Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State (34811 Views)

Tanker Accident Claims Life Of Young Man In Enugu State....Graphic Photos / 9 Year Old Boy Slaps The Heck Out Of His Mum After Finding Her High On Heroine / Liberian Man Sets Health Ministry On Fire Over Ebola Handling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 05, 2013
Clitoris:
What's this one saying?

Clitoris remain where you are that the sun never shine and stop being silly undecided
Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by irokop(m): 6:36pm On Aug 05, 2013
the guy no try atall how can you kill some body wey they service your mama you want make her oboh block na waoooooooo.
Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by Klinee: 7:18pm On Aug 05, 2013
KingHali:

Afam4eva, you are a f.ool and a big disgrace to the Igbos. I am highly disappointed.
i wonder d type of people that exist on earth.see you who is more than a fool calling somebody who give a sound comment a fool.u are an idiot
Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by Klinee: 7:23pm On Aug 05, 2013
D woman is enjoyin her boyfriend nw.and u go and kill him,u deserve to be kill 2
Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by Spray(m): 7:24pm On Aug 05, 2013
braine: People can just decide to literally send others to hell here on earth these days. Lol. Ontop wetin? Na wetin him mama want be that na.
d guy free d first class ashawo abi? Pls inquire dat 4 me
Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by ini4brandon(m): 10:03pm On Aug 05, 2013
alpha conde: [/b]“The body of the deceased has been deposited at the Bishop Shanahan Hospital Nsukka for post mortem examination”, Amaraizu stated.
[b]

Post mortem to ascertain what exactly?
If he was actually sleeping with the other old woman?
or to confirm if he was burnt by fire? hmmm
Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by Kiaso(m): 10:24pm On Aug 05, 2013
The evil dat men do lives after them
everyone shall reap what ever he/she does sow
evil begots evil
d man who was set ablaze got what was coming to him
R I P
Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by ignis: 10:25pm On Aug 05, 2013
Good riddance to bad rubbish.
Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by Revolva(m): 11:04pm On Aug 05, 2013
grin na wa oo this kind thing dey pain...well trust no one ..ok..wow Mum is a MILF
Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 05, 2013
Do unto others what you wouldn't want to be done to you, ya'all supporting the deceased, put yourself in the killers position and tell me how you will feel if you are in your 30's and learnt that your friend who is also in his 30's is having an affair with your Mother who is in her 60's what would be your reaction....? mind you before someone would do something of such...there must have been some serious misunderstanding between them caused by this same issue and what he did seems to be his way of telling the deceases he was serious about his actions. RIP to the dead though, but we need to be more careful with what we play with.

1 Like

Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by kensnoop: 6:20am On Aug 06, 2013
Broda, u just can't tell the real cause for the setting of ablaze, it happened in my town, and there is no evident the victim was sleeping with the guys mother. That victim was a jolly good fellow. Rip Erimo
Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by pastormmadu(m): 6:24am On Aug 06, 2013
kennygee: In as much as it is a incestuous act, i am not in support of Jungle justice. Nobody shud kill a human being like they're killing an ant.

Pray neva to get urself in a tight corner that killing might be an only option. I tell yσυ most solemnly, yσυ will just damn every consequenses as long as tђє person on yøúř nerves is cleared off this earth surface.
Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by maskid(m): 9:48am On Aug 06, 2013
Sloganz: Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha cheesy cheesy
Imagine dating your friend's mother.
LOOOL some people are shameless. angry
This made my day. cheesy

U R A nut CASE
Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by Femiolaleye: 11:05am On Aug 06, 2013
Na wetin he sabi eat kill him. But y putin justice in our hands?
Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by aurenflani: 12:24pm On Aug 06, 2013
kennygee: In as much as it is a incestuous act, i am not in support of Jungle justice. Nobody shud kill a human being like they're killing an ant.

Incestuous, how?
Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by Fajzay: 2:39pm On Aug 06, 2013

How is it in*cest*. The woman and his young "lover" aren't related by blood. Common!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by bigfoot79(m): 2:45pm On Aug 06, 2013

how on earth is the relationship between a man and his friends mom "incestous" ? Enlishi nor be by 'fours' oh
Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by Demco24(m): 5:37pm On Aug 06, 2013
Nawa ooo waitn he dey find self
Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by billyG(m): 12:54am On Aug 07, 2013
Why shuld he killed a man b/c of dating his mother,na him get toto 4 his mother.
Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by slevin1(m): 10:16am On Aug 07, 2013

My dear go to your dictionary and understand fully the meaning of the word 'INCEST'.
Re: Man Sets Friend Ablaze For Dating His Mum In Enugu State by jkendy(m): 12:17am On Aug 08, 2013
ivy5: Not nice
...paid the prize (3rd world cop)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

World's Fattest Woman Loses 272kg / Man Takes Selfie After Surviving A Ghastly Motor Accident. Photos / Adolor Junction In Benin Suffering Flooding For Almost 3 Decades(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.