Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,819 members, 7,810,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State (34801 Views)

Tanker Accident Claims Life Of Young Man In Enugu State....Graphic Photos / 9 Year Old Boy Slaps The Heck Out Of His Mum After Finding Her High On Heroine / Liberian Man Sets Health Ministry On Fire Over Ebola Handling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by antartica(m): 2:22pm On Aug 05, 2013
Oedipus complex gone bad,he could have thought he was protecting his mother's dignity,keeping her safe and happy while in actual sense he did otherwise.
Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 05, 2013
what's up with people set others ablaze these days na?
Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by dederocs(m): 2:33pm On Aug 05, 2013
this is very sad...people should have self control.
this site helped me get a good accommodation in Lekki,i just want to recommend them

http://distributenaija..com/2013/08/updated-properties-for-august-2013.html
Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by jafsumar07: 2:35pm On Aug 05, 2013
Setting a frnd ablaze jst cos he is dating ur mum is too xtreme. Afterall ds is no incest. Perhaps ur mum intnds to get married (assuming she is a widow/divorcee) nd finds ur frnd an xcellent suitor/companion. Isnt dis wat u wld wish for ur mum?
Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by derbypiero(m): 2:35pm On Aug 05, 2013
So funny wen der ar many gals for fun.he dnt av taste!!
Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by Clitoris(f): 2:40pm On Aug 05, 2013
byvan:

I guess he is having 72virgins wherever he is now tongue,so kosi big deal undecided
What's this one saying?

Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by victorazy(m): 2:48pm On Aug 05, 2013
Onye nwanyi na-egbu gi!
Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by andrano: 2:49pm On Aug 05, 2013
killing d guy is very bad because na agreement between d woman and guy y killing him? Those people dat killed d guy need 2 b arested.
Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by kingsleyMbang(m): 2:55pm On Aug 05, 2013
Booked my seat on the front page. U neva started!!!
Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 05, 2013
....Eeeeeeeeeee adaobi, adaobi, adaobi!hw many times did I call u?
Pope didn't say u shud do it o! He only said we shud not judge undecided
adaobi123:

I loovvvee youu tooo grin
Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by Liverpoolfc(m): 3:10pm On Aug 05, 2013
Have you ever been hated or discriminated against just because of some bitches you have in your family?
Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by Clitoris(f): 3:11pm On Aug 05, 2013
andrano: killing d guy is very bad because na agreement between d woman and guy y killing him? Those people dat killed d guy need 2 b arested.
Abeg go back to your sleep and read the post all over again before posting comments when you wake up.
Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by Born2beRich1(m): 3:14pm On Aug 05, 2013
seangy4konji: did he dieded

Na wah for english o shocked
Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by raystanley(m): 3:15pm On Aug 05, 2013
Dzany: too much emotional attachment to the mother.........
The dead man did nothing wrong if the woman in question is a widow or a divorcee.........
Dear, he should have gone for another Widow or Divorcee not to his friends mother...
Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by wordcat(m): 3:19pm On Aug 05, 2013
kels on point: I also need to set that man ablaze cos he doesn't deserve to live on earth!

And your mother deserves to live abi?
Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by raystanley(m): 3:22pm On Aug 05, 2013
Clitoris:
He's entitled to a 2nd wife if he chooses. So, kini big deal?
yes! But he should have looked outside not to his friend mother!
Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by BinghiNya(m): 3:25pm On Aug 05, 2013
Na wa o. The mumu man will go to jail while the woman will continue straffing
Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by BinghiNya(m): 3:25pm On Aug 05, 2013
Clitoris:
What's this one saying?

No he is on the right hand of Jesus
Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by Juell(m): 4:03pm On Aug 05, 2013
But the guy dat got burnt na real ode O! He stand wit his 2 eyes koro koro person pour am fuel, he stand there, the person come light match stick he still stand there. Hmm.....it beats my imagination, why didn't he flee 1st?
Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 05, 2013
very sad....i'm sure the young man didn't think through his rage before he set his friend ablaze....
Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by Pain(m): 4:39pm On Aug 05, 2013
I guess men will start the fire of hell right here on earth. Doomsday is here in 3D. Grab your pop corn!
Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by tjdj: 4:45pm On Aug 05, 2013
[right][/right]

Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by avalontony(m): 4:47pm On Aug 05, 2013
the heart of men is desperately wicked...... going out with my fire extingushier in case of the guy mentioned above.
Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by Kevsman(m): 5:27pm On Aug 05, 2013
coogar: gloom & doom stories everyday of the week in nigeria. how many people die per day in our country?
10,0000, people
Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 05, 2013
That Mother Phucker deserves what he got!

1 Like

Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 05, 2013
Afam4eva:
Do you know what incest is? What incestuous about dating a friend's mother no matter how weird it sounds.

Afam4eva, you are a f.ool and a big disgrace to the Igbos. I am highly disappointed.
Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by AnanseK(m): 5:47pm On Aug 05, 2013
raystanley: Dear, he should have gone for another Widow or Divorcee not to his friends mother...

Where did it say that the 2 men were friends? I missed that.
Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by Elffizy(m): 5:50pm On Aug 05, 2013
Please help dis beautiful gal Äπϑ promote her picture by liking her picture Äπϑ commenting on the picture. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=419885681462348&set=a.376065142511069.1073741828.360756287375288&type=1&theater
Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by meforyou1(m): 6:09pm On Aug 05, 2013
PDPwayoo: What is wrong with single mother dating?

This is the same tribe/country/people that like to date old women in abroad to have paper and free food.
u are a stupid idiot. What do people from your tribe do abroad? Work in oil and gas coys?
Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by meforyou1(m): 6:12pm On Aug 05, 2013
KingHali:

Afam4eva, you are a f.ool and a big disgrace to the Igbos. I am highly disappointed.
a big one at that. Afam is fake igbo. He is a stupid igbo hater
Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by uccheks(m): 6:15pm On Aug 05, 2013
Sloganz: Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha cheesy cheesy
Imagine dating your friend's mother.
LOOOL some people are shameless. angry
This made my day. cheesy

if one persons death made your day.... join boko and make your year
Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by meforyou1(m): 6:15pm On Aug 05, 2013
There's nobody on earth with 2 heads that can ever befriend my mother, be him or her my friend or enemy. I will make sure the person's corpse shall never be seen by anybody till eternity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Takes Selfie After Surviving A Ghastly Motor Accident. Photos / World's Fattest Woman Loses 272kg / Soldier Catches A Huge Python, Hangs It On His Neck (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.