Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,002 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State (34800 Views)

Tanker Accident Claims Life Of Young Man In Enugu State....Graphic Photos / 9 Year Old Boy Slaps The Heck Out Of His Mum After Finding Her High On Heroine / Liberian Man Sets Health Ministry On Fire Over Ebola Handling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 05, 2013
kennygee: In as much as it is a incestuous act, i am not in support of Jungle justice. Nobody shud kill a human being like they're killing an ant.

Define i.ncest. He was dating his FRIEND's mother. How dem take relate?

6 Likes

Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by pbling: 12:12pm On Aug 05, 2013
9ja nw knws hw 2 burn ds day
Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by Sloganz: 12:13pm On Aug 05, 2013
bcomputer101:

Why are you so happy?

This kind story made your day?

Did you read the part that the victim is dead?

Are you not worried about this horrible way of killing?

Oh! You need a serious medical attention!!!

Let's say i see a MASE around me, i would have reset that your thinking with it.

Why are you so miserable? are you guilty of such acts? hahaha
Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by funkymedina: 12:14pm On Aug 05, 2013
His mother is not his property ! Idiot should spend the rest of his miserable life in jail , murderer!

4 Likes

Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by shypapa(m): 12:14pm On Aug 05, 2013
LMAO grin shocked
Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 05, 2013
The woman wanted it in the first place knowing fully well that the man is married but she agreed. Though the man was wrong but i blame the woman entirely may be she is a promiscous type,and boy u shouldnt have taken the law into your hands
Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 05, 2013
ayobase: setting ablaze of people lately is now becoming unbecoming o!

i dey tell u.is dis d new way out? thank god i no dey follow person mamma
Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by Klinee: 12:17pm On Aug 05, 2013
D person that set another person ablaze should be set ablaze too.if he date your mother u are not suppose to attack him instead u attack your mother.
Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 05, 2013
Jesus. What's happening ? Everyone is killing each other.
Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 05, 2013
Na wa o
Why are we so violent?
If the man made his mother happy,why does it bother him?
Unless of course his father is still alive(which I doubt) then his anger might be understandable.but then it wouldn't justify his actions one bit.
Phew!
All these heart-rending stories these days.

1 Like

Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by saint047(m): 12:18pm On Aug 05, 2013
Sloganz: Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha cheesy cheesy
Imagine dating your friend's mother.
LOOOL some people are shameless. angry
This made my day. cheesy
. D man na pro for old engine,
Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 05, 2013
What is wrong with single mother dating?

This is the same tribe/country/people that like to date old women in abroad to have paper and free food.

4 Likes

Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by Dzany(m): 12:19pm On Aug 05, 2013
too much emotional attachment to the mother.........
The dead man did nothing wrong if the woman in question is a widow or a divorcee.........

2 Likes

Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by freecocoa(f): 12:21pm On Aug 05, 2013
coogar: gloom & doom stories everyday of the week in nigeria. how many people die per day in our country?
You'd be surprised and prolly won't believe it if told.

@Topic, why didn't he just advice his mother since he feels she's a baby that doesn't know what she wants, she's the shameless one here, who knows? She prolly seduced the man and even if its the other way round couldn't she have been mature about the whole thing?

I choose to blame her more cos the dead man could pass for her son, she should have known better and the yeye man sef couldn't have respected his friend,now he's dead because of an old saggy p*ssy, useless set of people.
Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by Decryptor(m): 12:25pm On Aug 05, 2013
“The body of the deceased has been deposited
at the Bishop Shanahan Hospital Nsukka for
post mortem examination
The guy was burnt to death...wetin they wan post-mortem again?
Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by Originalsly: 12:26pm On Aug 05, 2013
Hmmm....the victim family had no comment....wonder where he told them he was? I can understand a teenager getting angry with someone dating his mother ...but a grown man? I suspect him...and the mother.
Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by ayusco85(m): 12:26pm On Aug 05, 2013
adaptor4all: And d culprit's mother wud surely deny..hmmm,Heraclitus must b a 9gerian

Are u A̶̲̥̅ philosophy student? How did u knw Heraclitus died?
Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by freecocoa(f): 12:26pm On Aug 05, 2013
ibkaye: Definitely extreme but I understand his anger
He should be angrier at his mother, is his mother not older than the said man? She's just very shameless, I'd bow my head in shame if my parent agreed to sleep with my friend, I won't even confront that friend but my parent unless I learn that my friend is the one initiating the whole thing.
Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by lafuria1(m): 12:26pm On Aug 05, 2013
iboroet@yahoo.c:
how could he have dated his friends mother, he went a little 2 far. he may well have deserved it.

From the story, no where does it say the two men were friends, the man that was set ablaze has four children probably no wife (since she wasn't mentioned), and also the mother has no husband, they both interested on each, so what's the son problem.

2 Likes

Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by gbadexy(m): 12:26pm On Aug 05, 2013
The deceased was said to be a father of four so I'm assuming he would be in his late 30s or early 40.
This means the woman in question should be in her 60s if the deceased is her son's friend.
Old people monkeying!
Rip to the dead.
Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 05, 2013

The boy is childish! If the mother is a widow (which I suspect) and doesn't want to spend the rest of her life alone, who is the child to stop her? This is simply a case of a kid not wanting to share his toy with his friend because he's afraid the toy will like the friend more.

3 Likes

Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 05, 2013
kennygee: In as much as it is a incestuous act, i am not in support of Jungle justice. Nobody shud kill a human being like they're killing an ant.
_

Incestuous? How? The friend is dating the mother, not the son dating the mother. IMO there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. The boy was just jealous and childish.
Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by kalushaiyke(m): 12:32pm On Aug 05, 2013
He didn't force the mumsy nah...how does burning the friend change the fact that the mumsy is a bi**ch
Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by olumaxi(m): 12:33pm On Aug 05, 2013
bcomputer101:

Why are you so happy?

Let's say i see a MASE around me, i would have reset that your thinking with it.
maze ke?.u wan chidi llyod d guy?

1 Like

Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 05, 2013
"The sin of the genit*ls will consume the sensuous one",I feel sorry for his wife and kids.
Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 05, 2013
The dead man did everything wrong because he is married with four kids!!
Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by notinmege: 12:46pm On Aug 05, 2013
MASE carrier!
bcomputer101:

Why are you so happy?

Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 05, 2013
normally I would preach the "thou shalt not kill" line and while it was wrong, the guy might have momentarily "blanked out" when he decided to what he did. A lot of people are becoming more and more bold these days doing things that make absolutely no sense...this "cougar" business from what I am seeing and hearing is simply not for everyone and is a recipe for drama. Another thing is I would not be surprised if the deceased young man taunted the man about "screwing" his mother.

What friend would do that? It's degrading on so many levels and for that I can understand why the act was committed.

R.I.P to the deceased...
Hopefully others will learn from this.
Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by Rayjeezy(m): 12:50pm On Aug 05, 2013
Life is semple we make it head
Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by BBDelta(m): 12:50pm On Aug 05, 2013
yahrant140: What a shame less mother!Good for his their deed

You get sense? So the woman no fit clean kpekus again? Because she get pickin, Highest the boy go do na to stop being friends with his mother's boyfriend and draw the line whenever he needs to relative personally with his mother.
Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by abdul23(m): 12:50pm On Aug 05, 2013
This is pure wickedness.RIP to d dude.
Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by abdul23(m): 12:51pm On Aug 05, 2013
This is pure wickedness. RIP to d dude.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Takes Selfie After Surviving A Ghastly Motor Accident. Photos / World's Fattest Woman Loses 272kg / Soldier Catches A Huge Python, Hangs It On His Neck (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.