized plate number makes the whole car customized. undecided *just wondering*

(1) (Reply)

Donjazzy Shows Picture Of His Dad...view Pics / Photos From Olamide’s Son Naming Ceremony / Drama As Twin Boy From Henrietta's First Marriage Threatens To Beat Up Jide Koso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.