Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:31 AM

See The New Boko Haram Commander; He Speaks On Shekau - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The New Boko Haram Commander; He Speaks On Shekau (955 Views)

Troops Kill Notorious Boko Haram Commander, Capture Ring Leader [PHOTOS] / Troops Kill Boko Haram Commander In Borno Forest / Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Commander, Recover Lost Weapons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The New Boko Haram Commander; He Speaks On Shekau by blue2tt(m): 8:36am On Aug 05, 2013
This is the new leader of the dreaded Islamic sect, Boko Haram. His name is Muhammed Marwana and he has been speaking on how he intends to prove his authority.
He said:
“I personally instructed the attack in [Sabo-Gari] Kano to prove to the world that, I am the real leader of Boko Haram because there have been retrogressive forces on the issue of dialogue, who kept doubting my leadership in the sect.
I told them ahead that there will be attack, and it has happened. It is a warning, and we need to say again that we carried out the attacks in Kano”

This same Boko haram leader has been in negotiations with the Nigerian government appointed Amnesty Committee " headed by a government minister, but he said they are doubting him hence he had to order the latest bombings in Sabo-Gari area of Kano which killed over 40 people.
Mohammed Marwana released an audio message obtained where he added a new twist to the controversy surrounding the authenticity of the faction of the sect in talks with government and recent claims that the old leader of the group, Shekau, was deposed after he was shot.

Speaking in Hausa language, Marwana debunked speculations that Shekau is dead. Marwana stated that Shekau is alive and that nothing has happened to him except that he lost leadership of the sect to him.

“Shekau is alive contrary to speculations, except that he lost leadership of the sect. I will not tell you where he is, but he is alive, and we talked with him not up to three hours ago, except if he died while I am talking.”

>>Get HOT Gist on entertainment and politics HERE<<

Re: See The New Boko Haram Commander; He Speaks On Shekau by SirAlfred6(m): 8:49am On Aug 05, 2013
We don hear
Re: See The New Boko Haram Commander; He Speaks On Shekau by classicmusic: 9:00am On Aug 05, 2013
No be viju milk container I dey for dis guy front? He really wud be needing all the strength he can garner soonest when JTF comes his way
Re: See The New Boko Haram Commander; He Speaks On Shekau by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 05, 2013
A sniper riffle Dafoq!
Re: See The New Boko Haram Commander; He Speaks On Shekau by DrWalter: 9:16am On Aug 05, 2013
Re: See The New Boko Haram Commander; He Speaks On Shekau by Dreal1247: 9:24am On Aug 05, 2013
STORY STORY, STORY. ONCE UPON A TIME, TIME TIME TIME.

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti Debt Profile Under Fayemi's Govt Worrisome, Alarming -adeyeye / Anambra Goes Agog As Thunderous Crowd Welcomes Comrade Tony Nwoye / Spilling Innocent Blood Unislamic, Islam’s Supreme Body Tells Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.