Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,788 members, 7,851,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:07 AM

Investors Needed For A New Initiative In Rice Distribution Company - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Investors Needed For A New Initiative In Rice Distribution Company (1044 Views)

Youwin: Federal Government Initiative Project To Execute Business Plans. / Us Based Distribution Company Seeking Buyers And Wholesalers / Dangote Cement Distribution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Investors Needed For A New Initiative In Rice Distribution Company by ekoperoperty: 12:11pm On Aug 05, 2013
My name is shola in Lagos.I have a new initiative to start a new rice distribution company in Lagos.Though the investment requirement may be hugh like from #1,000,000.Only very few investors maybe needed.Interested parties should contact me for a one on one discussion by email to oma3009@gmail.com or call 08135975971.It worth giving a trial
Re: Investors Needed For A New Initiative In Rice Distribution Company by millhouse: 3:07pm On Aug 05, 2013
ekoperoperty: My name is omashola in Lagos.I have a new initiative to start a new rice distribution company in Lagos.Though the investment requirement may be hugh like from #1,000,000.Only very few investors maybe needed.Interested parties should contact me for a one on one discussion by email to oma3009@gmail.com or call 08135975971.It worth giving a trial

kul
Re: Investors Needed For A New Initiative In Rice Distribution Company by ehvez(m): 6:10am On Aug 06, 2013
Rice distribution have you estimated the cost of transporting you goods where would you buy the rice in bulk?
Cos just two people own the licence to import rice in nigeria
Re: Investors Needed For A New Initiative In Rice Distribution Company by ekoperoperty: 7:37am On Aug 06, 2013
thanks for the respond. But in my plan and for a start I don't intend to buy the rice in bulk but to arrange with a local seller of a rice wharehouse company that we work with. A lot of consultations has to be done with expart also. We need atleast 2 motor van for a start and atleast a driver and may 2 offloader to begin with. Can't just say all now
Re: Investors Needed For A New Initiative In Rice Distribution Company by alexmicheal500: 8:41pm On Jul 25, 2020
Why stay at home been jobless when you can start the trade of everyday foods. We can do without our computers and phones but not foods. We are SUPER DELIVERY EXPRESS. We are distributors of food grains for over 5 years and have contacts of rice farms and mills as our core is delivering affordable ABAKALIKI RICE in 25kg and 50kg at affordable price. We also distribute Egba Garri and Ijebu-Garri. If you need fresh unpasteurized cow milk for production of cheese, yoghurt, ice cream e.t.c which costs 900 naira per litre. We are always always at your service as we are affiliated to a dairy farm in Ogun and Oyo State. If interested in these raw products, contact me on WHATSAPP @ 08150823710 OR CALL 07053717929.

(1) (Reply)

Canadian Visa Made Easy / Photos : Brand New RIM Needed Urgently / Butchery, Meat Processing,business Development In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.